Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through Heaven, Hell and Earth (Lost_One17 and I)

Seline smiled and held back soft moans as his fingers ran over her bare skin. His touch set fire to her soul. Grabbing his hands she lead them up her stomach to her breast making him grope them. Removing her hands from his she reached down to his hips she took hold of them and used them as support for her strong grinding against his crotch. "Don't be shy, you can touch, but no biting." She said leaning her head back against his shoulder. Turning her face to his she kissed his jawline teasingly.

His hands continued to grope her breasts continuously, his tongue slid across her neck, as he began to grind himself against her wanting ass. He breathed hotly into her neck, letting the saliva from his tongue bear it's own effect on her. He wanted to take her then and there. But perhap a small sample of her would do. From her breasts his one hand reached down in between her legs, he began to tease her constantly down "south."

"Who's shy I'm just getting started," he whispered in her ear. The contract be damned. It entered his mind then and there, that he should plan to take her that night, and claim her when the task was done....

Seline moaned softly as his hands explored her body. Turning in his arms she faced him looking up in his eyes a sultry smile. Stepping up on her tip toes she pressed her lips against his firmly and wrapped her arms around his neck to hold herself up. Running her fingers through his hair she pulled away from the kiss slowly. "We should finish this job before I get distracted to much." She said her voice foggy with lust.

He breathed in on the kiss enjoying every last bit of it. His hands wrapped around her back, as his tongue explored hers. How long has it been since he had a kiss like that. Seventies? Eighties? It didn't matter he was caught in the moment. So caught that he forgot what he has to do in order to keep this visions of lovliness forever. Her words snapped him back into reality, he was a little dissappointed

"Well a contract is a contract, I wouldn't be fufilling my end of the bargain if I of course didn't follow through." He whispered in her ears. It was a fine dance though, and he would delight in exploring her body again in the future. And of course he will, when the time comes. "Lets go then, my home awaits. We can begin planning the next move." His tone began to move into more of a business like nature. He wrapped his arms around Seline, guiding her to the already waiting cab outside..

Inside the Cab was a different, adventure. Albel had already planned to build up her anticipation by the time to get to his home, Whether or not he could detract her further with his movements was a fifty fifty chance. While in the cab and during the neck breaking journey to his home, he would breath hotly into his ears, gently massagin Seline's breasts and teasing her gently by blowing in her waist. "mmm such a fine creature you are." He would say inbetweent breathes and touches.

The cab soon arrived at his home. Which to many didn't look like a home, but an abandoned wear house. However this wearhouse lead to something more. The cab left, and for the first time since he arrived he actually stopped flirting and teasing Seline. "May not look like much in the outside, then again most other wordly beings that try to blend in don't look like much on the ouside and are seldom noticed by others. He took a knife from his pocke and sliit his palm. He then rubbed his blood on the wall. His wound immediatly healed up, and flash of light illimuniated the walls of te abandoned wearhouse. A large brown wooden door with a skull at it's center materliazed on the wall. Albel opened the door

"Welcome to my home." Albel said with a hint of pride. The otherside of the door way, revealed an interior which was much different than abandoned warehouse There was a large living room filled with 19th century furniture, a brick fire place and the painting of Albel in a brown suit instead of a blue suit. There were would seem to be endless hallways stretching sevearl feet. and stairs that from the looks of it lead to the bedrooms.

"Welcome home my master." a women with blond hair, and emerald eyes so bright it seemed as though they were glowing appeared. She was dressed in French maid attire, and held a posture which was modest and conservative.
"Thank you Cecilia." responded Albel. He removed his coat, and gave it to her. "Be deer and get us a drinks. Get me a brandy." Albel turned to Seline. "Anything you want?"

Seline nodded when he suggested to go to his home. Getting into the cap with him she leaned against him during the ride. She mewled softly as he massaged her breasts. "Mmmn your not half bad yourself vampyre." She moaned out through deep heavy breaths.

Watching him as they walked to the warehouse. Watching him open it she raised her eyebrow to him. "Interesting to say the least, but great home security." She said her voice now steady but her body still hot. Stepping inside she looked around in awe, "Wow, it's...well its beautiful." She said taking in the house. Seeing the woman walk up she smiled softly to her. "Um I will take a brandy as well please." She said giving her a polite bow.

When she left the room Seline wasted no time grabbing Albel by his collar and pulling him into another deep passionate kiss. Her tongue pressed past his lips and found his fangs. Running her tongue over them she shivered slightly the dangerous feeling she got from them was a rush in its own.

Pushing him back until his back hit a wall she pressed herself against him deepening the kiss. Sliding her hands over his chest slowly unbuttoning his shirt and running her fingers over his bare chest. She loved the feeling of his firm body under her finger tips.

The passionately kissed triggered his "blade" to "sharpen itself". He smiled. as he became bare chested. "Such a ravanemous beast you are." he said inbetween breathes. Feeling himself pushed against a wall with such strength as that of an angel, he thought something was off. He kissed her ever more passionetly trying to take control of the situation. After all, he felt that he should be the top in this little encounter. His hands glided to her breasts and slowly began to undo the fabric of clothing. As his tongue danced with her tongue, her bear breasts pressed against his, he began to guide her down to the nearest couch his body placed on top of hers.

He began to kiss her in other parts, his finers touching and prodding her nipples with the delicacy of one trying to mold clay. He was a breasts man and loved doing all sorts of punishment.. "mmmm your breasts here so far are my favorite parts of your body. I wonder what else will be my favorite. " He whispered pressing the last bit of clothing covering his man hood against the last bit covering her pussy....

"Just a little bit." She said with a smirk. Feeling him try to take control of the situation she smiled to herself. Letting him take over for the moment she moaned softly when he pushed her to the couch. Her back arched slightly when he began to tease her nipples and a soft mewl escaped her lips.

"So they are your favorite part of me at the moment huh, well there are still parts of me you haven't seen bat boy." She teased before letting out a surprised gasp as she felt his erection press against her moistening sex. "Oh your a big boy arn't you." She asked enjoying what she was feeling from him. Grabbing his waist she flipped him and began to tug at his belt and zipper trying to remove his pants.

He helped her on her way, his pants coming down revealing a rather erect and large member. Slowly he began undoing the rest of her clothes. Her panties, and whatever was left. Her scent filled him with joy. The blood in her veins sent cravings that stimulated all parts of his body. He wanted to forcefully take her then and there. Yet he was not ready quite yet. He needed build up in this game. Forcing her on her back he began to tease her slowly letting his own cock slide gently on her stomach.
"Now I see all of you Seline and I have to say.... I can't get enough.... can you?."

His hands began to pinch her nipples, his eyes focused on her. He wanted to inflict pain on her, he wanted to taste her, He wanted her to scream his name as he rammed her over and over her moans echoing in the night. He had the feeling that he really would get all that he wished for on this night were the full moon was at it's brightest.

She smiled seeing his large cock. Letting him undress her completely she too could smell his arousal mixed with her own, an exotic scent that drove her body wild. Getting forced to her back she let out a soft moan as he started to slid is cock across her smooth flat stomach. Smiling at his comment she shook her head. "Your body is perfect." She whispered hotly.

Seline arched her back slightly pushing her breasts into his touch. A soft moan flowed from her lips as he pinched her painfully hard nipples, she was fond of the pain and wanted more, she wanted him to hurt her, to take her forcefully to make her his completely to hell with HIM she found something that she wanted and could have. "Alble." She whispered his name sexily wrapping her arms around his back her nails digging deep into his back.

Back
Top Bottom