Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Get Away With Murder [Horror_Show & HerFuckFace]

Horror_Show

Supernova
“You are going to have a fucking fabulous time. Tonight you will live and breathe like god damn royalty…. there’s a reason us pretty boys love this life style.” Her older breather said coyly while applying make up on his younger sibling who had flown in to stay with him for the weekend. The young female stayed still but rolled her eyes trying not to move her lips. He motioned for her to rub her lips together, she did and slouched.

fangirls-guide-to-macaulay-culkin.jpg

“I feel like this is a bit much. I don’t do make up and I definitely don’t do red.” She said as her brother was applying foundation with a brush. He cocked his head admiring her with a quirky smile.

“You are absolutely gorgeous, sexy as fuck. Even all the queens will be eating you up.” He said letting his finger bump her nose. Her brother got up seeming pleased with his word. He handed her a mall bag with new clothes they had bought previously in the day and she made a face.

tumblr_m14ms1iGyt1rs60i6o1_500.gif

“Hurry up, your gonna rock it sis.” He said starting to get ready himself. Cadence went into the hall bathroom to change into the outfit they had got her. She finished getting dress into jeans that were stitched to look old and ripped, a flannel pulled over a shirt and white converse and walked out and sae her brother waiting and ready with car keys in hand twirling them as he whistled.

“Let’s go make your eighteenth birthday the night of your life.”

===================

8506456_Jeffree-Star-12.jpg
tumblr_mesknatkSS1rml72mo1_500.gif

An hour or so later Cadence found herself inside of a very large warehouse that had been converted into a club/stage area for a show. Her brother was a make up artist and fashion designer and groupie of the famous Jeffrey Star. She ha gotten VIP treatment and was literally in the front row with a bunch of other people, young and old, mostly teens, and lesbians and transgender teens all dressed up like they were at a circus.

The lights went out and a large screen came up playing an intro for Jeffrey as the crowd cheered and started going crazy. Electro music started playing and she knew the song by heart from her brother showing her months prior who he got the privilege of working with. The lights came on revealing Jeffrey. He started singing and the audience was singing word from word with him. Cadence joined and through her hand up crying out with everyone in the chorus. As he sung Cadence was even more pumped and captivated by his awkward beauty. He was flawless. She sung her heart out throwing her head around.

tumblr_n0o1cmIzmC1r0k737o2_500.gif

There's a mystery inside my head...
It was you dripping all in red.
Did I hurt you? let me make it safe an sound...
Can you feel me breathing down your neck?
Your just a perfect little human wreck.
But I like you... enough to destroy you, tear you down.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86lXqHh1-uk[/video]​

Jessica began to sing.It was a raw,gritty song about sex that she had written herself.Even though she wore makeup,her body looked completely male,which was unusual for a drag queen.Jessica enjoyed being a male,but the simple fact was that she also liked glamming it up,too.Her blue eyes fell on a teenager dressed in jeans,flannel and a pair of white converse,and she couldn't help but grin.That must be the sibling of his co-worker.She needed to meet this boy after the show.He was too cute.Jessica pushed some pink hair out of her eyes as she sang,and gave an Elvis Presley-esque sneer,as was her signature,though she was never actually aware of doing it.Tonight,she was dressed in black leather short shorts,with a pink tank top,and a matching black leather jacket.On her feet were a pair of six inch heels,which she was able to walk in with no problem.One song gave way to another as the show continued and the crowd roared.Emmett was a showman,and this was what he loved to do.

Back
Top Bottom