Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine Seduction M lf F for long term plot heavy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

caelcormac

Super-Earth
Hi all, I'm looking for a partner to play a superheroine based on the premise below.

She is one of the most powerful, most famous people in the world. She has millions of adoring fans, a storybook marriage with a superhero husband, and is the envy of millions.

She’s lonely. And bored.

She has fame, but not wealth. Her husbands ethics prevent them from cashing in on their fame in any way. So she lives in a modest house in a poor neighborhood and eats cheap but filling food when she isn’t out fighting crime. She doesn’t even get to go to the charity gala’s that her husbands millionaire best friend invites them to. She saves people from criminal monsters who take what they want and live lives of luxury in between stints in jail. All she wants is a little something for all her hard work.

Surely that desire won't lead her down a path she can't turn back from, will it?

I'm open to both cannons and OCs for both roles, and while I am most comfortable playing male I'm also interested in this plot with a futa villianess. Here is the short list of Cannon characters I'd like to use, but feel free to suggest your own.

Heroines:
Super Girl
Power Girl
Wonder Woman
Storm
Black Widow
Tigra

Villians:
The Riddler
Dr. Octopus
Kingpin
Deathstroke
Vandal Savage
Lex Luther
Harley Quinn (futa)
Poison Ivy (futa)

Again this is a short list, please feel free to suggest your own.

Things I like and will include without hesitation:
Reluctance/Coercion
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Public Sex
Pregnancy/Risk of Impregnation
Sexy/Slutty clothing
Costumes/Uniforms
Piercings, Tattoos, etc.
Group Sex/Gangbangs
Light Bdsm
Humiliation

That is just a short list of things I like, I am willing to consider anything not expressly forbidden on the list below.

Definate no’s:
Scat,
Blood, Gore, Ect.
Vomit
Excessive Pain/Torture
Extreme Violence

Please PM me if you like any of my ideas above. I play via threads, PMs, or Email. No IMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom