Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Phan's Request Thread. (M Seeking F.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantasm

Lord Squishy
About Me

I've been RPing for about 6 years now, and would consider myself to be pretty literate. I'm looking for both short and long-term RP, though I'm not always able to post on a daily basis.

Dos/Don'ts

- I will RP in PM or on the forum. I do not RP via messengers or Skype. (If we've been RPing for a while, I may give you my Skype, however.)
- I do not care for severe abuse, bathroom play, or rape scenarios.
- I will not do RPs in which either of the main characters are werewolves. Virtually all other supernatural creatures are fine.
- Continuing from the above, I do not care for anthros either. My apologies.
- I'm afraid I don't have an F-list right now. Sorry!
- I adore RPs involving more than one character!
- Plot to smut ratio will no doubt vary from RP to RP. I don't have a preferred one.
- Decent spelling/grammar is a must. I'm not looking for perfection, but it should be readable.
- Third-person, past-tense only.
- Pictures are a must! Don't use real people. (An explanation can be provided if you're curious.)

My Plots/Ideas​
I'm open to more than just these, but these are the plots that came to mind when I first made the topic. * denotes a plot in which the characters are interchangeable, otherwise my character is on the left and yours is on the right.

- Teacher x Student *
- Student x Student
- Human x Witch
- Demon x Spellcaster or Human *
- Royal x Noble *
- Noble x Bodyguard *
- Deity x Human *
- Human x Kitsune
- Human x Neko
- Thief x Victim
- Target x Assassin.

In addition, a long term partner of mine and I once did an RP set in a pseudo-Japanese country. I've been trying to recapture the magic of that RP, and so if anyone is interested I have the setting notes in a Google Doc. Any kind of character and plot would be ideal for this, though I'll probably use the same one regardless as to what's picked.

Bump. I haven't had any new ideas for scenarios, but the ones above aren't the only things I'm interested in.

Late night bump!

Right now, I'm feeling in the mood for something very quick, as opposed to my usual desire for story-based RP. Scenarjo and type of F don't really matter right now...

Bumping it. I'm looking for anything at the moment - whether short and smutty or a longer one with a plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom