Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Romantic Smutty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephratiri

Super-Earth
All of my recent threads have been about rough sex, domination, and humiliation. But I'm craving a little romance in my stories. I don't really have an idea for YC's background but here are my ideas:

Realistic:
Room mates or Best Friends

One Night Stand

Mercenary/Target-
The mercenary is a pro, been in the business for over a decade and hadn't been caught or wounded in the process. It's against a merc's code to get involved in their target's life, to get to know the target personally before taking them out, but something happened. The mercenary gets to know the target and suddenly everything goes out the window, the merc is in love.

Mercenary/Mercenary

Pirate/Royalty

Fantasies:
Were-wolf/Human-
MC is much of a people person. She doesn't like crowds, people, or anything that involves a group. At the age of sixteen she had been named an art protégée, specifically in pottery or nature sculptures. At the age of twenty-one she'd made enough money to buy her own cottage in the middle of the woods, away from large groups of people to make her words of art alone; her art curator only coming out once a week to pick up her projects or contracted works.

YC is a were-wolf, either part of a pack or a lone wolf. One night he's hurt, either from fighting with another were-wolf or some other predator in the wild. He's so hurt that he passes out in the middle of MC back yard, where she finds him wounded and naked.
*This paring will NEVER have sex while he's a wolf. ALWAYS human sex*

Vampire-
MC is a popular college student. Well known in every circle, top of her class, and about to start interning at a very powerful company.

YC is an ancient vampire, centuries upon centuries old. These vampires can survive in the sunlight with special rings, so YC can run the company without any suspecting what he is. While coming into work YC and MC run into each other, literally, while trying to make it into work on time.

*I will add more plots as they come to mind*

I am also open to other romantic ideas so long as you have some kind of plot in mind when you message me.

Dislikes:
Furies
Futas
Extreme Anal (unusually large anything in the ass)
Anything to do with bathroom relief
Non-Con (I have a separate thread for this)
Rape

Lard McLovin said:
How are you with cheating and a normal type world?

I wouldn't mind a normal type world, but no cheating. If, for like a back story, you want one of the characters to have been cheated on BEFORE, that's fine. But no cheating in my RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom