Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a hypnosis RP (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swambo

Moon
Hi! I am not good at presentation, but I am looking to an RP with any individual will to take on the role of a hypnotist

-Using things like spirals, swinging watches, eyes or sounds to cause entrancement, as well as other method such as magic or drugs for mind control.

-Using sexual pleasure, both mental and physical, as a form of reward for obedience.

~Expectations~

-I am not a picky person. If your grammar isn't perfect, I am not one to point fingers or complain. All I ask is that the hypnotizing is thought out and isn't over in 2 or 3 responses. The hypnotism should be taken step by step and doesn't just happen (Unless the situation deems it necessary, such a trigger or phrase that puts the subject into a hypnotic state). Being hypnotized should be seen as an enjoyable part of the experience. The entrancing scenes and the sexual scenes should treated about 50/50.

-Please try to make responses more then 2 or 3 sentences. I don't expect pargraphs, but some detail is always nice. Again, unless the situation deems otherwise or you are just having a hard time describing something. I prefer quality over quantity in that regard

-A somewhat decent understand of how this kind of hypnosis works. The most enjoyable part of this RP is the entrancing and complete submission of the subject. The sexual part is an extension of that.

-That you are willing to be creative. I would prefer more than the "You are getting very sleep...deeper...3,2,1...sleep!" kind of deal. Give it your own flare and personality. Its more interesting when I don't know when your going to put me to sleep or entrance me ;)

-Using things like spirals, swinging watches, eyes or sounds to cause entrancement, as well as other method such as magic or drugs for mind control.

-Using sexual pleasure, both mental and physical, as a form of reward for obedience.

-Above all, have fun! Hypnotize the subject how you deem nessecary. The fun is about controlling the subject, not doing what the subject asks. You can do whatever you want to someone with hypnosis, so dig deep into what you like!

~Pairings~​

These are just to give you an idea of what to do. We can do our own scenarios, or we can do one of yours. Think of these as suggestions to build upon or help you create your own!
~Relistic/Real Life Scenarios~
/-\ Therapist x Patient <-- Pretty self explanatory.
/-\ Teacher x Student <-- Tricked into sexual hypnosis.
/-\ Mistress x Captured Subject <-- Forcibly hypnotized.
/-\ Succubus x Unsuspecting Subject <-- Uses magic to hypnotize/mind control.
/-\ Maid x Master <-- Maid uses hypnosis to control her boss.
/-\ Goddess x Royal Subject <-- Subject hypnotized to worship goddess in a religous manner.

----Preferences----​
1. I enjoy being the submissive male the most, but can also be an effective dominant female

2. I'm pretty much okay with trying any scenario so long as its hypnosis/mind control focused.

3. I am pretty much willing to do this RP any way you want (PM, Forums, Google Docs, Kik, etc.) the only exception is that I will not do it through Skype.

4. I am not concerned of your actual gender. You can be a Male, Female, Robot or Potato.

Thanks for reading! Hope you find something here that peaks your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom