Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mob Boss' Payment (manofyourdream and dreamgirl)

dreamgirl

Planetoid
Rose nervously sat in the office. She was familiar with the space, large open window in the back, plain desk with a laptop resting in the middle, stacks of papers on the side, brief case resting against the desk, and no one in here but her. Rose knew Mr. Abrams well, he seemed to be the gentle man from the mob boss that she had met several years ago. But she had heard screams in the other office before her own meeting, Mr. Abrams would walk into this one, fix his sleeves and clear his throat before starting their meeting. The nice guy act was a facade that he put up, allowed people to drop their guard and it made her nervous around him.

What made her more nervous was that he had sent a letter to her rundown apartment stating that their meeting would be scheduled three weeks earlier than what they usually met. She tapped her foot, looking at her folder which contained her pay stubs, receipts of her paying off her debt, her schedule of working, and how much she was projected to earn in that time frame. Why did he want to see her?

"Hello, Miss Dawson," a smooth voice greeted as the door opened, Mr. Abrams had locks of blonde hair that were swept back and out of his face. He reached into his pocket and put on some glances as he moved around her and to his desk, "I apologize if our meeting has caused any inconvenience, it was urgent."

"N-not at all, Mr. Abrams, though I am worried as to why you asked for me so early," Rose said anxiously.

For once, Mr. Abrams closed his laptop, his hands woven into one another as he observed Rose. This usually didn't happen, in their meetings he would type on his computer, take her payment from her, print a receipt for her, sign, and then she would be on her way. She tensed in her chair under his gaze.

"Time is up, Rose. He would like to collect in full," he said with no emotion, his voice was cold.

"Wha...what? But, you know I can't. You told him that right, Mr. Abrams I have been working so hard, but it's minimum wage," Rose said, feeling herself panic, "Please, I-I just need more time, I can pay him back-"

Mr. Abrams rose, moving around the desk which only made Rose afraid even more, "No, Rose. You can't. I have projected your earnings, the hours you earn, and your distraction of college." Rose wasn't surprised to hear him call it a distraction, Mr. Abrams had constantly called her higher education just that, "It would take you 20 years for you to pay the amount that is left. And that's including if you are able to find a career in your field of..."

"A contract lawyer," Rose provided.

"Yes, that," Mr. Abrams said. He offered the young girl a tissue as she had begun to cry. "I must admit, Rose, I have a soft spot for you, one he doesn't like. But I was able to convince him to meet with you, you could convince him to do something for you. But I would suggest you go home and change for that, something cute. He sways for cute girls."

It was clear that Mr. Abrams actually meant it, and he had always been kind to her. After getting control of herself, she nodded her head and allowed herself to be driven home by a driver of the mob who was to wait for her to come back down after changing. She dressed appropriately and then returned to the car. Butterflies in her stomach to meet the man that she had practically thrown herself to so many years ago, but then she had been immature. She hoped to show a bit more maturity in front of him this time.

RE: Mob Boss' Payment

Adam Savage wasn’t a man to mess with. Even though, he had built an empire that was very much legitimate and crime free, that was only his front for all the wrong and illegal businesses he was into. It was all hidden beneath many impenetrable layers and that was why he hadn’t been accused of any wrong doing. The cops and detectives can sit on their desks, work a case against him but it would never go as far as pinning him to some crime. He wasn’t your typical mob and he had managed to keep himself away from murders or things that would dirty his image so that it doesn’t come back and bite him in the ass. He believed that everything could be worked out for a price and that’s why he’d become this successful than the others in his line of work.

He had invested in various businesses; clubs, strip clubs, real estate, loan business and many other illegal businesses; a drug business was one of which he owns half of it with the cartel. Though, he doesn’t own any of those businesses directly on his name. He’d take one of his trusted men and provide the startup cost of the business that the other guy would own in his name but would have no real power over it. It’s as if Adam provides the resources to a guy who has ideas but not the money and that way, he’d have something over the poor fellow all the time, taking almost as big as 70% of the profit and revenue from the business. Thirty percent is still a lot for the other guy who owns and runs the business. So it’s really a win-win situation and that’s why no one could pin him to some dirty businesses that he owns. Besides, if something happens where one of these business owners gets in trouble, he had lines of lawyers working for him who’d easily work out a deal to get his men out without a scratch. He had important people in his pocket for the right job and so he’s considered a resourceful man.

He has enough money to sit back and retire but after building an empire as big as he did, he couldn’t afford to. That’s why he still stays active in his businesses and having enough money, he had his guys invest money in other businesses they’d see fit, even to give out loans to a few who needed it badly. It was a good side business because he did charge a higher interest rate but didn’t check someone’s background, like a proper loan facility would do. Instead, he had other means of getting his money back should the guy starts giving him bullshit excuses. It would be whether to take over borrower’s house or business or even suggest that his pretty wife or daughter could repay the debt by working at one of his clubs for certain period of time. It is another thing that after working at one of his clubs for some time, they end up just staying there and work for the club even after the end of their agreed term because they’re used to making decent money than they did before.

Usually, Adam didn’t interfere with how Abrams, his right hand, ran the loan business because he’s able to do his job right. From time to time, he presented a list of people who had been struggling with their usual payments from time to time and when actions needs to be taken which is the last resort for them. Any kind of alternate payment plan, it would have to be approved by Adam and only then the borrower would have a new agreement as far as how the payment options go. Abrams informed him about a girl named Rose and something about giving her a bartending gig at one of the clubs. Apparently, he had seen her when she was young and came to them the first time, asking to borrow some money. Ever since, she’d been in touch with Abrams, paying off her loans but there seemed to be inconsistency in the amount that was being repaid.

Adam had asked Abrams to send the girl in at his estate so he can have a sit down with her. He was strongly considering Abram’s suggestion for bartending gig. He was an older man, in his late 40s, dressed in a grey suit with white shirt underneath. After having a decent day out, he had returned back to his estate and was sitting on his couch with his tie undone. That’s when his driver called him to inform that the girl was here and Adam simply asked him to usher her inside the house. The driver politely opened the door for the girl and started to lead her inside. The place was luxurious and like a mansion. The insides were neatly decorated as she’d notice when walking further into the house. The driver then pointed towards the living room and urged her to proceed into the living room before he turned on his heels to return back to his car. He was doing something on his phone when he heard the clicks of her heels, not able to hold back from looking to see the girl. It was then, he noticed a pretty blonde in a blue dress walk down towards him. He managed not to show his excitement but she was indeed pretty and that was what Abrams had failed to mention. He decided to let her argue her case and so he stayed quite, eager to see what she would do or say.

RE: Mob Boss' Payment

Butterflies danced in Rose's stomach as she looked out the window nervously. The driver had tried to be kind to start up a conversation, but Rose was too scared and nervous that she let the conversation drop quickly. Abrams had spoken of his boss before, Mr. Savage, but he usually didn't use his name, typically spoke in "he" and "him". But it was known who Abrams was talking about, he spoke this way in case anyone had a recording device, but since Rose had been coming for so long he had dropped his guard around her. She had gotten the loan when she had been a high school sophomore, now four years later she was a sophomore in college.

Arriving at the estate, large gates opened for them as the driver pulled around. There was a man to open the door for her, she didn't expect this sort of chivalry for certain. But Rose hadn't met Mr. Savage at his estate for the first time, he usually conducted his first loans at a different, private house to keep any curious eyes from attempting to wander in. The place was wonderful as she accepted the hand and he helped her down from the large SUV, seeming used to helping woman in heels since he knew exactly where her heel would usually catch and gripped her other hand too to help her just in case. She didn't stumble though but thanked the doorman for his kindness and he closed the door to the SUV. The doorman looked a bit surprised at her surprise but smiled nonetheless at her as the driver removed himself from the SUV and the doorman switched places with the driver, to park the car. The driver then led her up a short set of stairs and into the mansion.

She didn't know what she expected, but she hadn't expected what she had entered for certain. She actually looked around to see if there were any woman prancing around in thongs and bras, having a pillow fight with one another. Or for a group of men to be around a table, playing poker. And even a loud party going on, people getting high or off on a bunch of drugs. But there was nothing, it was just...quiet.

"Right through this doorway, miss," the driver explained since Rose's curiosity had her pause at another doorway, it looked like a large dining room.

Blushing she quickly followed the driver's directions and entered the living room. She didn't have to search for Mr. Savage, he wasn't a short man, he was tall and broad and he seemed to own the room by simply being in it. Rose wondered if he had this affect in any room, his presence commanded the attention of all that entered. She tried not to show how anxious she was, she had a bit of tutoring from law school though she hadn't been in it yet. The lawyer had told them to never let anyone in the room see your fear, and Rose pushed away her fear for a few moments. He didn't fit the stereotype she saw on television either, he wasn't short and over compensating for something, but he wasn't old, balding, and fat either. He looked normal which had caught her a bit off guard, her memory didn't serve her too well.

There was a small pause between the two as she realized he was waiting for her to speak, "Mr. Abrams said that you would be expecting me. I'm here to ask for just a little bit more time, Mr. Savage. I know my payments are not sufficient, but it's because I'm working per diem at the moment at two jobs. I..." she reached into her clutch and revealed a folded piece of paper, "brought my class grades as well, I'm a good student and my career path is to be a contract lawyer. I just need a little more time, Mr. Savage, and I'll be able to make better payments on the loan that I owe you."

She moved a bit closer and placed the folded paper on the coffee table in front of him. If he chose to look over it he would see that her words were true, she had a 3.8 GPA and her classes weren't easy. She had taken Calculus, Biology, Advanced Business Philosophy, and Financial / Accounting.

Abrams knew very well that the girl didn't have it in her to pair up with the authorities to bring down Mr. Savage. Besides, Abrams would hear it first and he'd just kill the topic right there. He would take care of the girl in some way so she would never do such a thing. She was too naive to do something stupid like that and he trusted her. That is why he had gone above and beyond to let her pay at decent times, allowing to let loose a little but it was time. It was brought to his boss's attention by the very same Abrams and now, necessary steps must be taken.

Every man that works for Savage knows more or less what Savage does. They knew the other side businesses he had going under the cover up corporation he ran. Despite everything, men working for him looked professional, including his driver. Maintaining a proper image was necessary for the cover and so far, he had done just fine. When Abrams told Savage that he has seen the girl when she came to get the loan very first time but after trying so far, he still couldn't remember her, her face or anything about her. It was probably because she was very young then and not the prettiest in ways he'd like his girls.

What she expected for this place to be, it would be the case if he had called her over to meet him at one of his clubs. This wasn't it. This was his residence, one of it at least. She'd find many doors and the place would seem like a maze for someone who comes over for the first time. As for Savage, he could move around this place with his eyes shut because he sketched the layout of this place and gave it to the constructor to have it custom built.

He adjusted himself a little when he saw the girl enter the living room. There was a wave about her that had captured his attention for a few second. His hand gripped the back of the couch where it was stretched over comfortably. 'I would have remembered if I had seen her when came four years ago...' he thought to himself, seeing one of the prettiest face that had managed to capture his attention the way she did. She would find him to be looking like a businessman and he was indeed one. He had managed to be an excellent businessman but it was his other businesses that produced more wealth and power for him, taking great pride in it than his his show business that was for a front. Yet, he enjoyed the tactics because it teaches him no matter what he's doing.

Then she spoke and it sounded music to his ears. Watching her pert lips move to make words as her tiny nose twitched here and there during her speech. First thing that came to his mind was, 'She is too pretty to give over to wolves.' He debated in the back of his mind because his plans were to make her work at one of his strip clubs. It is what they used to do when someone can't produce their repayment on time. They wouldn't use the beating method but let them work it out for them. Beating them or killing them would only hurt his business and they would never get the money back. It was obvious that she was trying but she could try on for years and she still would be paying back the loans she took from him. Over the years, the interest would just add on and make it hard for her with the small payments she was making.

Even if there was a way, he wouldn't want to visit another route anymore, not after seeing her. He was going to offer her a deal where she can work at the strip club as a waitress, or a stripper. That offer was off the table the moment he saw her as he tentatively had decided to keep her for himself. It was just a matter of how to tell her. She continued to speak and propose her case, not wanting to sound too cruel, he did reach for the paper she placed on the table. She was bright student and it was obvious from her GPA.

If she would become successful, he could use her for his business and keeping legitimacy. She'd be a fine addition to his group of lawyers. That was a long shot of course but something told him that she should continue studying. He folded the paper away and set it back on the table, finally breaking words with her. "Do you know the full amount you owe me at the moment?" He waited for her to answer and when she would, he'd continue. He started and held his gaze to capture hers and hold it, "With the job you are working, it would be years before you end up paying the interest that's being added on. Then, you would be paying the actual loans. It's wise to pay the loans in large amount, which you are not doing at the moment."

He paused so it can sink in her head what he'd just addressed. Meanwhile, he took his right leg and twist it to set his ankle on his left knee. He continued as he wasn't going to be hiding behind words. He wanted to lay it out for her so she would make her own choice and comply. "It's simple Rose. Your job isn't providing enough. So, you are to quit your job as of today. Matter of fact, right now as we speak." He said and paused to take a sip from his bourbon, "You have two options. You make minimum wages at the moment. First option is you are to work at one of my strip clubs, as a stripper. There, you make about two to four thousand dollars a month. That is if you're having a good time where everyone likes you and can't get enough of you." He chuckled actually imagining her as a stripper, content with this choice as she would make a pretty stripper and steal away other's business. He continued, "Second option. You become my mistress. You get on my payroll where you don't have to take a chance and worry if you will make that 4000 bucks, including tips which makes a big difference." He sipped on his drink again, letting that sink as the next part was crucial. "With you as my mistress, income is sort of a permanent flow where you will be paid $5000 a month, no matter what. Of course, that means you are to be on call for me and have to make yourself free whenever I require of you. Don't worry. You will still go to college and work on your degree but consider this as a job."

He slowed down a little, letting work it out in her head because if she'd work as a stripper, she'd make more money if she puts in more hours and no more than $4000. Here, hours were much more easy and she'd make $5000 flat. "The decision is yours. Of course there are rules and regulations pertaining to each options and we will go over them once you make a choice. Take your time Rose. You can tell me now or by the end of today because from tomorrow, it's your first day of work. Whichever you select." He stood up to give her some space, going over to his bar in the corner to refill his glass and return back five minutes later.

She reached in her purse with a number, it was obvious money made her nervous, she placed the card on the table that had the amount she had left to pay. It was certainly a lot, especially with the interest that had continued to collect upon her debt. The way he was talking began to make Rose a bit light headed and she sank in the couch across from him as he explained the situation thoroughly. Rose worried her bottom lip as he spoke, thinking on what he was saying, force her to quit? And now she had to work as a stripper or his mistress? Her gaze rose to him as he mentioned mistress and the money, eyeing him a bit warily.

"I guess what the stripper job provides me is flexibility," she said, surprised her voice was so even, "I would be able to continue school and work at nights. Would you provide me the same flexibility?"

It was clear that she was going with the more money option, but she had to be certain her education would still be achievable. The last thing she needed was him wanting her here all day dressed in just a thong so she didn't even have the time to go to school or properly study when needed.

Adam Savage stood there for a second as he let her the think things through. It was crucial because he wanted her willing….at least for now. Things may get out of hands later but for now, he wanted to enjoy this, enjoy her.

Inhaling the strong smell of his drink, he took another sip, listening to her as she finally spoke again. It was then, he seemed more attentive of her, settling in in his spot once again. He chuckled hearing her reasoning for the stripper job and it seemed that the girl had it the other way around.

She was forgetting the animals that shows up at the strip club. They would make her work hard for every penny they’re spending on the girl. Besides, she would be tired by the time she comes home to be able to work on her classes. She could kiss her education a good by, if not that then she’d have to become a part time student.

He made a thoughtful face before he spoke, “I have no problem with letting you continue your education. If flexibility is what you are concerned about, why don’t you make your own schedule and tell me when you can be here. Give me your best shot and I will try to work with it.”

He sipped on his drink, swirling the liquid around in the glass as it was half way done now. “You will go to places with me, accompany me. To make you seem presentable, you will be given whatever you need to buy clothes and accessories.” He said and added, trying to see what such incentives would make her think, sway her decision in the direction he wanted her to go. He would enjoy her slowly because to him, she was one of those girls he wouldn't want to rush too fast.

She nodded her head at his mention that he would be flexible about her education. It was obvious this was what she was most concerned about, her education was everything to her and her parents had always pushed her to finish. She didn't want to be hindered because of some payments and a new job that she had to have.

"That would be appropriate...I suppose on my days off of school I would be here, but I would require at least four hours at my apartment to do any studying needed," Rose said a bit nervously.

At the mention of clothes she didn't seem too interested, sure she thrift shopped because she was a poor college student but Rose felt she dressed nice. If he wanted to doll her up she wasn't going to say no, but she gave a nod appreciatively anyways. "I would just need advanced notice if we were going out of town, none of my classes take attendance but I would need notes forwarded to me to not fall behind," she reasoned.

Rising, she offered her hand to Savage, "I believe we have ourself an agreement, Mr. Savage. I shall be your Mistress, but I would require a contract be drawn up and myself time to read it. I don't want to be toyed with or tricked into anything, I feel that I deserve that right as a simple human being."

Adam wasn't going to take away the very thing that she had going for her. But the truth was that she owed money and she couldn't pay it all in time even if she wanted to, not even after she graduates and lands a nice job. Besides, she seemed to have catch his attention and there was not a chance he would let this slide.

"Rose, this is where you tell me which days you are off and we work out a schedule for us to get together." He said and wondered if it would be better to have her move in with him. That way, she'd could study when he's absent and the time would be utilized properly. She may not bite that and so he didn't use that was one option, not now. "You will have to definitely free yourself Fridays and Saturdays. You will have all of Sunday to catch up with your work."

He paused to finish his drink as things were getting interesting. He was already thinking of taking her along with him this Thursday to a get-together. "I will give you heads up if we are going out of town. For now, we will take it slow." He said thinking she wasn't an only girl he could have but for now, she was top on the list. He smiled softly when she offered her hand for shake on the agreement.

He wanted to sample her but stopped from coming off as a pervert. "A deal..." he said and extended his hand after standing up right in front of her, standing tall to actually eclipse her frame. "My lawyer will work out the work agreement stating your salary and etcetera. It will be delivered to you sometimes today. Read it, sign it and give it back to the deliverer. You will be accompanying me at an event this Friday."

He had already planed a few things in his hand and so, he was just telling her before she left. "You will also receive a box over the next day or so. It will include something for you to wear since this is coming to you on a short notice." He said and stood up, sort of turning on his heels to walk away as if they had concluded their business, "I will see you soon Rose." He said and gave her a one look over before walking towards the back and on to the patio in his lavish backyard.

Back
Top Bottom