Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hold The Moan - M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

My name is Kyle mid 20's male, and I have a smutty request for any females who are interested! I recently discovered a subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/holdthemoan and I would like as many role plays as I can get based on this.

I enjoy everything from slice of life - high fantasy with slimy tentacles and monsters. The one thing i really love is attempting to explore sexual situations while in public. Nothing is sexier to me than trying to retain composure while being pleasured. I like to take my time, make every description mean something, my roles usually contain a lot of teasing and build up. If anyone shares this fetish than please do not hesitate to contact me!

I generally only rp over skype, as I love the interactivity, and immediacy of it. I write in third person, usually around 2 - 3 paragraphs minimum. Obviously due to the sexual nature of this rp, no one under 18, and i really prefer people in their 20's. I also enjoy talking OOC and getting to know my partner, but this isn't a requirement.

Hope to talk to you soon,
-Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom