Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dynax's Desires: Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynax

Meteorite
I am new to Bluemoon! I go by Dynax, and I'm a 23 year old veterinary assistant who loves to write and roleplay. I have been roleplaying since I was about twelve, am well read and I love to learn and meet new people. Please do not post in this thread, send me a PM if you are interested.

What to Expect From Me
I am not a big fan of labels like "literate" or "semi-literate", but I will say I am experienced and tend to average around three paragraphs a post, and typically longer for openers. Quality does not mean quantity though. I will always give you something to work off of in a post.

I do not have a preference on the gender of my partner, but I will mention that I am a heterosexual and have a hard time writing same-sex scenes, largely due to my total lack of experience on that frontier.

I will not under any circumstances RP over instant messengers of any kind. PM or threads are the way to go for me.

In general, as a busy person myself, I will always understand if you need to drop an RP for any reason. If you don't notify me of this yourself, I will simply assume, with no hard feelings, that after two weeks of silence the game is abandoned and will move on to something else.

My Ideas and Cravings

At this time I don't have a lot of detailed plot ideas, so I will make a short list of ideas that I'd like to try and parings I enjoy. The asterisks will indicate interest. Any one of these ideas can be made into a furry story if that is what you would like.

Genres: medieval/ancient fantasy | post apocalyptic | space western | space opera | urban fantasy | steampunk | gaslamp fantasy|

Monster x human/elf **
Human/elf/ x monster girl **
Alien x human *
master x slave *
bodyguard x client *
researcher x experiment **
assassin x mark **
warlord x princess/queen **
dragon x human ***

Fandoms: Undertale | Armello | Zootopia|

RE: Dynax's Desires: Request Thread (Open)

Updated with an F-list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom