Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Wish Is My Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auriel

Planetoid
Hello all! I'm looking for someone to play with for an idea I have based on a story I've been reading over the past few days. Basically it would revolve around your character finding an antique box, maybe at a pawn shop or something like that. This box would be locked by some kind of code, and you're told by whomever you get it from that whatever's inside is yours. You decide to take your chances and buy the box to try and get it open. After a few days you manage to figure it out and open the box, releasing a magical power that's over a millenia old. A genie, designed to bind to whoever opens her vessel and grant any wish he or she can think of for as long as they live. The only catch is that any wish they make has to be sexual in nature.

If anyone's interested in this, I'd love to discuss getting this going! I'm open to both male or female partners :)

Hi Aerial,
Like your idea you posted and would enjoy discussing a r/p with you
Rocco

Auriel said:
Hello all! I'm looking for someone to play with for an idea I have based on a story I've been reading over the past few days. Basically it would revolve around your character finding an antique box, maybe at a pawn shop or something like that. This box would be locked by some kind of code, and you're told by whomever you get it from that whatever's inside is yours. You decide to take your chances and buy the box to try and get it open. After a few days you manage to figure it out and open the box, releasing a magical power that's over a millenia old. A genie, designed to bind to whoever opens her vessel and grant any wish he or she can think of for as long as they live. The only catch is that any wish they make has to be sexual in nature.

If anyone's interested in this, I'd love to discuss getting this going! I'm open to both male or female partners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom