Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost a Bet (m seeking f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenamelessone

Banned
Banished
Lookijg to play this out. Basically, the idea starts with a long-time couple in their mid twenties having a mutual friend of theirs over for a drink and some pool. After a few drinks, your character gets lippy, and says she can beat your mutual friend's ass at pool, saying she's so certain, she's willing to bet anything to prove it. The guy then asks if he's willing to bet her ass. She hesitates a moment, and looks at her boyfriend, wondering if he were serious or not. Then, after some taunting about her hesitancy, she finally is suckered into agreeing, where she swiftly loses. When the time comes to collect on his winnings, the boyfriend is beyond upset, yet the girlfriend makes as if it were a normal thing, says that she lost fair and sqaure, then proceeds to bend herself over the pool table to make herself available right in front of her boyfriend, saying things like "sorry, babe... but a bet's a bet..." As she's getting stuffed from behind.

So. It's basically an instant hookup up situation, that involves some colorful cuckolding. If you're looking for something more long term, I'm sure we can tweak things. However, the overall theme is what I'm looking to go for. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom