Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DC and Marvel Size Play (M looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shrinkman

Super-Earth
I am looking for someone to play my Shrinking Super hero character with.

His past times are shrinking and hiding in the clothing of average sized women or the very buxom beauties of the Justice League or any of the lovely marvel girls.

I am a very literate rper so don't let my newness fool you.

Pairings I am looking for

OC x Power Girl
OC x Super Girl
OC x Wonder Woman
OC x Rogue
OC x Susan Storm
OC x Mary Jane
OC x Louise Lane

My character is called Shrinkman and he is a 19 year old super hero who is a coward, but loves to get naughty with super hero girls.

If interested PM me.

Also if you wanna use an OC super hero girl do provide a face claim.

Name: The Rejustice

Content: Non-con, Multiple women 1 man, under-powered male protagonist, perverted male protagonist, Non-Con Exotic, Size Play. Possible slight watersports play ((this can be avoided if the partner wishes.)

Scenario: Ryan Arias a new up coming crime fighter for the Justice League suffers from a great inferiority complex over batman and superman, so when something goes wrong and all the male super heroes suddenly vanish, save him, the last man on earth or in the Galaxy, he ends up taking advantage of the loneliness of the lone heroines, MC will take advantage of the following heroines, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Super Girl and Huntress. The very power Ryan possesses is the ability to shrink down to 7 inches tall, his power over all, left untrained and pretty useless, however he does take the time to abuse his power, to hide in the clothes, hair, cleavage of the various heroines. Also, when the bats away it really does come to light how much fun the ladies have with the toys in his cave.

Setting: DC Comics, The Hall of Justice, Gothem, Metropolis.

Requirements: Must be able to play multiple females, and keep up a regular daily posting schedule. Also those wishing to play with me must find and send to my PM naughty web found animated or drawn images of the four girls that Ryan will be taking advantage of.

Other info: If you have ideas for more girls to include in this be my guest and share your idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom