Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The scientist Assistant (Emy & DonVoltonus)

He chuckled. "Sadly, that I cannot do." He thrust deeply into her womb, cock curving and caressing the walls of her womb, stroking her insides.

Melanie was still in a bliss and she really didn't care to much with what he said, the only thing she care for was to be so damnly fuck good. She was so far gone right now that she didn't even felt the pain she suppose to be feeling when her hymen as been torn apart. This was the best time of her young life yet and she wanted so much more. "Yes, yes, so hot" she couldn't stop herself from building another climax, they were closer and shorter to come to her now. She look at him and smile "God i want more of this, please don't stop".

He laughed, thrusting deeply into her pressing his cock against her cervix before smoothly pushing into her womb. "Yes, you're a good assistant I think, lot's of the experiments here will enjoy you."

Melanie was still in a bliss and she wanted more of this but she suddenly started to feel afraid. He not saying that she will enjoy the experiments but that the experiments would enjoy her instead. "how would they enjoy me, what kind of job is it. I am suppose to assist you with what ?". She moan again as he havent stop fucking her yet even if she had already climax a couple of times now.

"A simple one. Mate beasts, collect sperm, incubate eggs, repeat." He smiled, not losing pace inside her.

Melanie couldn't believe her ears. She was expected to fuck the animals or other thing there and just thinking about it, she was already wet. Damn, she never knew she could be this depraved before. God this was so awkward, in a way she was quite glad that her family were very very far away from her. If they knew they would surely freak out. She knew she should be freak out but she wasn't, she wanted more so much more. She wanted to fill her belly swollen with young life.

"I Agree please, i will make this job worth it." She came again feeling him still in her, god damn he was inhuman in shape and in stamina as well he been fucking her silly for a while now and he didn't even seem close to cum or stop.

He smiled, sliding out of her with agonizing slowness. "You're well enough stretched, so why don't I simply take you to the first experiment?"

Back
Top Bottom