Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My first request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalie

Meteorite
Hi!​

One of the people I was talking to here on the site advised that I’d have better luck finding things that I’m interested in if I wrote a request thread… and also that it might stop people sending me random ideas before they have any idea of what I might like! That sounded like a two-way winner to me, so here we go….

I’ll keep things simple and only put one idea here for each gender for now. These are pretty vague but I’ll try to add more detail and more ideas once I think of them:

FxF

I’d like to try an RP where a straight woman has lesbian sex, simply put. Not a bicurious woman who might enjoy it, but a straight woman who has motives other than desire. Maybe she’s blackmailed into doing it, maybe she agrees to it simply for money, or perhaps she lost a bet and this is what she promised. Alternatively, she could simply be forced by good old fashioned rape.

MxF

For this I’d like to try something with incest, either a brother x sister, or Father x Daughter, the only things I’ll stipulate so far is that I do not want to include non-consensual sex for this idea and I don’t want to include any type of pregnancy / risk thereof.

FxFuta

Until I joined this site and looked at some threads, I didn’t actually know what a futa was. I’ve fallen in love with the idea of a woman with a cock though, and would love it if someone would play as one for me! Maybe in some kind of setting where my character finds out 'too late' that her lover has a little something extra in her panties.

Rules and such

I’ve seen that some people have rules on their threads too, and that seems like a good idea. I’m not 100% sure about all of these, so anything with an asterisk next to it is something I might be flexible on.

2-4 paragraphs per post seems to fit what I’m after*
I don’t have or want to get any IM accounts, or use email
Don’t try to flirt with me, the guy who tried was the first on my ignore list.
At the moment I’m mostly interested in playing female characters*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom