Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Southern Gothic (Agnores x BurningLyeKisses)

Willow could feel his eyes on her legs and she shifted a bit in her chair, sinking her body down a little more in her chair so the shorts rode up. Were she to spread her legs instead of keeping them pressed close like she was, Roderick would definitely get an eyeful of something. But that was a last resort to distract him from his questions.

"Mr. Cross, you are very rude," she said, opening her eyes and glancing at him with a smirk on her soft lips. "My father is an upstanding man of the community as was Mr. Graves. They always go fishing and hunting together and this time was no different than any other. They got up before dawn, my sister and I made them some lunch to take with and then they were gone. Nothing suspicious about it at all. And I really dislike the way you're talking to me."

Roderick noticed her shift, and part of him realized she was likely doing this on purpose. He couldn't bring himself to concentrate on that fact, though, as she was just so...delicious looking. It made him consider when the last time he had been laid...a week? That long? Roderick suddenly realized why it was so hard for him to ignore Willow's physical beauty. He needed to relieve himself...well, he knew what he was doing tonight, anyway. Roderick cleared his throat again, and forced his eyes back to Willow's.

"Well, Ms. Willow, I do apologize." He took a long drink. "Something is just bothering me about this whole situation." Roderick got quiet for a minute, then decided to switch to a friendlier topic. "I saw a really nice church a ways back. What's a small town like this need with a church that big?"

That question stopped her in her tracks and she blinked over at him, tilting her head to the side. "Mm," she laughed softly and shook her head. "The church is the center of the town. It was my daddy's idea. He's a pastor. Well he was a pastor. He mostly leaves the preaching to someone else now but every Wednesday he preaches and we're all very involved with it." Another shrug of her pale, bare shoulders and she offered a faint smile.

And it was true. In addition to church services, volunteer organizations met there, tutoring sessions were there, after school programs. Everything like that was based out of the church. "Why? We can go visit it if you'd like," she said. "I'd have to go change though."

"Your dad is a pastor?" Roderick seemed impressed. "So much for seperation of church and state." He chuckled at his own joke, before realizing it might have been a little offensive to Willow. He shrugged it away, looked her once over, and shook his head. "No, I think I'll pass. I might burst into flames if I were to step into a church," Roderick half-joked. He was sure that God would not look favorably upon a man who almost literally fucked his away across the south.

"So everything important that happens in the town, happens at the church? No wonder its so big. Must be a very religious town, then." Roderick smiled, then finished off his tea. "The tea was delicious, Willow. Thank you."

Willow nodded faintly. "Mm. It's fairly religious here," she said, shrugging her shoulders again and closing her eyes. She tilted her head back, her pale throat and long neck exposed as she stretched out. "But I don't want you to go around thinking we're all backwards here. It's a fairly progressive town. We're even allowed to dance whenever we want." A little smile crossed her lips at that and she glanced back over at him.

"Of course it's good. I made it," she said.

Roderick watched the young girl as she stretched, his eyes sliding over her pale neck. He wanted to taste, kiss, and bite at her throat while he fucked her--- Roderick gave an abrupt shake to his head, getting rid of those thoughts. This girl was easily 10 or more years younger than him. He couldn't be thinking of things like that about her. "Allowed to dance? Good! Are you allowed to sing? Dancing without singing doesn't seem fun."

Roderick chuckled, leaning back in his chair, taking a more causal position. "Could I trouble you for some more?" Roderick asked, holding up his glass. He could use the time she was in the house to recollect his thoughts, and return to his questioning. She seemed mighty convinced her dad hadn't done anything wrong, but she also seemed very loyal to him. He definitely had to be a good dad. So why no police investigation? And while he couldn't prove it, why was she preventing him from getting into the records room? It would hold records of Mr. Graves' death, and any following investigation. So why couldn't he make it in? What were they trying to hide?

"Well, we're allowed to sing. But you probably don't want me to," Willow snorted, shaking her head. At his request, she nodded and brought her feet back down, getting up and stretching out. Her arms rose above her head and she arched her back, breasts on display. Tank top rose and her pale stomach and hips were on display, the faintest smudge of a freckle on the skin next to her belly button. As her toes curled, she let out a happy little purr before lowering herself back down. "I'm not that great of a singer."

When she bent down to take the glass from him, she offered him a view straight down her shirt at her soft breasts. She strolled into the house contently, hips swaying as she went back to the kitchen. She took her time, setting up a plate with some of her mother's homemade cookies and filling the glass again before heading back out. "Anything else you'd like Mr. Cross?"

Roderick certainly did not keep himself from running his eyes over her body, taking in the sights of this beautiful young girl in front of him. Her perfect, perky breats on display under her tank top, which rose to show off her stomach and hits, perfectly delicious like the rest of her body. He didn't meet her eyes when she leaned down in front of him, instead looking straight down her shirt at the soft breasts he wished he could have on either side of his face right now. When she took his glass and stepped inside, it took him a moment to regain his composure. God damn, he thought. He needed to get laid tonight.

While she was inside, he collected his thoughts. He pulled out his tablet, thinking of what he could ask next that could give him some clue about something odd going on in this town. He refused to believe that there was nothing wrong, and part of him just wanted to pin everything on the mayor being at fault. Of course, he was finding it hard to concentrate on his job when he knew that delicious young woman was in the house, flaunting her body at him. He was sure she was even doing it on purpose, but he didn't even care.

"Roderick," He corrected when she came back out, taking the glass and sipping at it. He also took an offered cookie, nibbling at it. "Did you make these? They're delicious."

"My mother made them Mr. Cross," Willow said, a wicked little glint in her eyes as she sat back down and perched herself on the edge of the chair. She rested her elbows on her knees and then her cheeks on the palms of her hands, leaning forwards and looking at him expectantly. "I'm a terrible cook, Mr. Cross. Can barely make myself breakfast in the morning without setting the kitchen on fire. And I eat cereal for breakfast most of the time."

That smirk never faded off of her soft lips. "But it's okay. I've been told I'm good at other things," she said sweetly.

"Please, just call me Roderick," he said, smirking at her playing his own game. She had answered like he had hoped she would, mentioning her mother. It was the perfect way for Roderick to ask about her, maybe pry a little bit and see if there had been some conflict between the mayor and his wife. But, her last statement caught him and overrode everything else. The way she said it was very suggestive, but a good girl like Willow wouldn't suggest anything like that? Would she? Roderick sat forward, still sipping at her tea.

"Oh? You aren't a good cook, or a good singer. So tell me, Ms. Polk," He said, smirking. "What are you good at?"

"Well I'm a very good dancer," Willow said, smirking faintly. "And I've been told I'm very good at taking dic...tation when my job calls for it. So I suppose that's something I'm good at. Jobs that is."

It was all Willow could do not to laugh at herself. She knew the jokes were bad, the laughter in her eyes betrayed that fact. But she also knew that he would understand what she was getting out. She felt a little warm, a little giddy. Being so bold, so...crass. It was something she knew she shouldn't be doing but she just couldn't help it. Roderick was someone new to her. Someone she didn't quite know what to do with. And she liked that.

Roderick laughed, leaning back in his seat. "Good at taking dictation, eh? I hear that can be rough. I'm rather used to doing the dic...tating myself, not so much at taking it." Roderick laughed. The girl seemed to be enjoying herself, and that kind of joke seemed a little out of character for her. Was she experimenting on him? Seeing how far she could go? He liked the possibility, especially for what it meant about his investigation, but he liked the idea he might be able to push her further and further.

He sipped at her tea, finishing off his cookie. "You have to take dictation often?" His sentence didn't make much sense, he knew, but he figured she would understand what he was getting at.

A soft laugh and she shook her head, curls bouncing around her face gently. "Not too often," she said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Not as often as I'd like. But you know, I have other things to keep me busy at work. Even if I'm the only one there." Just the other day before Roderick had arrived, she'd been back in her office, legs up on the desk and spread wide as she teased herself. She liked exploring her own body but living with her parents, living with a younger sister, she didn't often get the freedom to do it the way she wanted. And at work, no one bothered her because she was the mayor's daughter.

"Oh? Do tell," Roderick said, taking a big drink of his tea. What was he doing? Was he just so turned on by her show earlier that he thought there was something dirty in what she said when there wasn't? Or was the mayor's daughter not as perfect as she presented herself? Roderick hoped it was the latter, as he really wanted to bend her over the chair she was sitting on and fuck her like there was no tomorrow. Then, and only then, did he believe he could recover enough to go back to questioning her.

"I used to work with a girl who got caught being a little...too busy doing the wrong things. She was a good worker, though."

"I've never been caught doing the wrong thing," Willow said sweetly, shaking her head. "I'm a good Christian girl. Go to church every Sunday. Say my prayers before bed. Never take the lord's name in vain...almost." She shifted, legs going back up on the railing as she slid back down in the chair, showing off her long legs, soft thighs, and supple ass.

"Never been caught doesn't mean you don't do." Roderick laughed, even as his eyes traveled up her long, pale legs and supple ass. He wanted to kiss and bite those soft thighs, wanted to do naughty things to this 'good Christian girl'. He briefly thought about where to go from here, how to game this to his favor, but he started speaking long before he had formulated a plan. "I haven't been too busy lately. Been a week since I was last truly busy. Wished to remedy this, so I came here." Roderick smiled.

Willow suddenly rose up to her feet with a little smirk. "Let me show you around the grounds then," she said brightly, tossing her hair over her shoulder. She didn't bother to put her shoes on as she walked her way down the stairs and headed off. Looking back over her shoulder, she smirked at him. "Come on Mr. Cross. Keep up. Or you're going to have to sit up here all by your lonesome and find some other way to keep busy."

Roderick watched as Willow suddenly sprang to her feet, beckoning him on with her. He watched as she trod down the stairs, not even putting on shoes, and it wasn't until she called out to him that he processed what was happening. He smiled as he stood, finishing off her tea and setting the glass down. "Fine, fine. If you insist, Ms. Polk." He stepped off the porch and down with Willow, following her close behind. "Where to first?" He asked, casually.

"We're right up against this nice little lake," Willow said brightly. "We have a dock in our backyard and a little boat for when we want to go out on it. S'where I learned to swim too." She stayed walking ahead of him as she padded through the expensive, lush grass towards the back of her house. The lake was a large, manmade thing. All of the houses in the neighborhood and the one across were butted up against the lake, with homey little wooden docks going out onto it. "Do you know how to swim?"

Roderick continued to follow Willow, wishing he had thought to bring his tablet along with him. There was some seriously pretty scenery around here, and when he finally saw the lake, he couldn't help but smile. No wonder they wanted to live here. "Interesting," Roderick said. "And no, I can't swim. Never lived near a lake, and never had a pool." He laughed at a little. "And at this age, I don't think its worth it to learn."

"Oh?" Willow smirked at that. "Can't swim huh?" She turned around, walking backwards towards the dock. She kept her eyes fixed on him as she felt the cool grass give away to the warm, worn wood of the dock. And she just kept walking, pausing at the edge of the dock, she smirked at him. "Then I guess you can't come in after me, huh?"

Willow turned around, her back facing him as she lifted her shift off and tossed it behind her on the ground. She afforded Roderick just the faintest flash of her pale back before she was jumping into the water, still in her shorts.

Roderick was mesmerized by the girl as she lifted up her shirt, her pale back practically begging for his cum. It last only a moment before she had jumped into the water. Roderick laughed as he walked to the edge of the pier, adjusting himself to hide growing bulge as he did so. "I guess I can't," he called after her. He bent down and picked up her shirt, showing it to her. "Always swim topless? Even around strangers?" Didn't seem like a very Christian thing, he thought, not that he would complain.

Willow just laughed, the sound musical over the lake as she disappeared beneath the water with a kick of legs. She surfaced a little farther away from him, hair sticking to her shoulders and a big grin on her lips. "No," she said sweetly. "I usually don't have my shorts on either. Sure you don't wanna learn how to swim?"

This girl knew all the right buttons to push to drive him crazy. That long week without a good fuck was really apparent now, as he would do just about anything to get this girl out of the water and on his dick. He dropped her shirt at his feet, kneeling at the edge of the pier. "Hm...It certainly looks fun. I'm not totally convinced, though." He grinned at the girl.

A laugh and she started swimming away from the dock, just barely offering him a flash of her breasts she shifted from her back to her front. "It's lots of fun," she said, bouncing up in the water before sinking back down and disappearing again. She was moving through the water easily, occasionally offering flashes over bare skin before heading back to the dock. "You should come in."

Back
Top Bottom