Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OC fantasy RP idea (mxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyFGR

Moon
Looking for another gay dude or anyone comfortable playing a gay male character for this RP. I am Alaister, or Allie for short, the youngest son of the king of a powerful and rich kingdom. As I had declared I was gay at the age of 14, my father despised me greatly. My mother had died giving birth to me, causing my father to harbor a deep resent of me which he vented into my sexuality. As a child, I enjoyed sneaking out of the castle, even though my father told me to 'never leave the walls of this palace', which he claimed was to protect me but was really to avoid embarrassment. Since nobody recognised me as they barely knew the king had a fifth child, I could pretend to be a whole new person. On one of these sneak outs, I met Garlock, a travelling renegade who claimed to be a member of the Thieves Guild. After he was caught pickpocketing a noble from an anonymous tip off, I got him pardoned by telling the guards and Garlock my identity. Grateful for my deed, he said if I ever needed a favor, the Thieves Guild was there. When I was 19, my father was taken deathly ill. On his death bed he said that he disowned me and that I would be looked over in terms of heritage. Full of hatred, I left that night, stuffing my pockets with jewelry, money and taking my deceased mother's ancestral dagger, embellished with gold and jewels, I left with my horse, Mercy, for the next city, which happened to be home of the Thieves Guild. After ditching my fancy outfit, I got some new clothes and went to join the Thieves Guild. After easily passing and solving the clues and riddles which lead to them, Garlock put in a good word for me and I was let in. My character has red hair, green eyes, is about 5’09” and wears a brown hooded cloak, a dark red leather tunic, brown leggings, black boots and a blue scarf.

PM me if you're interested, I’d prefer to do it there than on a thread.

While not interested in the idea (sorry) I wanted to give you a free bump out of respect and support for your display pic/ avatar =)

"Following total atomic annihilation
it may fall to you to save the great nation
That's why Vault-Tec have made extra preparation
and are proud to present you a S.P.E.C.I.A.L. education"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom