Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cinderella Project (MordedxQrow.Rose)

Mordred

Moon
Title: The Cinderella Project
Focus Kinks: BDSM, Legalized Slavery, Noncon/Dubcon Various, Uppity Slave
Era/Genre: Post-Modern Scifi
Pairing: Master (Me), age 18/Slave (You) age 15

Plot:

The Year is 2020 and the Global economy has all but caved in on itself. As such many government programs like Child Services and Welfare are nonexistent. In 2015 the Homeless and at Risk were at an all time High and so Government legislation was introduced that effectively states that any person 15 yrs or older found to Be "At Risk" Become property of the state. Some work as free labor for the state, but Others are sold at government Auction to the "Wealthy" lock, stock and barrel. Additionally, it's not unusual for Teens to be given a "Companion" when they come of age on their 18th birthday.

Aeron Stranton

12744604_194739864222864_8264406999123317347_n.jpg
- Playby image (A rough idea of my Characters Appearance)

I have to admit, if only to myself that I'm pretty excited when we - Dad and I - pull up in front of 'Skivvy Collection' - I smirk at the creative if misleading name. The Average person would never be so crass as to openly buy a slave. That's why the Legislation that bought it about was called 'The Cinderella Project' to the public and called them 'Laborer's'. Oh there were still those that protested, calling it a constitutional violation - which it was, but that's the thing about Constitutions. They aren't as iron-clad as people like to believe; they can be changed and amended.

The Cinderella Project - House Bill 9856S-1 passed when I was thirteen, and I admit that I was against the idea myself. It went against everything I was taught was right. You didn't force people into servitude, it was absolutely Barbaric. The more I thought about it though, the more it made sense. The truth of it is that there are people in this world who simply can't take care of themselves. look at all the kids that were in Juvie, the Prison population... The United states along held twenty-five percent and growing of the worlds prison population, most with little success in rehabilitation. Look at all the Mothers living off public assistance, popping out more children just for the money, only to end up in foster care as a farther drain on the system. It's not the kids fault certainly, but why shouldn't we use the resources available? Plus, just because one owned a slave doesn't mean you have to be cruel.

It had become something of a tradition to buy a slave as a companion when you came of age. This has several benefits: it gives a way to... safely direct energies and it teaches responsibility, most important among a host of other benefits including experience. Today is my eighteenth birthday and I admit it, I'm excited at the prospect of a new toy. Dad just chuckles at me as we walk inside.

Dad had called ahead so there was a sales rep and a handler waiting for us just inside the lobby. Being government sanctioned as well as one of the high-end emporiums they were well dressed. The Rep wore an impeccable Men's Black 2 Button Super 120's Slim Fit Side Vented Wool Suit by Ike Behar. The Handler was understandably dressed more casually, but was no less polite when he introduced himself. "Aeron Stranton," I respond in kind after my father Quenten.

It's hard to describe the place; it's a bit like a cross between a corporation and a hospital, Professional and modern, but Antiseptic like a hospital. It's understandable of course, all laborers receive a complete medical check before going to the market. "Just a few questions Mr. Stranton," The Rep says as we walk through to the show room. "Do you prefer Males, or Females?" Males, I tell him honestly. "And Vintage," he asks completely professional.

He's asking me how old I prefer the boy. A decade ago such a question would have been inconceivable, but Laborers are property so it's a nifty little technicality some exploit. I actually consider that for a moment and eye my dad a bit nervously. He pretty much accepts my sexuality, but being conservative I'm not sure how honest I should be. I have to chose someone I'm going to like, and in truth I see nothing wrong with younger boys. In all honesty boys start experimenting early. I was about twelve or thirteen, and as long as they can shoot I see no issue. Hell, time was Girl's were married off as soon as they bled. "Fifteen, seventeen at the oldest," I answer finally.

"If you'll follow me then, we had a selection prepared before hand. "If you dislike them we can have another selection ready in a few minutes."

He led us into a large auditorium style room with maybe 15 boys of all types all in a row; Blonds, brunettes, auburn haired boy's. Some were lithe and lanky, others toned and athletic. They were all on they're knees, heads bowed with their hands clasped behind they're backs. They were clothed, but the fabric was white, thread-bare and see-through so that you could see all their bodies. They wore cheap leather collars with the company logo on them. I take a few minutes to peruse, looking them over. It's a tough choice. There's one in particular, a blond with mid length hair and a tight little fuckable ass. He must sense me because he looks up at me - just for a second - with Dark smoldering eyes; but my breath literally hitches at the Ginger boy near the end. He's thin and pale, but I can see the Muscle tone.

Oh the Choices, the choices....

Back
Top Bottom