Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through Heaven, Hell and Earth (Lost_One17 and I)

How many moons had it been since the former General of Eternal Moon Kingdom Albel had departed his beloved home land, which had been consumed by the flames of fire and war? Albel didn't know the answer. Wandering the Earth in search of a place to settle down once more was no easy task. For his own part, Albel made most of his living as a mercenary slaughtering enemies of rising kings and protecting traveling merchants. Middle East, Greece, Rome, and eventually the New World were all places that eventually blended in all together in his memories while traveling. He was such a long lived being and many of the dealings with humans he had were such short lived according to his perspective.

However a curious thing happened on the eve of a harvest moon, in the province of New York in the new world, something had happened that forever changed his world. While working as a body guard for one of the politicians he caught sensed something greatly disturbing in the air. He sensed an aura of innocence and pure light. Being a Vampire, it was instinct that ordered him to seek out this aura.... and capture and corrupt it. Alas, he had other tasks at hand
"Oi Smith! get a move on!" Said the old man he was guarding. His voice snapped Albel back to reality
"What is it?"
"I have to meet with some people at town hall." The old man responded. Albel nodded and continued to follow him. Still wandering the presence of the one he sensed on the streets.

How long had it been since HE had sent her to the mortal plain to act? How was she going to be punished this time for listening to HIM. Seline had spent the last thousand years cursed with wings of black, the mark left by God himself as a constant reminder that she was his angel of death. Though now unlike in the past she is not allowed to kill her target directly.

Seline let out a soft sigh as she looked around the huge city. "WOW! It's so big." She said in awe looking at all the bright lights. "And I am so lost." Dropping her head she let out a sigh. "Who in your name am I supposed to locate ONE evil soul in this place when there are so many? It's like trying to find the needle in the needle stack." She spoke to the sky. Crossing her arms with a huff she rolled her eyes. "Fine have it your way, I will figure it out on my own and this will be a growing experience." She grumbled and headed off into the city. "Great gotta find a corrupt, evil soul in New York of all pla-" She was cut off by the presence of a strong aura of darkness and deception. A chill ran down her spine and goose bumps rose across her skin. "I think I found what I need." She said moving in the direction of the dark aura.

The city hall meeting was filled with the noises of venmon and malice. Thought the old man was getting him good money. Albel couldn't help by yawn in absolute bordom at the meeting. The ancient vampire adjusted his tie carefully as he was hearing the polticions argue endlessly about bills, policies, and slander. He was used to hearing it since the days of monarchy when old monks argued endlessly about philosophy. It was boring then and it was no different now. He looked at his pocket watch carefully checking the time. The hour hand hit twelve, and the hour of rescess had arrived. A deep sigh of relief entered his breath, as he followed the old man to the bathroom where he waited outside trying to sense and ounce of trouble.

Amidst his waiting a little girl approached him adorned in black dress, and sporting white hair.
"May I tell your fortune my lord." She said to him quietly. Albel was rather confused at the sudden question. He looked at the girl curiously. It had to be some kind of joke. The last fortune he recieved triggered the events of the fall of his once beloved home land
"No thinks me lady, It still has been long enough since I went to a teller"
"Oh I believe the fates will want you to hear this."
"Why's that."
"Destiny wanted to award your role in the last War of the moon." The little girl shot back. Again, he looked curiously at her. The little smiled and continued
"You will be "blessed" with the wings of death." She proclaimed. Before Albel could do anything she vanished within an instant. The old man had come out of hte bathroom.
"Time to get something come now Albel Smith."

Albel nodded in response following the old man to the cafeteria. It here that the same Pure lighted aura spurred on his mystical senses. Things were getting interesting.

Seline followed the dark aura the best she could until it disappeared. "Shit." She muttered to herself. "Well I guess now that I am here I might as well get me something to eat." She said with a hint of disappointment in her voice. Walking to one of the pizza joints that peppered the city. Ordering a slice of cheese she turned and leaned against the counter. Taking a bite she sighed heavily and looked out across the bright city. "At freakin' midnight you should be able to see the stars not need sun glasses." She growled to herself.

Finishing her pizza she stepped outside and leaned against the outside of the building watching the busy streets. People moving in a blur of constant motion. In the chaos of the city a little girl wearing a black dress and white hair stood perfectly still staring at Seline. A chill ran through her body making her blood ice in her veins. The little girl raised a small pale hand and curled her index finger calling Seline to her.

Blinking rapidly she looked again and the girl was no longer there. "I don't like this." She said to herself rubbing her arms in a feeble attempt at warming herself. Thinking for a second she finally gave into her curiosity and walked in the direction the little girl called her.

"Your check will be in the mail" the old man said Albel, handing him the receipt for his services. Albel Slipped it into his coat carefully. With the job for the day done, Albel took it upon himself to do one thing when night fell upon the city: Hunt. When he was in his hundreds, he was always had the luxury of killing his opponents in battling and drinking his blood for his own. There was no need for him to keep hidden in the shadows. The times have changed though as Father Time aged the world gradually; changes came which made it hard for him to outright kill victims.

Thus a new method of "hunting" was developed. Many masterless Vampires would have to take to learning hypnosis and seduce theier vicitms and only take just enough blood from their prey to stay alive. He smiled bitterly every time he looked in the mirror and saw his reflection to get ready for a hunt which nonetheless became as dull as the bodyguard work he found himself doing in this very era.

%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn_mela(0.88)__THISRES__148836.jpg

After checking himself in the mirror carefully in one a subway station. He went out for another night. Perhaps club Zanzibar will have something intriguing tonight. Though the type of Women that came to his favorite club were always of the same thread. However, before he can even walk a few blocks. He saw a little girl again, a few feet away holding her hand out to something or someone. She was the only that seemed to always stand out again in the crowd. Curious about the fortune he attempted to approach her. Though after only blinking one second she was gone. Before he knew it, he sensed again. That pure and innocent light he wanted to extinguish not out of fear but pleasure. When approached her position he recognized something, someone he knew didn't belong to the earth any more then he did. His eyes gazed at hers, matching the distinctive aura with her very distinctive beauty....

Seline stopped dead in her tracks when she felt the dark aura that close to her. Hey eyes darted around until they caught hold of a man's standing not to far from her. She could see it, his dark aura. He was handsome but she knew his type. Walking slowly towards him she set her eyes ready to fight him. A little voice in her head was screaming at her to stay put or run away, anything but go to him.

Walking with long slow strides she passed by him and gave him a quick glance. "I know what you are." She said in the moment of passing and vanished from the street. Standing on the roof of the building at the corner of the street her wings were spread. Sinking to the floor with her hand over her mouth her heart threatened to rip from her chest. Calm down. He didn't see where you went. She tired to calm herself but was having a good deal of trouble doing so.

Taking a deep breath she released it slowly. "Ok, what the hell is going on, first that strange little girl then that guy. Whats going on in this city?" She asked finally building the courage to peek over the ledge of the roof looking for him in the crowds below.

Like wolf to a deer, Albel sprung into action the moment his ears heard those magical words

" know what you really are."

It was both fortunate for him, and unfortunate for her that he caught a fragment of her scent to track her by. Part of him knew what she was. Yet he wanted to comfirm himself. With speed speed similar to that of a panther he docked and weaved through the crowds like they were irritating distractions obstructing his path. He is lion running through the vast jungle chasing a fascinating zebra who's stripes were white, A hawk chasing a mouse down the forests of Albion. He was a beast of the night running towards a creature of the day.

The run though the jungle that is the city was exilterating. He didn't have to look that far, but the chase itself was most worthy of his time. Patterns of the modern world had tended to remain in constant linear path with no deviation. For most of his life time he saw the same waltz. War, Peace, Revolution. It was different this time. Things were different now. He just knew they were. It was once in life time change for him alter the pattern he had followed for so long. Climbing up the roofs of te Golden Calf corporation office building with the agility of a olymipic gymnist, he found himself standing right behind the mysterious pure being.

With his second sight of her, newer more lustful thoughts penetrated the deepest recess of his mind. The anticipation of blood sweat, and sex in the air already filled his nostrils. She was still looking over the edge when he managed to sneak up behind her.

"Destiny is a odd thing.... isn't it." Albel whispered in her ear with a deep voice. He sniffed her hair gently taking in her full scent. He was close to her now. Before he would fully take his pray, a verbal play would have to begin first.
"Met her once, Destiny, over 150 years ago. Wonder if that little girl is her daughter." he continued on again, his arms hugging her from behind as if he and her were lovers . He had her in his power, his arms grasping her from behind ever so tightly and then with a daring worthy of a vampire his tongue brushed across her neck.
"Now what manner of being are you."

Seline stayed dead silent and did not move when he walked up behind her. She knew what he was and what she wanted from him. "I'm not allowed to kill mortals." She whispered softly to him after he wrapped his arms around her. "That is a rule that pits me against my destiny. As for that little girl, she is like us, she doesn't belong in the picture." Feeling his tongue against her neck she kept a chill from running through her. "Funny thing about you. Your not a mortal." The point of a dagger could now be felt against his ribs. "So he wont get made at me for killing what is already dead." She said in a sweet sultry voice slowly turning into his arms her dagger still trained above his heart.

Only inches away from his face she smiled softly at him. Her brown eyes gazing at his handsome face. "To bad though, you are awfully handsome." She said as a pair of black wings grew from her back. "It is a shame, we share the same world but are worlds apart."

Her smile slowly started to fade. "Now Mr. Vampyre, I would greatly appreciate it if you were to take your hands off of me. I am much to busy to be playing your little games of lust, fear, temptation and all. As the angel of death I do have work to do." She said giving him a playful wink.

"Angels, Hmph I've always found your kind pompous and overbearing ...." Albel shot back disspassionately. He had no true love for Angels.

The ones he met along his life time were arrogant and egotistical. Though Destiny claimed that was because of the piety they had for their Master. Which was particularly why they hunted him and his kind with the fervor of a fanatic. it was with Destiny's help that he managed to get away. It was also with Destiny's blessing that he managed to live his life without being hunted by other worldly beings. When he asked she saved her, all that she said was. "shhh spoilers." Destiny was a mysterious thing.

Back in present day though, the game of verbal and mental chess continued. Feeling the sharp dagger pointed at his chest as she turned around a an immediate thrill was electrfying his body. He's conquered kingdoms, republics, and dictatorships in the name of his Empire. For whatever reason he had feeling that conquering this Angel before his eyes would be the pinnacle of his career as a Leader of Men and nations. Perhaps it was the whisper of Destiny's daughter that inspired theses feelings.

"Now why would I want to let go of such a vision of loveliness such as your self." his one handed glided it's way quietly towards her hand holding the dagger. With one swift motion he forced her dagger to stab his chest just right below his hard, blood poured out, and the a smile widened her face. He was close now, even closer then he was before. his other hand reached her waist. From far away it looked like he was doing a slow dance with her.
"Angel of death" he said with a pause. The tone of his voice sounded mocking "isn't that the title of what god gives to a child he never loved."

Seline laughed when he stabbed himself. "You caught my bluff with that dagger did you now?" She asked slowly wrapping her arms around his back resting her hands on his shoulder blades. Laying her head against his chest she smiled not hearing a heartbeat but the soft sounds of his breathing.

"Oh no, it's the title he gives the child he can't control himself." She corrected him. "But I do really have work to do. I have to get rid of something for him and then I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I play afterward." She said quickly slipping from his arms. Waking across the rooftop she turned and smiled. "Actually you might be about to be use to me."

"If you do me a favor then I will repay you." She said with a smile. "Right now I need a tour of the city, I don't know where I am going at all, and I will also ask if you would mind killing someone for me?" She asked turning to face him with a sultry stare. "Think about it, you get to keep vision of loveliness within your sight and at your side for a little longer." She said with a teasing smile.
"So what do you say. Take me out for a night on the town and finish it with a murder in the name of God."

The cult of Abel, the Religion he was taught to believe in always disposed god and his servants for letting The first father of their kind be killed by the likes of Cain. It should have been by instinct that he should of refused. Not tom mention Angels had a tendency to want him to stay dead for good. For a moment he seemed dismayed that he didn't dent a tiny bit of her ego. From hearing the tone of her voice when speaking of god, he sensed a bit of resentment to her father. Maybe she wasn't as bad as some of the Angels he encountered. Though he often wandered if all Angels of Death were like her.

He removed the dagger from his chest and his wounds closed and regenerated with ease. Such was the way many of Abel's children were.

"Actually you may be of use to me...."

He thought this one over for a moment. It should have been been against every fiber of his being to help the mortal enemy of his kind. Yet she willingly asked him to help her he wandered what kind of game she was playing.

"your a curious one. Why would an Angel make a deal with someone like me? You may as well have made a deal with Lucifer. Though if the rumor is true underground he no longer serves the Whims of Hades. " He walked up next to her staring at the light of the city. It was his city. His knew home land for the decade.

"And last but not least what kind of payment." he said. It was the key moment that decided whether or not he would follow this dangerous path.

Seline watched him think a curious grin on her face. She saw the man in front of her as what he was, but she wasn't much different in truth. She could see that he was fighting with himself about what he should do. Leaning against the ledge of the roof she leaned back and looked down at the city a breeze catching her hair.

Hearing him speak she bounced to her feet and steeped up to him with a childish stride that only helped her look cute and not-so-menacing. Stopping inches from him she grabbed his tie with both hands and straightened it out before using it to pull her face close to his. "I know I am." She said with her lips just a breath away from his.

Stepping away she walked back to ledge and rested her hands on it bent slightly at the hips watching the streets below. Because I made a deal with God. I quite killing in his name, I find something that will for me. I lost all interest in divine punishment centuries ago. Now its a simple 'touch' and you dead, then the big dude yells at you and casts you away for all eternity." She said standing back up and turning to face him once more. "Lucifer is old news, he has been out of service of Hades for at least three decades if not more."

Finally reaching the real question that she had been waiting for. "Payment, what is not doing a favor for a girl like me not enough?" She asked with a pout on her face. Quickly going from a pout to Cheshire smile she walked to him and poked him in the chest. "How about this, an angel of death on of God's chosen children to rid the world of things he is pissed at will owe you a favor, and you can cash this favor at anytime after your end of the bargin is held up."

While glad that he got some confirmed truth about Lucifer. He pondered for a second about a deal with god. He knew his word was absolutely honorable. He's seen many mortals make deals with God before, and in return that got what they promised without any side effects, which were quite common when dealing with one of many hundreds of demons from hell.

He scowled slightly when she fixed his tie. Not because she was an angel, but because he happened to value the tie. it was the tie he took from a particularly nasty Mafia War Lord who nearly wiped out his Dhampire descendants. In the end, as he was conversing more with the black winged being from the light, he realized that regardless of who she was, he could get to deviate from the constant boredom he suffered by actually doing something different for once. The reward also from God sounded extremely tempting. He knew what kind of boon he ask too when the task was over.

Looking down at her, he returned her smile with a smile that would put the devil to shame, He responded. "I'll hold you to your word when this is all over. My fangs and strength are yours to command for the moment." He finished by doing one more thing. His hands clasped around her back in an instant. His teeth, his fangs sank into her neck. The blood he tasted when it flowed between his lips was as sweet as the apples of eden. He only tasted for a second. He let go of her for a second.

"A mark of our contract. When this is over you must give me what I ask...." he said. With a flick of a finger, the bite marks on her neck disappeared to be replaced with ancient symbols. "Now lets get to work. "

Seline watched and waited for his reply to her request. When he smiled to her she knew he had accepted the deal. "I will stick to my word, I am an angel after all." She said with a small laugh. Watching his face she felt his hands go around her and his fangs into her neck, she accidentally let a moan escape her lips when she felt the bite.

Looking at the mark she looked up at him a very faint blush on her cheeks. "So you don't trust the word of a angel huh?" She asked still looking at the marks, "So what kind of marks are these Mr. Vampyre?" In truth she actually liked how they looked on her.

"Before he get to work I do owe you one thing.' She said placing her hands on his shoulders she stood on her tip toes and leaned in and bit his neck softly. "Pay back for biting me without permission." She said with a playful smile as she bounced away from him. "Alright work, um no, I just got here, tour first, work second."

"Well thiis is my first dealing with someone of your nature." he responded with a smile. "Besides I've never tasted ian angel before. the was taste quite delectable. Those marks I placed upon you is the mark of earth meeting heaven. They'll be there until the task is done." He said. He hadn't quite expected her to moan in his bite. This Angel was getting more an more interesting as he got to know her. The first non-prudish Angel he mate. From his jacket, he took his phone, and called the nearest taxi. Before he went down though he turned to his new partner. "Well then I'll show you around."

"Albel HighPath by the way, Albel will due. I've never really been to into titles." He said at last, announcing himself. "Shall we go. There is a lot to see..."

"Someone of my nature? Whats that supposed to mean?" She asked him with a cocked eyebrow. Nodding to his second statement she shrugged. "So your a curious little bloodsucker, I can deal with that." She said shooting him a playful smile with her tongue sticking from her lips. "Just ask next time that all, or else I will break my promise to him and kill you." She said in a calm yet dead serious tone. "Alright, lets hit the town." She said loudly and throwing a fist into the air.

"Albel huh, nice name, Im Seline, or The Angel of Death Seline." She said with a grin.

"My dear I doubt you could even bring yourself to do the task. Besides it sounded like you enjoyed it" He teased. "I do things my own way come the taxi has arrived. " he said When he heard her named he chimed last minute "Nice to meet you Seline, and welcome to my City. Do not worry about payment this company owes me a huge debt for getting rid of some little "problems.". in a manner of minutes the both were inside for a night on the town. Judging from her duties she would need to Find in good sources of Info.

For the first hour he showed her the location of Various mystic shops that might carry what she may want. A place of particular note would be Madame De Pampadours's seedy secret. "If it's means of getting information from mortals your looking for, then this witches truth serums here are top notch. Also sells poisons which are virtually untraceable by modern science.

On the second hour he showed her the various places were different creatures of the night gather. Hidden places which no human can see. The tavern was one of the biggest places for the gathering of Demons, Fallen Angels, Were wolfs. Abelian Vampires, Cainiete Vampires, werewolfs, and faeries to name a few. With a none-violence charm on the tavern, no being can raise a hand against their peers or anyone else. This is the best place in the entire city if your looking for someone, something, or somewhere. Ask around don't be shy." He finished with a daring smile on his face

The fifth hour was spent driving around various hotels. All the different hotels had the drawing of a sword in the earth with a circle drawn around it next to each of the logos for the hotels. " These hotels help house and protect people not of this world. There is a guardian in each hotel. Just ask for Joe and he'll set you right up."

Their final destination was a bar dedicated to Sadism and masochism. Why he would take her here, was a question which he only knew the answer to. "And this is where I relax have a seat." The cafe had an odd theme for a bar. It was dimly lit, and there was a giant stage at the center of the cafe. On the stage there was a women naked and hanging by a chain, and an younger women taking a crop and lashing her with it over and over. The one trapped seemed to be enjoying it. "Just a water for me today Jim." He said to the Waiter. After Jim got both his and Seline's order he left. Albel looked at Seline carefully watching her reaction to the environment around her.

Smiling as she got into the cab she watched the lights around her with awe. "It's such a beautiful place." She whispered with a grin. "Your city huh, a little bit egotistical?" She asked playfully. Sitting back she enjoyed the ride around checking out the sights.

"Lets see, I don't need any info from mortals to find the man I am looking for and I don't need to know what he knows, I already do." She said when they left Madame De Pampadours's. "Though I may end up stopping by here to collect a few things to keep for myself." She added with a smile and wink.

At the tavern she could only laugh at his explanation of the non-violence spell. "What kind of tavern would want something like that up, I mean everyone loves a good bar fight." She said with a giggle. "I can imagine all of them in a giant circle passing a peace pipe and giving hugs and it's hilarious to imagine." She said giggling more at the thought of a Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, and Fallen Angle in a group hug.

"Joe huh, sounds like a good guy. Though I don't think I will be needing a protected hotel, after all I have a vampyre at my side to protect me." She said with a small giggle. When the arrived to the last bar she walked in behind Albel and looked around. "If I didn't know any better I think you would be hitting on me." She said jokingly as she watched the woman getting whipped on stage. A small guilty pleasure grin pulled at the corner of her lip. Looking up at the waiter when he came over she thought for a second. "Whiskey Sour please." She said with a polite smile.

Turning her attention to Albel she sat her elbows on the table and rested her chin in her hands. "So your a naughty boy that enjoys punishment huh? Or are you just seeing my reaction to all the stimuli around me Mr. Vampyre?" She asked her tone getting more sultry and seductive with each word. Leaning closer to him her breast threatened to explode from her shirt. "Or are you visioning me chained up on that stage with you whipping me into submission?" She raised her eyebrow curiosly at him waiting for his answer. "You can tell me, I'm not some white winged, innocent, born of a virgin, sinless angel, I am the angel of death after all, I'm a big girl I can handle the truth."

He rather enjoyed the attentions he was receiving from his visiter. He smiled in response. "Make no mistake my dear, I enjoy dealing punishment.." He took a sip of his water and leaned in even closer. He was at eyes level with her now. He felt that her breasts were almost inbearbly close. Not that he minded the size and scope. "Something I think both you and I have in common.As for seeing your response to the world we're in. Well... I just felt i needed a nice haven to realx in after such an interesting day." Her last question triggered a scheming smile on his dimly lit face. His hands reached out to her, gently holding her chin. He took note on how her skin was gentle and soft it was.

"I can see you doing a lot of things in stage....."

Thanking the waiter for her whiskey sour she sipped it with a smile. "One thing I can't enjoy in the kingdom of heaven, a decently made whiskey sour." Giving him a look that would make any mortal man to crumble to her will she licked her lips slowly the taste of her drink still lingered on them. Letting herself be taken in by his touch her full lips formed a deliciously seductive smile at his statement about her on stage. "Really now, and just what could you see me doing. No better yet what do you want to do to me on that stage?" She asked knowing that she was treading on dangerous grounds but she loved the excitement.

Such cunning, such daring. Albel an Angel who follows an oppisite path of Light. He noted though that she was still different from Lucifer. He was foolish enough to take on the creator with a blade. Seline however was a far cry from a rebellious warrior. More of a begruding daughter. A daughter which he would like to deflower over and over again. In response to her question, he stood up, took her hand and began leading her to the stage.

"I believe curiosity compels both of use to find out." Albel responded at last. He rather enjoyed the warmth of her entire being. Again, that same craving to corrupt her light grows ever more stronger the more he spends time with her. Many would say that it is at this point that he was almost near the height of his infatuation. That he was close to taking steps to possess her, as he possess so many others. His presence at this point became more domineering, more demanding.

Letting him lead her away she stopped and pulled his arm to turn him towards her pressing her body into his. In the same movement her fingers wrapped around his throat holding it softly but letting him feel the strength behind her delicate looking frame. Leaning in to his ear she smiled. "What did I tell you about permission?" She asked in a hot whisper her breath playing at his ear. Turning her face ever so slightly her tongue snaked out from between her lips the tip finding running along the shell of his ear, then nibbling his earlobe playfully. "Take me somewhere to dance." She said letting go of his throat and wrapping her arms around him. "Somewhere where I can let lose and dance to my hearts desire, then I promise that I will get out of you hair and down to business."

The swift moment of throat grabbing temporarily scared the Vampire generally. But only for a second was he struck with fear. He smiled, feeling somewhat exhilarated. This was definitely new to him. No creature, no Angel, nobody had ever made such a motion to openly threaten this man's life. He laughed as she whispered hotly those words, and nibbled on his ear playfully.
"I won't be needing permission soon" He responded with a twinkle in the eyes. When he heard her request for a place to dance he nodded in semi-agreement.

"As you wish my lady.... " It was a waiting game for him. He would have to wait until their contract was fulfilled. He was thrilled at the prospect of having to fight for what he wanted. For most of his life time he could get it with the wink of an eyes or a whisper in the ear.

He left the S&M club arm in arm with Seline, and called for the Night Cab. "Club Zanzibar." The man said with a eager gleam in his ears. His favorite club carrying varieties of music, drinks and women.

The ride had been fifteen minutes. Only seconds by Albel's standards. A bustling line was outside the club, and it was filled with hard techno which shook the earth and broke the heavens. Albel guided the Angel to the front of the club, the bouncer looked at Albel for second before he let the two of them in skipping the rest of groaning and angry crowd that had to wait hours to get in. Albel looked at the Angel

"Unchain your heart" He yelled over the noise "Lets just see how you fly!"

Smiling as he took her to the new club her eyes brightened when she heard the music bumping from outside. "Now this is the kind of place I can see myself." She said when they stepped in. "Unchain my heart huh." Her eyes sparkled as her wings spread and her outfit changed (To the one in the picture with the chains and all.) "Does this work for you?" She said her body moving with the music as she danced against him. "Come dance with him." She said into his ear her breast pressed against his chest.

Grabbing his shirt she pulled him to the middle of the club. Not waiting for him she began to dance to the music her body flowing flawlessly to the beat. She pressed her back against his front her ass grinding against his crotch. Reaching behind her head she cupped his face stroking it softly. "Dance with me."

His hands reached to her front, touching the bear skin, tat she showed. The black wings may have came out, but nobody in the crowd seemed to bear notice or even care. Some of the people who did notice vaguely were convinced that they themselves were tripping on acid. It would not have been a big surprise considering how many things are "accidentally" slipped into the drinks of the female patrons. Every once in a while a Male patron would get trapped in caught, but that would only happen every few decades.

Albel found himself liking the girl more and more. His infatuation beginning to turn into obsession. As Dave Guetta's "Love is Gone" played in the background, he body moved with hers, dancing to the fierce beat, and the roaring rhythms. When her ass grinded against his, he needed only move his crotch against her. His hands were all over her touching almost every part of her body, except for her breasts, and what lies deep between her legs. The song continued on, and he decided to follow her lead in "unchaining himself." . The pupils of his eyes turned a shades of ruby red, and he began show his fangs. He was really "Living" that night. it was a very happy night. All the while, he was still keeping the task he'd have to to before hand to "get her.", in the back of his mind.

Back
Top Bottom