Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Psychiatrist's Hive-ACCEPTING PATIENTS. (Accepting literate M and F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This RP revolves around various patients that comes into her office to see the doctor. SOME can have a developing meetings in the past (Which you must describe in your post) and some comes in as a new patient.

Looking for detailed RP partner/partners. The main thread is open for anyone to come in and visit her as part of an appointment. This thread will say 'ACCEPTING PATIENTS' which means the office is open and she is in her office. 'NOT ACCEPTING PATIENTS' means...she is off of office hours but with patient on one to one basis or just not taking no new patients. This RP is put together so that I can play with as many patients that comes to her during her office hours and it would lead to much more over the time. So far, this is what I have in mind...set to be a unique RP. So need people who have wildest imagination.

If you are interested in playing a patient, write your opening post with patient's background history and have them assume a seat in the waiting room. Post it here or PM me here and we will get things started.

Other Information:
1. For age, I would want the partners to play anywhere from 19 to 60 years old.
2. You only have to worry about my turn offs: scats, vore, real pregnancy, HEAVY BDSM, lactation, cuckolding. Everything else is okay
3. This game is meant to be played on threads so don't ask me otherwise.
4. Also, please be detailed in your posts because this isn't a SMUT rp. (at least 2 or more para.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Available playbys for the doctor are:

Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
Option 5

Dr. Kendra Peters, a name well known and well respected, have been practicing Psychiatry for a long time now. She was the youngest to graduate from a medical school so when she finished her training, she was indeed the youngest. That didn’t stop her from going further and a step beyond. She dedicated first few years of her career working under a famous Psychiatrist who not only was specialized in Neurology but also conducted research. Her curiosity had led her to sought him out and then work under him for few years before she started working at a hospital part time and part time, in her own clinic. Of course, that’s changed now since she dedicates all her time to her clinic now. It’s better that way because hospital has its own limitation.

She also specializes in cases that are hard to crack and that mostly comprises of people with very personal problems. She also manages patients who are struggling with their relationships and at times, she even does couples therapy. Only if both partners agrees to it. Most of her patients are rich since they are the only ones who can afford it.

She indeed have a nice estate. She had paid off her loans fully and then bought this house on the outskirts of the city. She didn’t like living in the chaos so she preferred the calmer environment. She had a 5000 sq feet house all to herself. It was her dream house that had a nice little drive way to it and mansion like feel to it. There…she was finally living in one and years of hard work finally had paid off. Like any other day, her office hours starts later in the day and finishes around the evening.

Dr. Kendra had everything digitized. Her home office basically didn’t need a secretary per say. Once someone enters her office, the patients would grab a seat and with it attached is a tablet. They’d have to sign in if they were old patients OR fill their personal and insurance information if they’re new. With that information, their digital chart either get pulled from the record or is created if it’s a new patient. Should anyone want to make a new appointment, they’d reach an automated system where they can simply make an appointment on the phone and if it’s an emergency, they’d have her cell phone number where they can reach there anytime.

She did have a fall back secretary, back where she actually practiced with few other physicians and she was the second number they’d have to reach should they need her, unless it’s an emergency. Though, in such field, an emergency rarely occurs and hence, she loves her lifestyles. She gets to enjoy all the good things there’s to enjoy and was glad that she wasn’t married which would weigh her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom