Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Lord Harry Potter (Specific Craving Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hi all! Looking to play a specific plot in the world of Harry Potter. Specific requirements include posting a decent length (two large paragraphs minimum) and playing multiple characters. Preferably little limits too, but that is more optional. A strong understanding of Harry Potter is obviously necessary too.

The plot is based around Order of the Phoenix or Half Blood Prince. Harry Potter has just discovered how manipulative Dumbledore has been. He has been looking to become more famous since he defeated Grindelwald, and has been using Harry as his stepping stone. Dumbledore wants Harry to lose to Voldemort, then Dumbledore would 'avenge his apprentice' and gain more respect.
Unfortunately, Harry did find out, and is very upset. He begins to move out from underneath Dumbledore's thumb, wanting to make him pay for everything he's gone through (we can even say Dumbledore manipulated Voldemort into killing Harry's parents).

This RP would be about Harry amassing an army and taking on the two dark lords, Dumbledore and Voldemort. He would lose close friends and gain unlikely allies, as well as have sexual partners that may or may not be willing.

I would obviously be playing Harry as my main character, and you would take a female character as your main too. I have a few options in mind, but I would like to hear what you would prefer. We would also take up several side characters and such too.

Hope to get at least one reply out of this! Cya soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom