Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zootopia Request Thread (MxF, anthro/furry RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro

Hey all, I'm a relatively experienced writer, having done random stories and RPs for the better half of a decade, and erotic ones specifically for about two years now. I prefer writing longer RPs with more emphasis on story and character progression than the sex. There would still be plenty in the way of erotic happenings, of course, but I feel there should be a good build up to it. I’ve personally found that the sex scenes are more satisfying when we have some investment in the characters. I like doing both simpler stories with only two characters, and larger complex pieces where we each play an ensemble cast that interact. A few rules/things about me before getting to the story ideas.

Rules:
1. I like original settings, or doing alternate universe versions of established worlds. In other words, don’t expect me to play as Nick or Bogo. Similarly, I won’t be asking you to play as Judy or Smellweather.

2. I only really do MxF. Sorry, MxM isn't for me, and I'm not usually a fan of playing female characters. The exception to this is if we're doing a story where we each play multiple characters. Then I tend to be more open to exploring different sexualities and gender identities among them.

3. Methods of posting in order of favorite to least preferred are; Shared documents like Google Docs or Microsoft Word (easily edited and shared makes it perfect for collaborative work, especially for dialogue or fixing any errors), email, forum posting, and lastly PM. I do have Skype and Hangouts, but don’t like using instant messaging/skype for writing out the stories because it feels like longer responses aren't really easy. I'll use them for out of character discussion and chatting, or typing out dialogue between two characters though. For out of story communication, my preferred communication methods in order are Hangouts, Skype, Kik, email, and PMs. Other apps or texting, I haven’t really done so can’t comment on.

4. Comments, criticisms, concerns, etc. is always appreciated. If you have a problem with how the story is going, have a suggestion, or are even just bored with the story, then please let me know! A huge part of my enjoyment in writing comes from knowing that my partner is having a lot of fun with it too. If there's something you don't like, then I'd prefer we see if there's something we could do to improve it rather than leave you feeling obligated to continue with a story you aren't having fun writing. Worse comes to worst, and you feel our writing styles aren't meshing, then that's alright. It happens, and sometimes that's just the way these stories end.

5. My own schedule is pretty crazy. I try to update a bare minimum of once a day, but sometimes even that isn't possible. Between 12 hour work shifts, classes, familial obligations, and what have you, I can't always guarantee a timely update. I will however try to message you whenever that's the case so that you're not left wondering if the story has been abandoned. I would like the same courtesy, of course. If you aren't able to update as frequently, or even if you have to take a break for a while, then just let me know. I completely understand how life can get hectic sometimes.

6. I prefer writing in 3rd person present perspective, but am fine with using almost any writing format. Paragraph breaks are a must, but other than that, I'm not the biggest stickler on grammar and spelling. English isn't everyone's first language, and there's more than enough obscure writing rules that I'm probably breaking a few in this very paragraph. :p The occasional misspelled word, or misuse of there/their/they're isn't going to bother me too much.

7. I generally put out a few paragraphs, and try to match at least as much as I receive. I don't expect every reply to be essay length, but a paragraph or two should be a good minimum. This is equivalent to a 300 word average per post. It doesn't have to stay in that range for every post, and being longer isn't an issue at all, but if the replies are consistently 100 words or less, then it becomes difficult for me to keep interest in the story.

8. My F-list is not set in stone. Nothing in it is absolutely required for the most part, and even potential kinks listed for each story aren't necessarily needed. I have my hard limits (no scat or death), but tend to be pretty flexible about what kinks I'll include in a story to fit my partner's likes and dislikes.

9. My character is mine, and your character is yours. Let us please keep it like that. God moding gets annoying and at that point whoever is doing it can just write the story by themselves. One exception is that occasionally we can do little things to keep the flow going. For instance, if the two are walking to a location together, it makes sense to say they both go there. Nothing major or that would have a real effect on the story though.

10. Please try to avoid the Mary Sue trap. Perfect characters without flaws can get really boring. In erotic RPs, our characters will naturally be a bit idealized, but I try to make them believable as well. Of course, this rule goes for me as well so if you ever feel like I’m making my guys a bit too perfect, then just let me know.

Now onto the actual story idea.

Setting:
The world should be very familiar to anyone who’s seen the movie. Humans (and by the looks of it, primates in general) do not exist here, but instead, all other mammals have evolved to be anthropomorphic. Despite a violent past, predator and prey now live side by side, with most predators getting by eating fish, reptiles, birds, insects, or vegetarian alternatives. Life isn’t perfect, but it’s better than the savagery it used to be of the hunters and the hunted.

I would like to use stories and characters to explore various aspects of this world. Animals fighting against their base instincts, living next door to creatures that used to hunt them down and eat them. Some species might feel like they have fallen from grace, once sitting at the top of the food chain and essentially being kings, and now being just another part of the herd. People fighting against stereotypes that may have once held more truth than they’re willing to admit, or trying to embrace what they feel is their true selves again in a world that looks down on doing so.

Of course, there are the sexual aspects to look into as well. What happens when two mammals from separate species fall in love? Knowing that their relationship would likely be looked down upon, and the fact that they could never have children together, can they cope with the potential prejuidice they’ll face? What about the ones who can produce offspring, but not viable ones? There’s a lot to look into here, such as “mutts” being shunned by purebred dogs, or animals like mules, ligers, etc. that would be considered “half-breeds”.

One last thing to note here is that while this is set in the world of Zootopia, it is not meant to actually be a part of the universe. Basically, while I am fine with making references to the movie’s world or even put in the occasional cameo character, I don’t mean for it to be “canon” or affected by the movie’s plot. This is still an original world in the sense that we can change things out to suit the story we want to tell.

Characters and Plot Ideas:
So, one thing to note is that I’m not set in any way on the looks of my character. Their personality is what I’m more worried about being in control of, so if you have a preferred look one way or another, or even have a particular image or species in mind for how you want MC to look or be, then just say the word. On that note, personality is big for me. My characters tend to be dominant, and a bit cocky and confident. Depending on the story, they might be laid back jokesters, more sadistic and mean or embittered, or serious and determined. I will play the occasional character who is shy and introverted, but in those cases, he’s usually holding back something more powerful, that comes out when he has something to fight for.

For YC, as you can see in my F-list, I like submissives the most, but I don’t want doormats who just do whatever my characters tell them to. In fact, “brats” or the rebellious type who fight with MC, can be a bit tsundere, or just in general don’t always do what’s expected of them tend to be a lot of fun. Reluctance, virginity or inexperience, and being easily embarrassed or made shy because of sex are all huge pluses for me. (So are redheads and glasses, but that’s more superficial, especially in this case.) The characters I’d want to see played would depend on the story to see which ones make the most sense.

Leon Roark (lion):
It’s good to be the king, but things can be even better. There has to be someone fun to play around with after all, doesn’t there? The lion is used to getting pretty much everything he’s ever wanted. His family is one that’s managed to hold onto power over the years, now sitting at the top of the corporate ladder. It’s expected that he’ll marry, settle down, and inherit the company, but Alex isn’t fond of the idea, especially when there’s so much fun to be had. Why should he settle for only one lady when his ancestors had entire prides dedicated to them? He loves getting cute little playmates to mess with, but maybe what’s needed is for him to meet his match.

Caleb Ramdy (wolfhound):
Being the son of a powerful and feared crime boss hasn’t stopped Caleb from being called a mutt for most of his life. The pack, as it’s called, is a notorious crime ring that has evaded the police for years. Leadership of it is passed down to the oldest son, which is Caleb himself. There is no mistaking that he isn’t exactly his father’s favorite though. Apparently the old wolf’s decision from years ago to have fun with a random mastiff left him with a half breed that he seems to wish didn’t exist.

Family Maters (incest plot):
Incest shouldn’t really have any meaning for mammals who’ve done it for years, right? Still it seems to be another taboo that’s evolved over the years, same as the one against nudity. Those who do engage in it have to keep such things secret, same as everyone else. Whether it’s brother and sister who hide the love they feel for each other, or a father who tries to push away the feral instincts he feels towards his daughter who he sees as his perfect mate, these are situations that aren’t only illegal in Zootopia, but looked down on as blasphemous by the zoociety.

RE: Welcome To The World Of Pokemen! (Pokemon Gijinnka/Anthro)

Updated with more fleshed out details and a new plot idea as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom