Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plots Inside (M/M, seeking Dom characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

candycane

Meteorite
Hello there friends! Prepare for a long post ahead, there be many a plot ahead.

Anyway, I have been looking for a good role-play for a while, and I hope that I may be able to find a good partner or three to play out some of these plots I have. I generally post between 2 and 5 paragraphs per reply, though I can match your preferences so long as they aren't under a couple sentences.

My limits are:
Anything bathroom related
Hardcore torture (a little is fine, but lets not get extreme)

My kinks include:
Basically everything else, I'm usually down for whatever

Also! Please note, I am not good at playing dominant characters, and prefer being the sub. Though, unless desired, none of them will be push overs.

Plots

Crazy in Law
Detective x Mob Boss
MC: Mob boss | Aggressive Sub (power bottom possibly)
A dangerous criminal has escaped prison, leaving nothing but destruction in his wake. The criminal is nothing short of a mastermind and is threatening not only the country but the world with his freedom. So it is up to your character to stop him. A Master Detective, your character is the only one who can match this criminal's wits. Unfortunately, your character is not a sociopath and cannot predict him as well as another criminal could. Hence, why your character enlists the help of a well-known Mafia boss to help. In exchange for complete cooperation, your character guarantees mine's freedom. So it is not up to a detective and a mafia boss to track down this criminal and stop him once and for all.
-- Plot driven. Not particularly sex heavy, unless wanted.

Mystery Dungeon
Basically a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon role-play. This is super open ended, as our characters can be whatever kind of pokemon we want, as well as the plot going in a varsity of different directions. It would be planned out between us, so I don't have much of a specific plot other than two Pokemon go on adventures.
-- Can be plot or sex driven, very open ended

Monster
Feral Monster x Friend
MC: Either friend or monster, I don't have a preference
----
Our characters have been friends for many years, but character A knows actually very little about character B. Every now and then, B disappears for sometimes weeks at a time. Whenever A would bring it up, B avoided it or just flat out changed the subject. As it turned out, B was a feral monster, that had the ability to take an anthro form, and every time he left, it was to recharge in his true form. More or less adults now, heats have begun to be an issue, with girls and boys having hormones flaring up the wazoo. Because of this, B disappears more and more often, much to A's irritation. Finally, A gets fed up and follows B an see's his true form. Things can progress from there.
-- I am happy playing either character A or B, this would probably get pretty sex heavy, pet play / MasterxSlave would be enjoyed, but not required

My Little Puppeteer
MC: Prince | Shy sub / Possibly semi-con
----
This world is a dangerous place, blood magic and sacrifices are unfortunately common in this medieval fantasy world. A young prince is forced to flee the only home he knows when it is overthrown by the slaves his family owns. Escaping, the young prince knows he cannot defend himself, and having to think quick, he summons a Demon familiar with his own blood. The Demon is tasked with protecting his charge from those coming after him, and perhaps aide him in reclaiming his kingdom.
-- Can be sex heavy if the demon decides to use his 'master' to sate his desires as payment for his life

Carnival of Rust
Elf X Whatever / Slave x Master
MC: Elf Boy | sub
----
MC is a skilled mage, and heir to the leader of his clan. MC, in a sudden bought of fear, flees his clan the night before he would be crowned the new Chief. Events quickly tumble out of control when MC suddenly finds himself in the middle of a war that is not his own after witnessing the assassination of the Emperor. Not knowing enough to flee, he was caught and accused for her death. YC is a noble / position of high authority in the recent Emperor's courts. In a land where elves are commonly slaves, YC takes MC under his wing as a slave, convinced of his innocence. Will they be able to prove that MC had nothing to do with the Emperor's murder, or will MC be hanged for his crimes?
-- Generally more plot heavy, could be sex heavy if desired

Roundtable Rival
Demon x Demon Hunter
MC: Demon | Aggressive sub / sub (depending on the character interactions, he may or may not be a brat)
----
Not all evil is done by demons, but all demons are evil. That is the motto that is drilled into a demon hunter's brain, kill any demons on sight. MC is a tengu thinks dying is drawl, and has been known to mess with demon hunters that come into his territory. Occasional deaths happen, but as a whole most demon hunters loose their patience, not their lives. MC lives on a stretch of land that spans two villages, both of which frequently pay tribute to his shrine in the way of crop and other offerings in return for him not killing them. It had been years since any demon hunters came into the picture of the villages, but in a season where crop wasn't enough to live on and give offering, the villages desperately reached out to YC to kill the demon before he notices he hasn't gotten an offering. What YC finds is a demon who has more interest in playing tricks than actually causing anyone harm. All demons are evil, so YC develops a scheme to gain the demon's trust and when his guard is down, kill him. Yet as he grows closer and learns more about the jokester of a tengu, he learns that perhaps not all demons are inherently evil. Will he go through with the betrayal of the tengu, or will he betray his brothers in arms and side with the demon?
-- Plot driven, potential for a lot of drama

One Foot In The Grave
Vampire x Human / Master x Slave
MC: Vampire | Shy sub
----
Vampires have clans consisted carefully of a Master vampire and his / her turnings and feeders. Many clans are content to live and let live with rival vampires, though there are times when a vampire must get... outside help. MC is currently warring with a neighboring vampire clan, and needs extra protection from those who may try and kill him during the day when he, and his slaves sleep. YC runs a company that acts as hired arms to protect their charge, usually witness protection programs or things of a siliar nature. YC gets a call from an unusual client, and is asked to meet in an old abandoned mine, alone. When he arrives he meets a young man about 17 or possibly 18, MC explains his situation in the most delicate way he can - humans don't really know about them after all - and states that he and his men will live at his manor with food, drink and pay. YC agrees (whether or not he needs 'convincing' is up to you) and gets his life turned upside down. MC quickly grows attached to YC and soon becomes the targets of his own assassinations. Will they manage to take down the rival clan with limited deaths, or will the stress of the job prove to be too much for YC?
-- Can be sex heavy, generally a bit more plot driven.

Take Him From You
Brother x Brother
MC: Submissive Brother (can be older or younger)
----
MC is openly gay, he has had the odd boyfriend or two but it was never anything serious. He has been dropping subtle hints that he may think of YC as more than just a brother. Though MC never has explicitly said anything. Then over a summer break, MC starts to make his attraction more apparent, flirting and otherwise flaunting himself to YC. Then MC starts to bring home different men, and starts fawning over them instead of YC, trying to make YC jealous. How YC responds is up to you, will he not be affected, or will he become jealous and try to win over his brother?
-- Sex heavy, just straight up kink central here

Below I have a list of likes that could be formed into an rp themselves or added to one:

Angel x Demon
Demon x human
Master x Slave
BDSM
Love bites
Romance (like the characters actually care for each other)
Couples with contrast (interspecies, interracial, ect)
Age gaps
Size difference
Mystery
Fantasy
Vampires
Werewolves
Merman x Pirate
Merman x Prince
Human x nonhuman < Really want to do a rp where mc is a human or humanesque and is romanced by some sort of monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom