Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erin's Request Thread (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinye

Supporter
Supporter
Greetings everyone, and welcome to my request thread.

First the basics.

Abide by the rules of BMR, respect me and my limits (f-list in the signature), but feel free to ask me if you want to try out something. Tell me if you are going to be away for longer periods of time, or I will end the rp without hesitation... yada yada yada, you know, the common sense stuff. Moving on...

I enjoy romance in my rp's, but it is not strictly speaking a must have, just icing on the cake.

Story however, IS a must. I'm not seeking mindless erp, but a story I can immerse myself in and enjoy for a long time. So if storytelling is not your cup of tea, look elsewhere. That means writing more than two or three lines, I need something to work with. I'm not saying you have to be perfectly grammatically correct, but think before you post, look it over, use the spell check function. This goes doubly if you are writing from a smartphone, PLEASE check before posting, it is so easy to mess up and make things unreadable. English is not my first language, so I can understand some minor issues, but I do require that you do your best to present a readable text. This also means I easily get confused by minor mistakes, so I stress again, please double check everything.

So, are you interested? If you are pm me and we can discuss the details and plot and so on. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Erinye.

The Submissive

Tell Me I'm Yours (FxM or FxF)
(Keywords: Domination, Slavery, Romance)

Story to smut ratio: 50/50

"Seduce me, leave me breathless, leave me wanting for more. Be rough, put me in my place and punish me if I'm bad. Lure me in with your soft touch, keep me enthralled. I will wear your collar, Master, be your property, your sextoy, yours to abuse and humiliate... Just tell me I am yours."

A young girl finds herself seduced by a charismatic and beautiful stranger. She has always been the good girl, but when he introduces her to a world of sex and a life of bondage and slavery, she finds herself unable to refuse him. She wants it, and step by step he leads her further into this new and exciting world as she starts her training as a pleasure slave.

Plot Twist, what if...
#1 - the girl's parents were in heavy debt and sold their daughter as a slave, to be trained in sex and then sold on auction to the highest bidder.

To give a little more perspective, here is a few pictures I find very sexy.

15wl1s9.jpg

2woi006.jpg

2w5isrn.jpg

2zji1qq.jpg

w8lqo9.jpg

2md5rtg.jpg

10sgkuu.jpg

11c5mqs.jpg

ne9to7.jpg

Vampire: The Masquerade

The Lady of the Night (FxF)
come with me, if you dare.
(Keywords: vampire, romance)

Story to smut ratio: 70/30.

Dun dun dun! Right? Well I have a thing for vampires, being a big fan of Vampire: the Masquerade, in which vampires "live" among us oblivious humans, hiding and playing their secret games of intrigue and power against each other.

I would play the vampire; a young French noble woman born again into the prestigious clan Toreador, the clan of the rose. And you would play her lover and submissive, a young girl, maybe a struggling artist or just a pretty face attracted to the mysterious nature of the kindred (vampires).

This is going to focus mostly on storytelling, as noted above, and it will definitely be romantic in nature, as to me, that's really what vampires are all about. Knowledge of the setting is not actually important, but a willingness to explore it is. As the vampire I will take you on a tour through the world while I break you to my will. *smirk* It will of course draw heavily on supernatural elements, predominantly vampirism and magic.

Foxes

The Fox Hunt (FxM or FxF)
(Keywords: domination, hunting, competition)

Story to smut ratio: 70/30

In the English countryside, nobles hunt foxes for sport, always on horseback, dressed in red. Its a blood sport usually reserved for men. No weapons are used, instead the chase and the kill itself is done by a pack of ferocious hunting hounds.

One decadent house of nobles, along with those lucky few who have earned membership in the circle, have their own version of the sport. They hunt not for foxes, but for favoured submissives and slaves, running nude through the country, wearing only a butt-plug with an attached foxtail, a ballgag and with their hands bound behind their back. The rules are simple; you can keep what you catch, after all they are only foxes. If a fox escapes the hunters it is free to go, but so far no fox has ever escaped. The hunt takes place once a week, lasting the entire summer, so every time a slave competes it may change owners.

There is often fierce rivalry between the hunters, as the compete for the most prized foxes; those of exceptional beauty and temperament, and red heads are prized above all else, for their resemblance to the red fox, the classic prey of the fox hunt.

When the hunt has concluded, there is a feast. It is a very popular day, and there are always surprises in store.

When at this years hunt, a particularly beautiful red head is chosen to participate (your character), the stakes become even higher, as everyone wants to stake claim to her.

Alternatively you could play a fellow hunter, competing with me for this new spectacular slave, and who knows, anything might happen during a fox hunt.

5mkbi8.jpg

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/ibDLLDOYfmY[/video]

Deus ex Machina (FxM or FxF)
(Keywords: Romance, Submission, Sci-Fi.)

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
The Three Laws of Robotics,
By Isaac Asimov.

Some time in the not so distant future.

Mega corporations compete ruthlessly against each other to provide better and more advanced robotic servants, as we get more and more dependent on technology to survive.

One such company has achieved perfection; assembling a prototype of their next generation human cyborg, EVE, modelled as an attractive young woman, part machine, part organic; it is a masterpiece of engineering, complete with the most advanced A.I. ever created, and a body capable of feats far greater than any human.

As an experiment, EVE is set loose in a sprawling city to fend for herself, no memories, no life experience, no resources of any kind, to see how she will react, to the world around her and to herself when she inevitably discovers what she is.

What happens when she meets your character and discovers that she is physically and mentally incapable of disobeying?

Suburban Paradise (FxMxM)
(Keywords: Domination, Secret, Slavery)

While her husband is away, the shy and conservative housewife is bored out of her mind, she spends her days doing laundry, cleaning, cooking, yoga in front of the tv, maybe some reading. Her sex life is lacking, to put it mildly, since her husband is always too tired or too busy to bother, or even away on business trips for days at a time. So, when his two brothers come looking for him one day, and instead find the pretty little wife masturbating in the living room, they decide to take action, and make her their pleasure slave, to be fucked relentlessly, abused and humiliated whenever the husband is away, which is often. The wife has so much pent up sexual energy that she cant resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom