Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Matters! (Jack Stalker and darkest_fate)

Family Matters!

George rubbed his temples as he looked over the figures on the computer screen again. Sitting in his office, suited and booted in a dark three piece suit, he realised that he had lost track of time. The opulence of his penthouse office surrounded him with expensive black leather seats and chrome finished furniture, not to mention an en suite. However it did not provide him with what he really wanted, the flesh and presence of his eighteen year old daughter, Emma. There was not going to be any getting away from his office suite early this Friday, like he'd planned. In fact, in order to be ready for the meeting he had to attend over the weekend, he would need to stay at the office and work all night long. That simply wouldn't do since it would mean that he wouldn't get to see Emma before leaving in the morning. In turn that would mean she would be in his son Daniel's hands all weekend, and he knew full well that the boy would be showing his sister little to no mercy at all. This was because on Monday he had explained to Emma the way things were going to be from now on. She was eighteen and he had given her the best of everything for a reason... the reason being that she was going to replace the void in his life left by her mother. Replace it as friend, daughter and, more importantly, as a girl ready to service her father and see to his lust. She was going to be his personal whore, daddy's little slut, his release for his needs and an incestuous little cock hungry wretch... who was going to get herself fucked hard, simply for the sin of looking so much like her mother had.

She had reacted better than he had expected, perhaps thinking that his brutal and unforgiving violation of her young flesh would be a one time thing, or that she was ready to do anything for her daddy, anything to keep access to her allowance and her belongings? Alas, once he had gotten a taste of her he knew he would not be going anywhere else for sex, for quite some time at least. He had held out until Thursday, but now she as all he could think about. Unfortunately his son and her brother, Daniel, had walked in on him fucking away her virginity and now Daniel was part of the deal for keeping Emma on his cock, and him out of a courtroom facing incest charges. He knew that Daniel would be feverish, craven and depraved when he got his hands on Emma, defiling her with glee and abandon as payment for keeping his mouth shut. He knew such charges would ever have been enough to besmirch his reputation and get him convicted, but rumours and talk would have potentially damaged his business... he could not allow that. Besides, he had some admiration for Daniel embracing the opportunity to fuck Emma himself, who could blame him really? The cock teasing little slut had been begging for it for a long time now, making him hard, making him miss her mother and desire her body instead. This was all justice in his eyes.

As a younger man he new that Daniel had almost no restraint at all, undoubtedly he was already fantasizing about taking his sister and abusing her young flesh with the enthusiasm of a rapist. It was easy to understand Daniel's need to fuck his sibling senseless, but George preferred his sessions with his daughter to last longer than the ten minutes he expected his son would go, before flooding his sisters cunt with his foul seed. The fact that his sick and twisted reasoning had sealed his daughters fate, as a sex utensil for her male family members, never occurred to him as being wrong. He was rich, powerful, respected, and she was a young girl with an active imagination as well as a tight young cunt that needed to be fucked. Hell, even if Daniel had said anything, who would really have believed him? Still, it was better not to take chances. He would have her during the week, Daniel at the weekend for the first month... then things would change. Perhaps sooner.

He picked up his cell phone and sent Emma a text, confirming that she had received it. Things were closing down for the weekend and already the offices and floor beyond his office wall were scarcely occupied, with the last of the hardcore workers bleeding away into the night one by one. Of course he sent her specific instructions. *I need you to come to the office. Immediately. The limo is waiting for you outside. There is a function, so wear your highest heels, your shortest dress, bare legs and the lace panties I got you for your birthday. Bring the locked silver attaché case next to the desk in my study. Wear other accessories as you see fit. When you arrive security will provide you with a key to the express elevator. Come to my office when you reach the penthouse level.* of course there was no function, all she was going to be attending to would be the rampant erection in his pants which hungered for her flesh. He shut down the computer and waited, his cock stiffening, throbbing with anticipation as he awaited her.

Emma's first reaction upon getting the text from her father fell more into the category of how she would've reacted a mere week ago. The pretty brunette felt that flash of irritation that Daddy would bother her right before a big weekend. Naturally she'd been arranging plans with her girlfriends, plans that involved flirting and dancing. A rather impressive party had already been arranged and since Emma couldn't fuck anybody she'd intended to get good and wasted. That had always been one of her daddy's stupid rules. Emma could get drunk, could get high, could stay out all night, and he'd just about roll his eyes and maybe buy her something to help her feel better (or at least let her use one of his credit cards). But if he even heard about her doing anything with a boy, he'd blow his top.

Which sucked for Emma, as she happened to be absolutely smoking hot with access to enough money to make herself look even hotter. She got personal trainers and dieticians to keep her body svelte and runway ready. Maybe it had something to do do with the Walker name, but Emma had gotten a handful of jobs modeling in the past. People appreciated the milky coloring of her skin, not to mention her fine features and expressive dark eyes. Dark hair fell about her shoulders, forming a near perfect contrast with her usual milky complexion. Naturally the girl had expert stylists to help, not to mention access to top of the line makeup and accessories. She literally had everything she could possibly have wanted to look every inch the hot little strumpet.

Monday morning she'd finally found out why. Emma could still picture her daddy as he outlined the terms for her. She was to be his little fuck-pet, ready to spread her legs and let him take her whenever and wherever he'd wanted, or at least so he'd insisted. He'd then proceeded to take her virginity in a manner that would've made most romance novelists blush. Emma could still feel the slight tingling in her pussy, the reminder of daddy's big hard cock plundering her insides and rubbing itself over every inch of that previously uncharted territory. And gawd, was her daddy hot. She'd always thought so, and she'd dealt with friends teasing and flirting for years. Turns out that Daddy had wanted sweet little Emma's tight teen pussy. And yeah, her brother seemed to want in on the action. Emma was a little more bothered about that, but if he was half as good as their father, he probably would fuck her into the ground too. And who cared about stupid little things like rules? They had money; they were hot; they were so far above the rules it wasn't even funny.

Still, Emma did get a little twisting in her tummy when she looked at the message on her phone. Technically it was wrong, fucking your father and all. People would talk, would look down on her. Generally Emma took that "Fuck you" position, but she did care about her image. That was part of being a Walker after all. Well, nothing in her image said she couldn't dress super hot for a function. Highest heels? She had a pair of Louis Vuitton's that would practically double as a knife. Shortest dress? She'd gotten this daring little yellow number that barely covered the essentially. A sharp viewer could get a shot of her breasts and bending over would have to be done with caution. The lace panties? A pair of daring black ones that Daddy had picked out. She'd cooed over them at the time, but she hadn't realized that daddy had decided to dress his little girl. The case... the case had her curious. She actually tried to open it after she pulled it out, spending a few moments tugging and pulling. Lips pouting, Emma had even gone so far as to start searching for the key, checking some of Daddy's usual spots. After a while, she'd given up, simply carrying it to the car.

Per usual, Emma was curt with the driver, curt with the doorman, and slightly flirtatious with the secretary guarding the way to her daddy's office. She'd been here before, and she'd flirted with a few of the staff. It had been sort of fun to watch her daddy glare and to wonder if he handed out office spankings to his naughty employees. Finally, the primped, preening Walker princess practically strutted into her daddy's office. "Daddy!" she cooed, holding out her hands, the case dangling from one set of expertly manicured nails. "I missed you, Daddy!" she began closing the distance, beaming and looking as if she had already forgotten about Monday and the events thereof.

"That'll be all Miss Svenson, you can lock up on the way out." said George into his intercom, dismissing his new secretary as soon as he saw his daughter enter his office. He was already hard for her and seeing her in the flesh like this was sending a surge of impatient lust through his body, a craving which he was soon going to need attended to. He was seated in a large leather chair with his back to a panoramic window which looked out over the city. There was a long strip of carpet leading to the desk and the leather chairs which surrounded it fanned away on either side. To the left was a conversation pit and a large LCD TV, to the right a wall of awards and commendations to the company, along with a few cabinets holding refreshments and drinks. He drilled his gaze towards Emma as he clicked off the intercom, raping her from head to toe with a cold measuring gaze as he appraised her appearance and gave a satisfied grin.

"I missed you too darling. I got you something to make up for the fact that we won't be attending any sort of function this evening. That was simply a little white lie that daddy told you in order to reassure anyone you might speak to on the way here, reassure them that you actually had a legitimate reason to be here this evening, dressed like that, seeing your father." he explained, standing up and moving around to rest back against his desk. It was easy to see that he was sporting an erection which packed out his pants and set the mood for the encounter. He held out one hand to take the case from Emma as she reached him, glancing at it before setting it down next to him. He then gestured to a smaller case which was resting on his desk already. "This one here is for you darling. Inside it you'll find some accessories I've arranged for you, quite expensive materials have been used. I think you'll really like them. I'll show you them later on." he assured her.

He reached out again, this time sliding a powerful and uncompromising arm around her slender waist and pulling her in close. "Daddy has had a hard day at the office, he's going to be away at the weekend and it's not convenient to have you come along with him. For one it would be a major distraction, secondly I need to leave you in the capable care of your brother until Monday, which I'm sure you understand will have consequences. There's no doubt in my mind that he will fuck you morning noon and night. I know I would." he frowned. "So, we need to get things underway, before I find that you've been stolen away from me." he told Emma, sliding his hand down to the hem of her cock teasingly short dress. He drew it up a few inches, his fingertips searing her thigh as he moved his other hand to her throat, smoothly easing his hand around to the back of her neck, pulling her lips towards his. "Daddy's been thinking about you all day, about how he needs to see his daughter before he heads off on business for the weekend. Have you been thinking about me Emma? Have you been thinking about how your daddy made you a woman this week, so that you can satisfy him in ways that you never could before?" he hissed.

His lips pressed against hers, burning and savouring her taste as his tongue forced its way between her lips and feasted on the inside of her mouth. He spent a good while kissing her, before pulling back to stare into her eyes. "Have you been thinking about what a wicked little slut you are Emma, about how you enjoy fucking your daddy like you were an incestuous whore sent from hell? How you were sent to defile everything moral and descent with your sinful flesh. he growled in a slightly amused way. "I hope you have, because that's what you are going to be doing." he trailed his kisses away from her mouth, down her throat to her collarbone and then back up to her lips. His left hand worked her dress up to expose her panties, his fingers easing across to trace the outline of her cunt lips beneath the flimsy material as he fisted his other fingers in her hair, tugging her head back slightly to lick her throat, hot breath and the promise of depraved sin on his lips as he tilted his head and bit lightly at her flesh.

"Daddy is so hard for his little girl right now. You need to take it out Emma, take it out. Feel his thick and hard it is. Then you need to stroke it, you need to stroke me off, right here. Your own father. Because if you don't get me off I'm going to spread you open and fuck you, right here on my desk. Don't worry about the possibility of Miss Svenson popping in, she's new here. To here you'll just be some slut I called to come fuck me, rather than my incest loving young daughter." he hissed. "Show me Emma, show me how much you love your daddy. Then tell him what you want him to do to you." he instructed her in a calm but lust fuelled voice.

So in control! Emma nearly cooed, watching her father deftly handle the secretary and his business. Usually that sort of thing bored her; she'd seen it time and time again. Except now it had become part of her daddy's whole image, the commanding businessman who still maintained his good looks and sexual stamina. George Walker had it all, right down to a hot to trot just turned eighteen year old for him to fuck.

Said eighteen year old brightened at the mention of presents. Emma nearly clapped her hands together, as thrilled as ever to be getting something from her father. The poor thing didn't even think that his "present" may very well be the throbbing stick of meat within his pants, even if Emma likely wouldn't have minded playing with that toy as well. The bit about missing a function did have Emma pouting slightly: she liked being seen by people, after all. Still, she dutifully handed over the case. When Daddy gestured toward the other, Emma turned, taking a step toward it, obviously eager to start looking through the delightfully expensive materials that Daddy had picked out for her.

A heavy arm snaked about her waist, making Emma let out a little cry of surprise. She lightly smacked her father's hand, obviously more of a teasing reprimand than a gesture used to get anything like results. Daddy had a hard day, after all. Emma had to pout at the mention of his leaving: that would mean a whole weekend by herself. No, apparently it didn't? Her brother; that's right, Emma had nearly forgotten about that. Daniel would be fucking Emma throughout most of the weekend. She still wasn't sure how to feel about that: she was Daddy's girl, after all, not Daniel's. He was pretty hot though.

A hand moved her dress upward, and Emma let out a gasp. She could feel the air of the office kissing her bared thighs, and she knew that her panties had to be showing already. A hand grabbed her neck, moved her back, made Emma squirm. The old part of her, the part that was still Emma Walker, heiress and spoiled rich girl, wanted to whine. You didn't treat pretty girls with money like playthings. Except you did if you were George Walker. Emma felt her knees trembling as his lips descended upon hers. She opened liked a flower before an eager insect, her plump lips parting already. When he didn't initially finish the descent, Emma nearly started pouting. So not fair, teasing her like that! She nodded at his questions: both had been in her thoughts. Though she'd wondered if it had simply been a one time thing, if guilt or society had caught up and latched its hooks into Daddy. It had some with Emma. She simply didn't care.

The girl let out a throaty moan as Daddy seized her lips. Her already weak knees threatened to give out as she clung to him. One leg moved to wrap about this powerful, virile man. She could feel his hard body pressing against hers, asserting his authority, that overwhelming power and masculinity. Her lips parted too willingly for him, letting him plunder her hot mouth as easily as he desired. Her own tongue flicked up to meet, baring spittle and desire as the invader staked its territory. It drew heat down, that heat spreading throughout Emma's body, warming her to the limb. She whimpered, teeth moving to try and bite and seize lips as her daddy pulled way.

Wicked little slut? Maybe, but Daddy had made her that way. She pouted at his teasing words, her hands moving across his chest, marveling in its breadth. Kisses rained again, and she moved her head back, letting him feast upon her flesh. Eyes rolled toward the door, knowing that the curious secretary might poke her head in at any time. Hot kisses kept going and the girl squirmed, wondering about the possibility of an invader. Did Emma want to be seen or not? She felt a hand lifting her panties, teasing against her sex. Daddy would find her hot, the wet starting to gather and moisten the juncture between her thighs. Head moved back, and Emma groaned, eyelids fluttering, as lips descended.

So hard, as if Emma needed her father's words for that. Her hand had already begun its descent before Daddy began speaking the command. She needed to touch him, to feel his girth. Expensively manicured fingers lowered to dance upon the pricey cloth, feeling that pulsating rod beneath them. To think that Daddy had always had this hiding just out of sight. How often had it swelled when Emma had teased? When she'd bent over? Paraded around in a tiny swimsuit? She'd been a flirt since boys started noticing and Daddy started getting upset. Had her naughty father started getting aroused by his sexy little daughter since her body had started to curve out?

He asked, ordered for her to start stroking. Emma wet her lips, tongue sliding over the plump, well made flesh. "You're so big, Daddy," she cooed, sliding her hand over the cock, rubbing it against the fabric. "It's so big and I want to see it again, to see if it's really as big as it feels," she gave it a squeeze through the fabric, head lolling back, "as I remember," she shuddered, squeezing her thighs together. It had been so hot, that first time. Emma knew she shouldn't enjoy, that she shouldn't want it now. But her father was just so attractive, so sexy, so everything that Emma had ever wanted. She did realize that he'd probably set that up, that he'd likely sculpted his little girl to want men like him, to want him.

Emma did care about that, a little. She rolled her palm over his bulging erection, wondering if she should punish Daddy. She pouted up at him, the expression familiar. "I love my daddy," she said, giving the cock another squeeze. Her hand went down, moving toward the fastenings of his pants. "But Daddy's so mean," she pouted again. "He raised his darling daughter to be a naughty little girl! I keep flirting and teasing," she rolled her wrist, working at fastenings, undoing buttons, playing with a zipper, "all because daddy wanted his precious princess to be his perfect fucktoy," she bit her lips at the last word, emphasizing each naughty syllable. Her hand dove into his pants, grabbing his cock. The relatively inexperienced girl still couldn't quite believe her father's girth, his size. How his member filled her hand as she closed about it. It made her knees weak. "Oooh," she moaned, eyes fluttering for a moment, "Daddy raised his little girl to want his big," she gave his cock a squeeze, "fat," she pulled at it, shifting through fabric, "cock," she dropped the word as she pulled the member free. Her hand began moving, working it, squeezing, teasing. "Daddy made me so very naughty," she shivered, then her eyes went to the door. "Daddy," her voice shifted, "I don't care if Miss Svenson sees. She can be a bitch for all I care," she looked up at her father, a flash of the cold spoiled brat in her eyes. "If she says anything about me, Daddy will fire her, right Daddy?" she gave the cock a squeeze, pumping at his cock. Years of working her father had given Emma practice, and her inexperience meant she didn't know that she teased a beast with each pull of her new "toy."

In George's mind Emma was like a younger version of her mother, a younger version who was somehow hotter, fitter and tighter than her mother had ever been. Emma kept her youthful flesh taut and firm, tight and toned, and he appreciated that, rewarded it even. He actively nurtured and coaxed that keep fit attitude from her since she was a lot younger, because he knew that one day he would be ready to reap the benefits of such preparation. He would be ready to feast on her flesh and plunder her holes, he would be able to make her moan and scream and come, with his fingers, cock and tongue. He would be able to make her writhe and spasm at his touch and moan her orgasms into his mouth, when he finally decided to rip her virginity from her and make her his personal little whore. He welcomed her enthusiasm, retuning it with a powerful grip and passionate kisses that were targeted to overpower and overwhelm her senses as he assaulted her with lip and fingers. "Daddy can see that you were as eager as he was, to meet up again this evening for something more than idle chat." he growled, her leg snaking around him as she met his kisses with a youthful energy of her own. His cock grew stiffer, harder, swelling inside his pants as they kissed and he drew her in tight. His hands moved to her dress again, rolling it up until it exposed not only her panties but the swell of her taut firm ass, the material bunched up about the silver belt around her waist.

"I'm so big, big and hard for you Emma." he replied as she fondled his cock through his pants. The expensive material hand made and fashioned to give him the appearance he deserved, that of one of the richest men in the city. His cock throbbed harder as he slid his fingers back and forth through the wet drenched folds of her cunt, easing a lone digit into her tight vaginal tract to tease into its tight depths. "You are so wet Emma, you are positively dripping out of your tight young hole. Were you soaking yourself on the way here, thinking about what your daddy was going to do to you? I bet you were, there's hardly any denying it now, is there?" he growled, "Hardly any denying that the thought of being fucked by your own father makes your filthy little hole moisten and flood, that it makes you drench your thighs thinking about how something so wrong as giving yourself to your own family feels so right." he hissed, a confident arrogance in his tone as he drilled his finger into her sopping cunny, his thumb shifting to work at her clit as he continued to violate her lips with his own.

Savouring her lips and taking his own damn time he turned her about, moving with her to force her back up against his desk as he moved around in front of her. Facing her he pushed her back until her ass cheeks were compressed against the edge of the desk, his feet shifting beneath them to kick apart her ankles, shoving her back until she rested lightly upon the oak and chrome. He carried on slowly fucking her snatch with his left hand, while he used his right to pop open the case on the desk next to them. Inside, on a velvet lined tray, there were a pair of handcuffs, a paddle and various plugs and clamps. He smirked at the sight of them, his finger twisting and twirling inside her gash as he did so, curling around to be joined by another as he stretched her tiny narrow slot. His fingers pressed against her clit from within, while at the same time his thumb began to circle and massage her nub with folds of her own wicked and sinful flesh. "You are a filthy little slut aren't you Emma? Daddy's filthy little slut." he told her as his cock throbbed and pulsed as she finally managed to free it from his pants. He felt the cool air-conditioned office air against it for a fraction of a second, then the huge ten inch long rod of flesh was being grasped by his daughters tiny hand, her fingers hot against the thick veined girth as they struggled and failed to encircle it entirely. He hissed with satisfaction, letting her feel how hard he was.

"You see how big and hard you get your daddy? It's all for you Emma. As for being mean, your allowance and the trinkets I bestow upon you tell a different story, don't they. Daddy would hate to think you were being ungrateful, because then Daddy would have to punish his little girl." he hissed through clenched teeth. "And yes, I would fire Svenson if needed, but only after I fucked you right in front of her. Would that turn you on Emma? Would being fucked by your own father in front of someone make you wet yourself even more? She'd be shocked, but shocked at what exactly? Do you think she'd be shocked to see a man of my age, fucking a young girl as young as you, young enough to be his daughter? Do you think she'd be shocked to realise that you were my daughter, a filthy little cock teasing slut who soaked herself so much, and teased her father so much, that he was forced to fuck his own flesh and blood? Or do you think she would be shocked by the fact that you love it, that you actually embrace being an incestuous little whore?" he growled through clenched teeth as the head of his cock wept pre-cum which began to streak down his cock, flowing over his helm to trickle along his shaft as Emma stroked at it.

His erection was hard and hot in her hand, as he moved his own hands to the top of her dress, pulling it down to expose her bare tits. Cruel fingers reached out to begin teasing her nipples, squeezing and caressing them as he thrust a stroke between her fingers, his cock boiling against her flesh. He worked at her nipples, twisting and tugging at them until they were like bullets jutting out from her tight toned body and small perfectly shaped tits. Once satisfied he opened his case, pulling out a couple of crocodile style metal clamps to attach to them, letting each one snap into place as he looked into her eyes. "Now, get ready to lay back and spread your legs you little slut. Daddy is hard now, and that means you get to feel daddy inside you again. Feel him fucking you open, spreading your tiny tight little cunt." he hissed, his cock pulsing in her hand, forcing her fingers further and further apart as it stiffened and swelled, stretching to its full length as it smeared pre cum across her palm.

"And remember, Emma, that if you want to keep your allowance, if you want to keep your daddy happy, then you are going to have to follow his instructions when you meet up with Daniel later. Daddy will tell you exactly what he wants while he fucks you. Don't worry. Now, make sure that you push against me when I fuck you. Make sure that you tell me just how much you love it, how it makes you feel, how you are so fucking wet that you are almost coming already." he growled, pulling out a condom he placed it in her hand. "Out this on with your mouth, then get back in the position daddy wants you in, spread wide and laying back on the desk. Heels on my shoulders, tits nice and hard, eyes on me. I want you to know its me fucking you. I want you to see how you turn me on, how you make me feel. I want you to see when I come, see everything, see how you are a filthy fornicating little incest loving whore for your daddy." he told her through clenched teeth.

"Daddy doesn't like to fuck a lifeless doll, daddy wants to hear you moan, and hiss and whimper and beg. Daddy wants you to make him feel like a god. Your god. Your own personal fucking god who has made you a woman and is now going to make you into a cock loving father fucking slut princess." he grunted, lining himself up to drill into her and pound away in her cunt as soon as his instructions had been followed. "Better hurry, or daddy will have to fuck you and cum in your tight young cunt, flood you with seed. Daddy doesn't want to have to pay out to prevent you getting pregnant, that would mean less for you darling." he insisted.

Was Emma eager? Her body screamed a resounding yes even as her head toyed with the answer. She supposed so. Her words certainly hinted it, as did her rampant imagination. Yet she'd wondered if that first meeting hadn't been some sort of strange fluke, if one or both of them would have a strike of conscience that would prevent precisely what they were doing now. It all seemed so delightfully debauched, like something out of medieval Europe. The king fucks the princess, keeps everything in the blood. And who would deny a king even that, should he decide upon it?

Air kissed her hot flesh as her dress rolled up, displaying Emma's lewd lower half. She could feel the expensive material bunching around her waist, cinched in place some by the belt that circled her and pinched her already thin waist further into the "correct" shape. Her trembling legs soon threatened to give out as fingers went to her sex. She felt it teasing lips, sawing against her. Twin wet folds parted, kissing the incoming finger, anointing him with arousal to show that regardless of the mind's decision, the body most certainly appreciated what happened to it. Emma moaned as her father growled debauched words into her ears. "Daddy's being so very naughty," she whispered, her own voice raspy with burgeoning want. "Teasing his poor little daughter like this," she trembled again, her head lolling back, an almost lazy smile spreading upon her lips before they again joined her father's.

They moved. Emma felt the desk bump against her pert rear. The hard wood compressed her body, trapping her. Feet kicked hers apart and she gasped, lips opening further, eyes widening for just a moment. A hand kept working her sex, forcing her to tremble, forcing her to feel bursts of heat regularly emanating from right between her legs. Her eyes shifted, following his movements to the suitcase. "Daddy!" she protested, nearly squealing as she saw what lay there. The girl had read 50 Shades of Grey, so she knew all about those toys. Her hips rolled at her father's command even as she bit her lip at the sight of them.

"Daddy brought us such naughty toys to play with," she said, a little fear creeping into her voice. Emma's eyes darted to the various instruments her father had prepared, as her imagination began painting pictures for each of their use. "Mmm Daddy," she cooed as he teased her again, as her hand touched his hard cock. Big and hard. And he threatened to tease, threatened and then promised to fire. That last sent a pulse of raw arousal straight to Emma's core. It lit her veins afire as she nearly cooed with delight. The raw power they had, to just change someone's life at a mere dismissal. And what would she be shocked about?

"She'd be so jealous," purred Emma, letting her hand trail along her father's body while the other squeezed his cock. "Because she wouldn't get this big, fat--" Emma paused, noticing her father moving. She let out a little whimper as he touched her nipples. The little pink nubs stood out upon the pale white of Emma's chest, begging for further attention. The fingers felt so delightful, making Emma squirm and writhe. Her breath grew shorter, her pulse racing. Soon they looked like two little peaks, jutting out almost too perfectly. Emma opened her mouth to suggest her father suck, only to end up letting out a gasp as she saw what hr father had in hand. "Daddy, what are--owwie!" the last word came out as she felt metal biting her skin. Emma flinched, feeling the sharp pain hitting her chest. She waved a hand, almost fanning herself, her eyes welling up at the strange new sensation. It hurt, hurt more than a girl who'd never felt a hard touch against her soft skin could have imagined.

"I don't like these, Daddy,' she said, realizing that it was half a lie. Because with the pain came a strange throbbing, one that thudded against her chest. The fire in her nipples felt oddly familiar, and again Emma wondered about the books she'd read. She felt her father's cock pulsing, realizing that he'd told her to get ready to fuck. "Daddy, can we take these things off, please? They're pinching my little nipples," she gestured her hand at her body again, taking another breath, this one a little ragged. She felt the cum smearing across her palm and actually withdrew her hand. If he were going to punish her, then she would do the same to him. Emma almost considered using her fine nails to pinch her daddy's cock. See how he likes it.

Her father kept right on, and Emma pouted all the more deeply as he continued. Her hand did take the condom, and she felt a wicked fire flare up at the thought of putting it on with her mouth. She played with it in her hand while he continued through gritted teeth. His words reached into her core, pulling out another tremble. Emma felt the motion teasing her breasts, jiggling them slightly. "Alright, I'll do it, Daddy. Since you're all hard and can't seem to wait another moment," she gave the cock another pat before looking up. She'd already begun sinking to her knees, deft fingers working at the package for the condom. "We don't want Daddy to make a mess, do we? He'd fill his sweet little girl's cunny with his hot seed," she gave her lips a lick before ripping open the package. Fingers moved to play with the condom, furling it out. Emma gave the plastic a lick with her tongue before looking up to her father. "And Daddy will get these nasty things off my little breasts, right?" she shook her chest, feeling the weight again. As if Emma didn't feel the burning, as if some part of her didn't want them there. Still, she didn't want her father to know that. They had to play their game, after all, and she wanted to win at least a few times.

He was so fucking hard now, his cock felt like steel, steel that was on fire, steel that was going to be driven into a hole far too small for it. A hole that was going to be distended, expanded and deformed until the entire length of his cunt destroying shaft was buried inside it. It was a hole that could only belong to his own flesh and blood, his own young tight daughter, because that was the only thing that got George off. Fucking his daughter was the icing on the cake, the ultimate achievement of his search to find a worthy fuck toy. The only way to get what he wanted to breed it, to create his own fantasy fuck toy. Now he had her he was going to make sure that she felt him every single day he could, and when he wasn't around? Well, she would need to entertain his son, but never forget who her true master was going to be. Her own loving father. "Daddy is never naughty Emma, that’s what you are. Teasing your daddy with your hot flesh, your tight young body, your filthy mouth. Daddy is the one who needs to punish his naughty daughter, punish her and reward her in equal measure. Of course what daddy sees as punishment his cock loving little girl may see differently." he hissed, moving his hands to her ass, squeezing it, clawing at the firm flesh as he streaked it with scratches, dug into her skin as his mouth ravaged hers and his cock throbbed impatiently between her fingers.

"I can feel how you get wetter, how you soak yourself when I talk about how much power I have. How much power my daughter has. Get's you wet doesn't it Emma. eventually you will have to come and work for daddy, so that daddy can fuck you every day at work, so that daddy can fuck you right under the noses of his staff and when some of them find out or suspect that I'm fucking my own young daughter, well, that's when we get to fuck with them. Fire them, ruin them, show them that they should mind their own business." he hissed aggressively. "It's all hypocrisy anyway, they would fuck their own daughters in a second if they looked like you darling. Like a cute innocent princess who has an inner whore burning inside her that drives her to tease and fuck her own decent law abiding father. That drives her to be an incestuous little slut who only gets off when she floods her pussy juice all over her fathers cock, when she feels it drilling into her. We're going to have to get you on the pill soon Emma, so I can feel your hot insides against the bare flesh of my cock." he added idly.

"We'll take them off when I'm ready Emma, when I'm certain that you've listened to my instructions and taken in what I have to say about your brother." he growled, "Now, do as you've been told for daddy, or daddy will have to discipline you further. he commanded, his cock unwavering now, jutting out angrily and hungrily as it waited to be plunged into her body. He slid his hands into her hair as she knelt down, fisting them among her strands, controlling her as she prepared to sheath his cock with the condom. Soon, soon he would be fucking her without it, sooner than expected if one day he found himself without any, since it was near impossible to resist her flesh. "The pain will turn to pleasure Emma, you know it will. Emma must endure the clamps for her daddy. Do as she's told by her daddy. Her daddy wants to see her writhing, squirming, squealing, he wants to see her bullet hard nipples red and ragged from the abuse, because daddy knows that Emma likes it really. Otherwise she would have tried to take them off, wouldn't she? Daddy knows that his little girl fucking loves it, that she's a little pain whore at heart, isn't that right Emma? You need to show me how much better you are than your mother ever was. How much you want to please daddy, because when you please daddy you get more gifts, more allowance and more of what you really want. You know what that is don't you Emma?" he paused, a wicked grin on his lips. "More cock." he growled. Why was she taking so long? It was torture, torture waiting to feel her stretch around his cock. He looked down at her, tightening his grip in her hair. "The longer it takes you to put that on, the hotter your nipples will be, the more they will be burning when I fuck you... the... fuck it." he hissed.

He moved his hand, slapping the condom away. "You've ruined taht one by unfurling it Emma. That was very naughty. Now you will just have to be fucked by daddy bareback." he smirked, lifting her up he shoved her back onto his desk, his hands moved to her legs, sliding up to behind her knees as he lifted them up, draping them over his shoulders as he moved forwards. With her legs spread and splayed about his neck and shoulders he reached down and dragged her panties to one side, before placing the dripping helm of his cock against her gash and driving his hips forwards. He threw back hi head a moment, almost dizzy from the raw heat and sopping wetness which assaulted his cock as he drove its bare flesh deep into his daughters youthful cunny, savouring the feel of her hot innards against his shaft for the first time. "You needed to feel your daddy inside you anyway, feel what a real cock is like inside your tight young cunt. This will be a valuable lesson for Daddy's little girl to do..." he pulled back. "..as.." he thrust into her, half his cock stretching and spearing into her. "...she.." his cock withdrew as his fingers moved to both tease her clamped nipples and slide down her body to her mound, fingertips teasing at her clit, as his cock stretched open her quim with its slick helm. "...is.." he rammed back into her, three quarters of the way in now."...fucking..." he pulled back, tugging at a clamp and using it to distend and stretch her nipple away from her body, the hard nub red and crushed. "...told..." his cock drilled deep into her cunt, his heavy balls slapping into her as he buried himself in her cunt and let his cock stay there, roasting away at her as he made her feel it. "Now Emma, tell your daddy how you will do as you are told from now on. Tell him how you will obey him and no one else. Tell him how... fuck, you are so tight Emma, even bare.. AHhhh..." he groaned.

He drew back and began to fuck her properly, stroke after stroke driving into her from tip to balls, stretching her out, tenting her mound, thrusting into her as he toyed with her nipples and thumbed her clit, his eyes burning into hers with a dominating stare. "You better come before daddy does Emma, you better come and make him feel your wicked little cunt flooding his cock because if you don't then you will have to take some pills daddy has, because if you don't come before he does, well, he will flood your cunt with cum." he told her with a smirk which vanished beneath a wave of ecstasy. "If you do come, then you will need to suck daddy off and swallow his spunk, fast, before he washes you out with his seed... now, where was I?" he mused, a steady thumping of flesh against flesh dominating the office as he thrust back and forth, sawing his cock in and out of Emma's narrow vaginal tract as his massive rod violated her depths unhindered. "Ah yes, when you are with your brother I don't want you to allow him into your cunt. Your cunt is for daddy. He can use your ass, your mouth, maybe jerk off while he watches you with another girl. No cunt. This..." he sent a few deep hard thrusts into her, shaking her body back and forth on the desk." is daddy's. Understand?" he demanded through clenched teeth and a strangled agonized voice.

Daddy never naughty? Those words twisted Emma's lips into a sly little smile. As if she were the only one doing dirty things behind closed doors. She could feel his hand going to her ass now. She could feel his thick fingers clutching against her round little butt, the youthful flesh supple and firm. Those twisted lips again parted with a little coo as she felt nails beginning to tease her. Not naughty indeed.

Just the mention of her sex's moisture caused Emma to grow wetter. She could hear her father's raspy voice making more promises. So much power; they both had it. That aggressive hiss slithered down into Emma, pulling at her, reminding her of what she wanted. It reached into the primal urge within her to find a powerful mate, one that could do what she wanted. How many girls innocently dreamed of their father's? How many dreamed specifically of George Walker? Emma knew at least one of her friends had flushed at the thought of the handsome older man. And now he pawed at her, promising to fuck her, to fuck her and damn all the consequences. Nary a breath, not even room for her to respond beyond flashing dark eyes and her own increasing breath, and her father continued. She pouted, lips swelling and eyes dipping as he insisted that the clamps remained. "But they hurt so much Daddy, and right on our favorite parts!" she insisted, sliding the words in there. She felt his hands gripping as she lowered, ready to guide her still further. His words fell down upon her, insisting, painting a picture. The girl groaned, her mouth hovering near his pulsating cock. She could smell it, the thick heady aroma filling her with each breath. Emma knew her lips were dangerously close, enough for each outtake of breath to puff hot air against the trembling cock.

More, she'd get more of what she wanted and soon. Still, she had to stretch, to prove to her daddy that she wasn't going to simply spread her legs for him. His point did ring true: the sooner they fucked, the sooner she'd get the clips off. Except that heat had already started to burn into something other than pain. It distracted Emma, almost to the point where she forgot what she was doing. She frowned as he slapped her hand away, berating her. "That's not fair!" she insisted, letting out a slight gasp as he lifted her and set her down. She could see his pulsating head, already reaching into the memory of what it would be like plundering her sex. "Daddy never let me practice," she gave him a slight smile at that, as if they both didn't know that she hadn't been allowed suitors for what was now quite an obvious reason. "Daddy had to keep his little girl all sweet and pure for him," she had to resist the laugh, as if she was ever anything of the kind. She could feel him moving, angling his cock against her sex. "Is Daddy going to fuck me?" she asked, looking up at him. "Daddy! Those panties are really expensive. You should be more careful," she rolled her hips slightly, "or you're going to have to buy me all new ones," she nearly trembled at the thought of the wardrobe her father would buy her now. Surely there would be no more protests as she browsed more adult clothing. The thought of sliding something expensive and sexy over her body wet Emma nearly as much as her father's cock.

Emma gasped loudly as her father braced. She let out a throaty groan as she shoved his cock within her. She felt her breath hitch as that cock burrowed into her still tight sex. Thin body, still light experience, it all combined to make Emma a tight hole for someone as large as her father. Snug hot walls closed tight about the invader, while muscles squeezed. Emma added further pressure, purposefully milking her father's cock with her sex, knowing she had much to prove. Fingers upon her nipples distracted her, altering the heat back into a sharp pain for several seconds, enough to make Emma gasp, eyes widening.

The fingers went to her little nub. Emma let out another noise, a soft "yesss," hissing between her mouth. Another pull, both at clamp and at cock, making yelp. The sharp stab of pain into her chest was almost unpleasant, and she felt her eyes watering a bit. Yet her needy sex squeezed and jostled the cock. Fleshy walls rippled about, letting her father feel every inch of her trembling sex. Emma could feel him jutting so deep within her, stretching her body out. Her sex contoured perfectly to him. And why shouldn't it? It had known no other members after all. That tight sex had greeted only one visitor, and that guest had barged in once more.

"Oh, yes, Daddy," breathed Emma, her voice raspy. "You can feel how tight I am for you, right Daddy?" she gave her sex another squeeze, nearly giggling. "I practiced for you," her hips rolled, undulating, swirling about the cock and feeling it dig into her insides. She opened her mouth for more words only to gasp as a hand again returned to her sex. Eyes stole further speech as he insisted she cum first. Emma greeted his smirk with one of her own. She held silent, well, mostly silent, as he continued, insisting on dominating the conversation as he kept thrusting and shaking them. Like Emma couldn't hear the strain beginning to enter her father's voice.

"But I thought Daddy wasn't going to be naughty?" Emma teased, rolling her hips again, this time raising them slightly, feeling her rear parting the desk for a fraction of space. "Because only naughty men would fill a girl up, even if she is her daddy's dirty little whore," Emma wound her arms up, drawing them about her father's neck, her own fingers lacing against him. Lacquered nails played along his neck, gripping as she rode. "I think Daddy wants to fill his sexy little daughter with his hot spunk," she nearly spat the last word, letting out a little moan, head lolling back as much as possible, eyelids fluttering. She gave her sex a squeeze as she looked to him again. "Daddy wants to spray his daughter's hot little pussy with all his nasty white seed," she rolled and milked him, licking her lips for a moment, "don't you Daddy? You want to make your dirty little whore of a daughter all messy," another squeeze. "Yes, fuck me daddy," she gave a squeeze, "paint my naughty little pussy. Paint it, mm, paint it with your hot stuff," she rolled her hips, thrusting back with some earnest now. She released her father to brace on the table, knowing she'd need it now that she'd further goaded her father. "Come on, Daddy. If you're so big and sexy, make your filthy little daughter cum. Cum for me, Daddy. Fill my filthy pussy with your hot seed..." she groaned, squeezing the desk now, hips undulating, loving every inch of the sinful delight that poured from her sex.

Emma was young, tight, and more importantly his. George sent each deep penetrating thrust as far as he could into her youthful body, knowing that she still had the resilience of a young girl to help her cunt recover from he brutal stretching and deepening which it was being exposed to right now. Besides, he wanted to deform and disfigure her insides until the only cock she could feel would be his and his alone, her innards contoured to the shape of his massive erection That way only he would be able to bring her a shred of pleasure, when she clamped and clenched at his length with her hungry tract. In and out his spearing cock ploughed her, his hips powering it into her from the bulbous slick helm, all the way to his heavy balls as he fucked her on his office desk as though it was every bit his right to violate his own teenage daughter in his work office. Which of course it was. "That's right Emma, they hurt so good. They make your adrenalin surge and your body tremble, they'll make you moan and scream and twist and end. You'll get to like the clamps, they'll make your nipples ache, your mind reel, your breath ragged, they'll make you appreciate being fucked even more." he explained. "And if they don't? Well, you'll have to beg for daddy to take them off a lot harder and more convincingly than you have been darling." he hissed through a warped grin as he picked up the pace a little, before descending into more erratic and ragged thrusting.

"Yes, daddy is fucking his sweet innocent little princess. Because deep inside her inner whore is making daddy do it, forcing daddy to fuck her tiny young snatch." he growled, looking down at his manhood as it sundered her gash, splaying apart her cunt flaps as it pierced her cunny. The panties she wore stroked against it, sliding back and forth along one side of his cock as he forced it into her. The added stimulation of the material caressing his thick veined girth causing him to clench his teeth and focus fully on her dripping wet slit. "Don't worry about your nice panties Emma, daddy will be careful, more careful than he will be with a disobedient young daughter if she isn't careful." he teased in a deep groan as his cock bottomed out in her quim, before easing back to begin another hard deep stroke between her thighs. He could feel her fucking him with her insides, pausing and shifting to get into a better position, to claim a better angle of entry that allowed his fat helm to stroke against very surface within her vicious tight vaginal channel, abusing every inch of her velvet slick depth as he drilled into her. Hi initial frenzied and feverish thrusting now shifted to more precise and controlled thrusts, his cock withdrawing until the head was stretching her gash wide, then vanishing into her as it was ploughed back into her eager and willingly cunt right to the balls. Each thrust kissed the knob against her cervix now, driven in deeper and deeper as his slick cock became coated in the foaming and frothing cream generated by his calculated violation of her fresh cunny.

"That's it Emma, try and milk your daddy, try and get daddy's special cream out of him. Daddy likes the way you are fucking him, try and make him come hard in your cunt, like the filthy little slut that you are for daddy." he grunted. His hands moved, one easing between her tits to push her down against the desk, the other raking its nails down her stomach until his fingers were ready to twist around to assault her mound. His delicate touch began teasing and caressing her clit, massaging it with folds of her own flesh as his powerful thrusting forced her back to arch, as its groin tenting insertion into her quim distorted her flesh and bound her more and more to her father with each passing second. The need to come was almost overwhelming now, but his experience and devotion to fucking allowed him to control himself, easing off when needed, powering in harder when it was possible to do so without immediately coming. "Yes Emma, you are tight for your daddy, and every time I brush against your sore sensitive nipples you get tighter. Maybe daddy should get them pierced, would you like that Emma? Pierced and bolted with silver and diamonds. His little girl should only have the best drilled through her flesh. It would be something to talk about with your friends, as they all wondered who the lucky bastard was who got to see them, got to fuck you and look down at your perfectly adorned tits. Of course they would never guess that it was your own father who put them there, that you were a sinful fuck addicted little incestuous whore who enjoyed fucking her own father. Corrupting him because of her own wicked need to feel cock." he hissed in an amused tone, tormenting her clit and cunt with more disjointed and unpredictable thrusting and teasing now.

When she raised her ass from the desk he slowed, moving his hands to ease around her hips and clutch at her buttocks. His fingers clawing at her firm taut ass cheeks, then finding purchase as he dug into her and held her ass up. Clinging to her he now dragged her onto his cock, then shoved her back, her body sliding back and forth on the desk as he drilled into her, his steel hard rod delivering constant pressure to a single route through her cunny, over and over, wearing away at her flesh as he hissed and grunted and growled with lust. He listened to her teasing and almost insolent words, goading him to come inside her cunt and foul her with his seed, a cruel smirk playing across his lips as he pounded away inside her. "You are being a nasty little slut to day Emma, a nasty little whore! You must have been waiting for this, eager for this, all week." he told her. He slid the hand which had taken position on her chest up to her throat, choking her slightly as she spilled obscenity after obscenity out of her mouth. "God damn Emma, you... I..." he gasped and groaned, a strangled pain in his tone as he fought against the urge to despoil her innards with is cum and blaspheme upon her defiled flesh with his burning seed. "This... this is what you get for trying to make your daddy cum in your cunt like some whore." he bellowed, throttling her with a single powerful hand as he hammered stroke after stroke into her cunt, his free hand working to torture her clit as he gave her a long hard pounding.

When he was sure that she was in need of air he pulled out of her, slipping her legs down and rolling her over so that she lay face down, bent across the desk. Her dress was nothing but a belt complimenting the sliver one she wore as he kicked apart her ankles and forced her tits to mash and compress against the wood. He grasped her hair like reins and as he felt himself begin to come he watched a single jet of hot cum splash across her ass cheeks, before he rammed his knob into her ass. The fat head burning her rim before forcing it open just enough to be driven inside. With a mere splash of cum as an excuse for lube he gritted his teeth and forced his cock into her ass, deep enough to defile her rectal chute a single inch and unload his cum into her body. Jets of thick searing sperm were blasted though her rectum to flood out her bowels as he bucked and spasmed, driven to orgasm by her filthy mouth and writhing body. An inch of his spurting cock was left in her rectal passage, unable to penetrate deeper as she was so tight there. It spluttered spunk into her innards as he orgasmed hard, determined to make her take his milk inside her flesh. "That...a ahhhh... that's what happens when daddy's little girl pushes him. Daddy doesn't want to foul your cunt with his cum, but daddy has to come somewhere, doesn't he." he growled, leaning over her, packing his cum into her ass as his cock drove further forwards. He bit her earlobe, sucking it between his teeth before assaulting it, crushing and tugging at it before he released it. "Daddy doesn't want to stop fucking his little slut because she's pregnant, so we need to avoid that." he grunted. He felt his cock slip out of her tight ass, spurting a couple of strings of cum down her thighs as he jerked and jolted from aftershocks. He stood admiring his handiwork, a satisfied smile on his face.

"Now, princess, clean daddy off with your mouth and collect your things. I've provided you a new credit card, a state of the art I-Phone, a black leather and diamond studded collar to wear, and a platinum ankle bracelet engraved with 'I love my daddy', as is the Collar. I also want you to pick up some things when you get a chance this weekend, before I get back from my business trip. You'll need plenty of bikinis and skimpy outfits, to deal with the heat, as I have an African client I need to visit. You'll be accompanying me, of course." he informed her in a nonchalant fashion as he walked around the desk until he was facing her. His cock was still hard and he could feel a second orgasm brewing within him.

Beg her father to take them off, to get her off, the words sort of chased one another around in Emma's mind, eating and consuming and merging into so much noise. Hearing and processing just became almost too hard for the young girl. She talked a big game, had for years, likely still could. Despite the talk, however, Emma was still very much a teenage girl, barely legal, who could count the number of times she'd had sex on one hand. True, those had all been very similar to this: near violent fucking at the hand of her own father. But the girl still only had so much to work with. The harsh fucking went to her head, kept spinning her thoughts, and it took all she had to keep the conversation, such as it was, going.

Because she could feel the thick cock penetrating her deeper and deeper with each thrust. Dimly Emma wondered if her father didn't have some sort of plan there, a claiming of her insides. She'd teased him about splashing it with white, with literally spraying her in his seed and color, but this struck her as another way of accomplishing essentially the same thing. Again, she may not have much experience, but Emma was fairly certain that most men did not have cocks as big as her father's. That massive member kept bottoming out within her. Emma could feel it knocking deep against her, probably hitting the entrance of her womb. Hell, it hit hard enough that a little more pressure would probably cause him to fuck her directly there. the thought of her father's domed head entering her most sacred area sent a shiver through Emma. How sinful. How wrong. How delicious. Her sex quivered at the thought, trembling about him with raw excitement, squeezing every inch and contouring to the thick member that kept drilling within her hot velvet.

At some point he shifted. He encouraged her, true, but he also had literally shifted. Emma could now feel his cock gliding against the sensitive parts of her insides. It rubbed against tender areas, teased her. Again it hammered against her deep within, and each blow sent another shot of pleasurable pain straight into Emma's core. She felt as though she melted before him. Her oozing sex kept dribbling seed, bits of it sliding out with each backthrust from the massive tool that plundered her so very effortlessly. As if this weren't enough, her father's hand lowered. Emma noticed the movement, traced it slightly with her increasingly glazed brown eyes. They widened with the sudden realization of precisely where those hands intended to go. She barely managed a noise before she felt the fingers touch. Electric pleasure shot into her already overheated body. She jolted, hips raising, jerking as if the electricity were true. The sudden movement dragged everything, caused her clamped breasts to jiggle. Raw pleasure hit Emma hard, blowing out her mind to replace everything with white for several long seconds.

As she came to, not certain if she'd cum or not, she heard her father cooing about her breasts, about adorning them. "Yes, Daddy," she moaned, almost as if repeating something she'd learned by rote, "yes, Daddy, mark my slutty body. Uhhhh, Daddy, make me yours. Show everyone--everyone..." she gasped as she felt him clutching her ass, rising her up. "Show them I'm yours, Daddy!' she nearly squealed, squeezing her sex again. She gave him a needy look as he smiled down upon her. Again her mouth opened for words, only to stop. Eyes bugged as hands circled her throat. Panic welled up within Emma for a few seconds, hands going to claw at his. She forgot about the fucking, about everything, everything but those hands upon her neck. Tears began flowing quite freely while her hands clawed at his. She vaguely felt him working her sex, felt her body reacting to it, continuing to heat even through the panic. Words hammered at her while spots swam in her eyes, confirming that her father knew on some level what he did.

Then stop. Shift. Emma gasped for air, greedily sucking it down, tasting her own tears as they flowed hot from her face. She could see the desk: he'd flipped her at some point. Her breasts pressed against the wood, the clamps pressing hard, rubbing against her. That pain felt pleasurable, felt hot, felt raw. Her throat, however, hurt like hell, and not in a way that added to her pleasure at all. A hand seized her hair, pulling her back. She gasped again, fingers splaying across the table for a moment. Before she could fully process that, however, she felt something hot spraying against her taut little ass. Hot and liquid, it poured, splattered. She felt some touching her star.

Then it drove in. Emma screamed out as she felt the cock entering her ass. It caused stars to swim in her vision, the sheer stretching wrongness of it altogether new. Pain had become the highest sensation, eclipsing all others. Still, it dragged pleasure along with it. The hot, burning pleasure scorched Emma. She felt her body trembling, felt something like a climax shaking her as her father used her ass for his personal cumdump. Hot seat coated the tight tunnel, filling her as she quivered and shook. Her treacherous body kept on trembling, ass squeezing in pale imitation of her sex's earlier work. Emma dimly heard her father's words, something about cumming. A bite hit her ear, making her moan. Her body felt limp, liquid, languid, unable or unwilling to move even as he pulled from her. Emma felt the wet drizzling from her rear, from her sex. the oozing white caking her thighs and puddling beneath her.

A order came, and Emma groaned. she slid from the desk. Hit the floor, her breasts jiggling. Her mouth worked to clean him quickly and efficiently, before she settled back. The daze upon her face showed that she was simply reacting, not certain what to do and not truly processing much. She stared forward, sort of hearing, but still not quite moving, the harsh fuck leaving her momentarily catatonic.

George had given Emma her instructions, but even as he finished them he began to doubt that the fucking session was over. A simple hard fucking and a plundering of her ass, was that really going to be enough to keep him satisfied until he saw her again on Monday? Possibly he might catch sight of her a little earlier, if his business trip came to a premature conclusion? If not it was going to be an agonizing two days thinking about her tight young body and how she should be fucking her daddy, instead of doing whatever it was she would be doing in his absence. His cock had other ideas about leaving her, as it jutted out hard and erect even after an ejaculation. It was hard and ready to force itself back into one of her tight holes again, rampant and still swollen with lust. His balls were heavy and his shaft was eagerly throbbing for attention, as he looked down at his young daughters recently fucked body. She was a teenage fuck hungry whore, who happened to be his own flesh and blood, the perfect little fuck toy, princess and slut all rolled into one fuckable package. He feasted his eyes on her, continually raping her with his roving gaze as he nodded to himself.

"Yes Emma, I will mark you! Your daddy will certainly make sure he has those bullet hard nipples of yours pierced. He'll make sure of it by the time he's ready to bestow you with some diamond studded nipple bars. We'll consider having your clit hood pierced as well, perhaps even your tongue? No tattoos though, daddy doesn't want your perfect flesh marred with such stupidity." he growled instructively. "Everyone knows that you are my daughter, Emma, but none will suspect that the individual you are warping your body to please is your own loving father. They'll naturally assume it's some beau of yours or perhaps attribute it to simply a phase you're going through." he smirked. "They would never suspect or even believe that a young girl like yourself, with so much privilege in her life, would subject herself to the wicked and twisted nature of incest. That she would become a filthy little father fucking slut, simply to feed her own taboo and illegal addiction to cock. An addiction which needs to be fed. Often." he commented with confidence.

He slapped her face gently, taking her chin and lifting her head as he looked down at her. "Pay attention darling, I have a feeling that you need to put more effort into this valuable father daughter time I am giving you. Here, let's try that again." he grinned, his smile fading as he fisted a hand in her hair and drew her face forwards. His other hand gasped at his still erect cock, slapping the head against her lips and driving the bulbous cum weeping knob between her lips and into her mouth. A single stroke forced it across her tongue and to the back of her throat, where it met with some slight resistance before being crammed into her neck, bulging it as he fucked her face. He grunted with pleasure, before settling into a steady rhythm of thrusts as he drove into her, forcing his cock down her throat until his balls mashed against her chin.

Again and again he continued to fuck her, to cram his erection down towards her gullet, leaving himself embedded in her until the need to allow her to breathe became necessary. Cock juice and spit smeared her face and chin as he fucked her, occasionally pulling out entirely to admire the stain of her lips and his saliva dripping shaft, before he would force it back into her yielding mouth. Finally his cock swelled, stretching and expanding to the point where it was becoming harder and harder to drive the entire length into her mouth. He turned her head to the side, running the length of his slick shaft between her lips as he mouth fucked her. "Look at how hard you're getting your daddy again, making him want to cum again already. You really are out doing yourself this evening Emma, it must be because you know you won't be seeing your daddy for a couple of days, that's it, isn't it?" he hissed in a semi serious fashion. "Now, pull yourself together because you have to answer some questions for daddy. So that he knows that you will be all right when he is away." he instructed her.

He lifted her to her feet, turning her around and bending her across his desk face first, so that she was looking towards the door which led into his office suite. As soon as she was splayed across the table he slapped his erection down on her ass, smearing it with juices, before allowing his thick rod to rest between her cheeks. His hands moved to her buttocks, squeezing his cock between the mounds of taut tight flesh, causing him to hiss further as he gave her ass cheeks a few strokes. His cock stained her flesh as his hands moved to her ass and his nails dug into the top swell of her cheeks. He raked them slowly down her firm flesh, leaving trails of red in her skin as he marked her, alternating between squeezing and scratching at her buttocks and compressing them against his cock as he gave her a few strokes of its slick searing length. "Now Emma, daddy wants you to repeat what he told you about your brother. He wants you to tell him where Daniel's allowed to fuck you and where he isn't. That's because only your daddy should fuck you in certain places, isn't that right Emma?" he hissed. "And daddy wants to hear how his little princess is going to spend all that money on the card he's given her, to prepare for the trip by buying the outfits he told her to. If Daddy doesn't hear the right things then he's going to think that you haven't been paying attention to him, that you need extra incentive to stay focused." he finished with a grin.

"I wonder if Miss Svenson has left yet? Perhaps she would like to see me spank you?" he slapped her right ass cheek, admiring the fading palm print his hand left there as he continued to hot dog her ass, fucking the crevice between her buttocks as he smeared her cheeks with slick secretions from his cock and her mouth. SLAP! his hand stung against her left cheek. SALP! then her right. Come along Emma, daddy's waiting... and when you're done daddy wants you to lift yourself up a little and force your tight young ass onto daddy's cock, so that he can make sure that when Daniel eventually fucks your nasty little anus he has to fight through sloppy seconds to do so." he hissed. He wondered if she would recall that Daniel would only get to fuck her ass and mouth, and that he planned to take her away to see an African client soon, bikini's and hot weather skimpiness would be the order of the day then as they toured a few tribal villages. First, alas, she would need to survive her brother. He heard a buzz at the thought and noticed her new phone light up with a message. His son was growing impatient already, the text indicating that Emma was to meet him at midnight at a newly opened nightclub. He turned his attention back to her, fucking his engorged rod between her ass cheeks as each scratch welted cheek was assaulted in turn by his spanking hands.

Back
Top Bottom