Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MILF Fantasies (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. I've really been feeling a desire to play a submissive male for a while now. I'm looking particularly to have someone play an older dominant woman (though your actual gender doesn't matter to me). I have some general kinks so if anyone has general ideas, I'm open to talking about them and I have a few specific RPs that I'm looking to play. Don't feel like the prompts are set in stone. So if you see an idea you like, send me a message and we'll see what we can put together. I pretty much only play in PMs, so send me one if this sounds interesting to you.

I generally try to keep my RPs a good balance between story and smut, which is always nice. And I try to respond at least once a day when I can.

My big kinks:
Bondage
Dominance/Submission
Humiliation
Dirty Talk
Latex/Leather/Sexy Outfits
Orgasm Control/Orgasm Denial/Edging
Punishment

My hard NOs:
Scat
Guro
Blood
Furries (not my thing)

If something not on the list, that means I probably don't have a strong opinion on it, so feel free to bring up other kinks and ideas if you see something interesting or just want to chat.

I've had an idea floating around for a serial cougar. I would love to play a relatively innocent young man who finds himself being seduced by a very dominant older woman who makes a habit of collecting young men to serve as her sex toys.

My character would be a young man who lives alone with an older woman. His mother, step-mom, aunt, whatever. He's sort of attracted to her, but ashamed and hides it. He takes to stealing panties or masturbating over her when she's in the shower or in bed. She catches him and decides to take control of him to 'keep him out of trouble'.

A young man wins an all expense paid trip to a very special resort. All of the staff are gorgeous women and they're all very dominant women who are there to dominate, tease, humiliate, and play with the clients.

A young man is in a boating accident and wakes up on a strange island populated entirely by tall, beautiful women. Unfortunately for him, their culture also means that any males become slaves who are meant only to serve and worship the Amazons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom