Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A 'Geass' Kind Of Roleplay (F 18, M or F welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, Hatter here once again. This time I'm asking for an RP based on my favorite anime series, 'Code Geass'.

[Hayley (H.H. in the story, pronounced H2), 18 F. Waist length auburn hair with gold tips and a few gold strands, aqua-blue eyes, a few freckles across the nose and cheeks, slim, 34C, 5’6”. This RP is going to be set in the ‘Code Geass’ universe. If you don’t know what it is, it’s an anime where the main protagonist gains a power called ‘Geass’ which takes on the form of a bird-like symbol in one’s eye. The power is mostly based on one’s inner desire, and to gain that power one completes a contract with certain people. But enough of that, the story now!]

In the year 2010 of the Imperial calendar, Britannia invaded the country of Japan. Within one month, Japan fell, at the hands of Britannia’s new weapon known as the Knightmare Frame, and had been conquered and striped of its rights, religion, and, eventually, its name. Area 11, the name of Japan replaced with a mere number. Some rebel against Britannia, this includes the Japanese Liberation Front and terrorists, but the fight continues to play in the Empire’s favor…

You were a Britannian citizen, free from discrimination though you were always neutral when it came to the treatment of Elevens. However, despite that, you were working within the ranks of the military to help make things better for both sides. Though one day came that would change your life. And it happened when you heard a faint voice in your head. ‘Help…’ the voice had called out as you walked through the corridors of the main base.

If you If you have any queries or changes you'd like to make to your character if you accept, message me. Though do so if you write really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom