Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Get Away With Jupiter [ Horror_Show & MewMew]

Horror_Show

Supernova
“You are going to have a fucking fabulous time. Tonight you will live and breathe like god damn royalty…. there’s a reason us pretty boys love this life style.” Her older breather said coyly while applying make up on his younger sibling who had flown in to stay with him for the weekend. The young female stayed still but rolled her eyes trying not to move her lips. He motioned for her to rub her lips together, she did and slouched.

fangirls-guide-to-macaulay-culkin.jpg

“I feel like this is a bit much. I don’t do make up and I definitely don’t do red.” She said as her brother was applying foundation with a brush. He cocked his head admiring her with a quirky smile.

“You are absolutely gorgeous, sexy as fuck. Even all the queens will be eating you up.” He said letting his finger bump her nose. Her brother got up seeming pleased with his word. He handed her a mall bag with new clothes they had bought previously in the day and she made a face.

tumblr_m14ms1iGyt1rs60i6o1_500.gif

“Hurry up, your gonna rock it sis.” He said starting to get ready himself. Cadence went into the hall bathroom to change into the outfit they had got her. She finished getting dress into jeans that were stitched to look old and ripped, a flannel pulled over a shirt and white converse and walked out and sae her brother waiting and ready with car keys in hand twirling them as he whistled.

“Let’s go make your eighteenth birthday the night of your life.”

===================

8506456_Jeffree-Star-12.jpg
tumblr_mesknatkSS1rml72mo1_500.gif

An hour or so later Cadence found herself inside of a very large warehouse that had been converted into a club/stage area for a show. Her brother was a make up artist and fashion designer and groupie of the famous Jupiter . She had gotten VIP treatment and was literally in the front row with a bunch of other people, young and old, mostly teens, and lesbians and transgender teens all dressed up like they were at a circus.

The lights went out and a large screen came up playing an intro for Jupiter as the crowd cheered and started going crazy. Electro music started playing and she knew the song by heart from her brother showing her months prior who he got the privilege of working with. The lights came on revealing Jupiter. He started singing and the audience was singing word from word with him. Cadence joined and through her hand up crying out with everyone in the chorus. As he sung Cadence was even more pumped and captivated by his awkward beauty. He was flawless. She sung her heart out throwing her head around.

tumblr_n0o1cmIzmC1r0k737o2_500.gif

There's a mystery inside my head...
It was you dripping all in red.
Did I hurt you? let me make it safe an sound...
Can you feel me breathing down your neck?
Your just a perfect little human wreck.
But I like you... enough to destroy you, tear you down.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86lXqHh1-uk[/video]​

maxresdefault.jpg

"Are you nervous for tonight's show?" Jupiter scoffed upon hearing his manager David asking if he was nervous for the tonight's show. "Pffth please!" David had to be kiddng, right? Since when has Jupiter ever been nervous for a performance? Never, honestly. Juptier was always confident whenever he went on stage — and when he went on stage he was a total different person. The stage was his very own realm, itself.

giphy.gif

"I guess not. You're very confident Jupiter, I really liked that about you." David informed, looking at the singer with a soft smile. Jupiter knew what his manager was to, it didn't take a genius to know someone was flirting with him. Even if David was seemingly good looking, the singer will never ever have an exclusive relationship with the manager. Regardless if David's intentions of flirting with him were sincere. Moreover, David is more like fuckbuddy than a boyfriend to Jupiter. Surely, Jupiter has been in relationships before however none of the past relationships ever worked out.

Presume the reason behind this is that he is incapable of loving anyone other than himself. Believe him when he is saying this, he never actually been in love, undoubtedly he felt affection towards the person he dated, however, it never been anything too serious or out of love. He never felt bad whenever he dumped someone. Dating for him was just a convience.

Late in the night, the performance of inspirational Singer, Jupiter, finally was having concert for his fans. All sorts of people came to see Jupiter's performance. Woman and man, including transegender teens alike all went to see Juplter sing. The singer wasn't surprise, more likely excited that everyone came to see him perform.

Luckily for his fans Jupiter was in a very good mood, decided to sing his heart out to his fans. Whilst he sing beautifully with a hint of his aculine voice, the singer allowed words to slipped through the depths of his supple lips. He moved his body rhythmically to music, gave that looked that penetrated a few fan's hearts whenever he looked their way.

As usual Jupiter blew his fans minds away with his beautiful voice, worked his well closer to the stage to touch his fans hands. Some were screaming so loud that if you we're nearby you could probably hear the screaming and singing from outside.

As a last finishing touch for his performance, Jupiter blew a kiss to his fans, causing a few to swoon happily when he did this. This was his way of showing his affection towards his fans. He really loved them. If it wasn't for them he won't be here now.

"Thank you guys for coming here tonight! I really appreciate it! There will be autographs backstage! Hope to see you there, each and everyone of you." Jupiter thanked his fans tor coming here tonight, promised them there will he autographs backstage if anyone wanted his autograph. "Also, maybe a lucky fan, might even get to see me backstage, but we will never will we?" He winked, knowingly before leaving stage, going backstage to get changed.

Dressed in a white, sleeveless crop top with an image of one eyed aliens and white leggings with lips designed on them with yellow heels to completely the outfit, Jupiter sat down near a Booth where fans were lined up waiting for an autograph from him.

Jupiter had done a set with covering most of her most famous singles. The show was really energetic and displayed that she only expected the best with her sets, staff and back up dancers. Her shows were really fun and exciting to experience. Jupiter was kind of better than a drag queen because he was still confident in being a man but also exploring femine clothing and make up, he had also worked his way to just not be working in small clubs for cash. He was a talented artist, he wrote most of his own music with the help of other artist and producers, he had a lot of his own clothing and make up lines. He wasn’t just some guy in drag. That wasn’t to say with fame he didn’t live that type of life where he slept around, moved from guy to guy or even had addictions or not, everyone had their demons. It was kind of like Party Monster but instead of letting himself get so lost in drugs and his depression like the famous Michael Alig, Jupiter had enough knowledge and intelligence to enjoy life and not let that get him in trouble.

tumblr_inline_mg2oupK4NT1rccwaj.gif

Though Cadence still had a small back secret that she still enjoyed Michael Alig, James St. James and the club kids, she loved people who were brave enough to become transgender or do drag, or be openly homosexual. It todays society that was hard to do as the media frowned upon it. Cadence was still your average the good girl next store type. She made exceptional grades, had already graduated high school and was enrolled into a local college near her. She had never drank, done drugs including recreational, and had only gotten drunk a few times. Her hobbies included dancing and art and being creative digitally.

The show ended and Cadence was guided by her brother back stage past security who patted her down. Her brother threw a VIP lanyard around her neck that had Jupiter logo on it, along with her name and other information. She saw people lined up for Jupiter to autograph but her brother, Nathen led her back to a guest room that had refreshments and all kinds of food galore.

latest

“Go ahead and eat up, we only have the best cater us on tours.” Nathen said winking. “Just don’t throw it up.” He teased and Cadence eyed him as if he would be the one of the two to even do such a thing and he grabbed a baked good and shoved it in his mouth whole being perverted and weird. Cadence smacked his shoulder while grabbing a plate and filling it with fresh fruit, appetizers and sweets.

“Jupiter will unfortunately be out there for an hour or so, he makes sure to be there for his fans and will wait till the very last CD, poster or T-Shirt is signed and does pictures. He will come in here when he is done.” Nathen said. Cadence stuffed her face and was sitting at a table and got to meet some of the staff.

It had somehow slipped that it was the girls birthday and this was Nathen’s treat to his little sister.

The concert ended as it was suppose to as plan like Jupiter had in mind. Tonight Jupiter sanded his heart out for his fans, went ahead and do a few dances that he originally had in his routine for the performance. As always, Jupiter owned his performance, there were no flaws, or any recognizable ones to the fans or David of course. Even though there weren't any recognizable, unmistakeably the singer was hia worse critic. Even after he left stage to go sign autographs and take pictures, Jupiter still believed his performance was lacking something. Something he had before but suddenly it was gone. Whatever it is he had to get it back! Of course whenever he mentioned his to David — David went ahead and laugh in his face, reassured him that nothing was bad about his performance and he needed to stop being hard on himself. Leave it to his useless manager to think nothing was wrong as always. Jupiter couldn't blame David he didn't have musical or choreographical capabilities. Surely, David knew how to managed David but when it comes to music and choreography, the manager was completely useless.

"Come on Jupiter, you have autographs to sign, remember!"
David reminded, pestering him to hurry up.

"I am coming don't rush me I have to get my signature pen!" retorted Jupiter, snqppishly. He didn't just signed any autograph with any pen it was a pen he had made for himself only.

When Jupiter left backstage, went to area to signed autographs and take pictures, a multitude of his fans started screaming delightfully upon seeing him walk out. Of course Jupiter smiled, it wasn't those fake smiles, he genuinely was happy to see many of his fans here supporting him. As soon as he sat down, he began taking pictures and signing autographs of evey fan till the last fan. This took an hour and a half or so. Jupiter was tired of course but signing and taking every picture was worth it.

"Hey Jupiter, let's get some grub, there some good food in the guest room!"
David shouted, only thinking about his stomach.

Jupiter merely shook his head, followed David to the guest room, when he arrived he saw a top familiar face and a young women. Admittedly, David had to admit she looked gorgeous.

"Hello, Nathen,"
He greeted then went ahead to look at the brunette. "Who are you if I may ask?"

Back
Top Bottom