Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trap Runner (MysticSkullz x Zeth)

Zeth

Supernova
In the world of High Fantasy there are places called dungeons. These dungeons hold fabulous treasure and are full of traps. Some brave men dare to explore these dungeons and claim the treasure for themselves. These men are called Adventurers.

One man has chosen to brave the dungeon of the Naked King! This is his story.

*Skullz the paladin makes his way in. Having slain many mighty beast. Conquered many dungeons. With his enchanted holy armor and "The holy blade"*

16767c00-39b5-4c03-8af4-35535a906acd.jpg

After the entrance Skulls entered a room and encountered the first trap! He was a cute cat boy on an oversized shirt. The mysterious intruder says,"Halt intruder! Your weapons will do you no good here. The Dungeon of the Naked King will test your wits and your resolve. To open this door you must best me in an endurance contest!"

"Endurance?" Scoffs "I do 10000 pushups while eating breakfast" Stabs sword near entrance "I'll take your challenge"

The cat boy smiled at Skullz. "Oh you are a fiery one. Let us begin then. First let's get you nice and slippery," said the cat boy. He immediate dropped to his knees before Skullz. Next thing Skullz knew the cat boy had his cock out and was purring. "Well you are bigger then I imagined," said the trap. He gave the member a playful kiss on the side of it. The cat boy then took the tip into his mouth and began to twirl his tongue around it like a lollipop.

I posted him dropping to his knees and sucking Skullz cock. It is your turn. o.o

The cat boy gets a smug look on his face. "Nyah, Well I don't have all day to play with you. You either fuck me silly and move to the next chamber or you go home tail between your legs," he said cheekily.

After a few more moments of licking and sucking.The cat boy stands up. "Alright hero, let's see what you can do with that big stick of yours," he says. The Boy basically turn his back to Skullz and stick his bare bottom out. He gives him an inviting shake.

The cat boy bites hi lip a Skullz pushes inside him. Despite the prep work it was a tight fit! "Oh gawd your huge," moaned he moaned. The purple haired trap was actually pressing back against Skullz. Hi warm ass squeezing on the intruder.

Back
Top Bottom