Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erin's Request Thread (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinye

Supporter
Supporter
Greetings everyone, and welcome to my request thread.

First the basics.

Abide by the rules of BMR, respect me and my limits (f-list in the signature), but feel free to ask me if you want to try out something. Tell me if you are going to be away for longer periods of time, or I will end the rp without hesitation... yada yada yada, you know, the common sense stuff. Moving on...

I enjoy romance in my rp's, but it is not strictly speaking a must have, just icing on the cake.

Story however, IS a must. I'm not seeking mindless erp, but a story I can immerse myself in and enjoy for a long time. So if storytelling is not your cup of tea, look elsewhere. That means writing more than two or three lines, I need something to work with. I'm not saying you have to be perfectly grammatically correct, but think before you post, look it over, use the spell check function. This goes doubly if you are writing from a smartphone, PLEASE check before posting, it is so easy to mess up and make things unreadable. English is not my first language, so I can understand some minor issues, but I do require that you do your best to present a readable text. This also means I easily get confused by minor mistakes, so I stress again, please double check everything.

So, are you interested? If you are pm me and we can discuss the details and plot and so on. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Erinye.

RE: Cherry Lips

Cherry Lips
Keywords: (Romance, Femboy)

Story to smut ratio: 70/30
MxF or MxM

You're such a delicate boy
In the hysterical realm
Of an emotional landslide
In physical terms

With your cherry lips and golden curls
You could make grown men gasp when you go walking past
And in your hot pants and high heels
They could not believe that such a body was for real
It seemed like rainbows would appear
Whenever you came near the clouds would disappear
Because you looked just like a girl
Your baby blues would flash and suddenly a spell was cast

Cherry Lips by Garbage. I love that song, so sweet and cheerful. Go listen to it on youtube.

A young boy crossdresses as a girl, and manages to look more feminine and beautiful than most actual girls (a very successful femboy). He is convinced that he is gay, but then he meets the right girl, and suddenly the already gender-confused young boy is a total mess.

Go baby go go
We're right behind you

Games of Deception
Keywords: (Romance, Deception.)

MxF
Story to smut ratio: 70/30

James is happy, he has a good job, a nice apartment and a gorgeous girlfriend. Life is perfect.

When he comes home from a long day at work, on their anniversary, she is waiting for him, a nice romantic candlelight dinner, passionate sex and some sloppy seconds, they even tried anal for the first time, a long time fantasy of his. Next morning when he wakes up she is gone. He checks his phone and sees a few unanswered texts from her, from last night, saying that she had to go on an unexpected business trip, and that she would be home sometime the next day.

WTF!?

Then he realizes what happened. He did not fuck his girlfriend that night, he fucked her twin sister, who has always had a big crush on him... The game begins, more and more the sister will impersonate his girlfriend, having lunch with him, sex, making his life difficult, making him question everything, since there is no way of telling the two apart.

Plot Twists, what if...
#1 the two sister have secretly been lovers for years, exploring a relationship forbidden by society. They are experts at impersonating each other, and often shares boyfriends without them being any wiser.
#2 the boyfriend realizes he is being played and his first reaction is anger, but he slowly realizes that the relationship he has gained with the sister is much better than what he has with his girlfriend. The two of them conspire to make his girlfriend their sexslave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom