Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty's "The Modern Day Hellspawn" [3/16 updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyNerd

Planetoid
First Thing’s First:

I am open and honest. I put this here first for those of you who like to get to know your partners. I have no problem getting to know you. In chatting, I will always be completely open and honest with you as I don’t have anything that I need to hide. I’m not here to beg you to meet up in real life or to send me lewd pictures and I will never bring that up, for good reasons. Likewise, I am happy to be a faceless partner on the other side of your computer screen.

I’m not always online. I have a lot of real life responsibilities and I can’t always be online and pending a reply. I would like to say I can get my partners at least one response a day, but that will really depend on how many partners I have. I am also not online as much on the weekend as I have a very busy social life as well.

I am flexible. I am willing to RP in just about any format. Threads, PMs, E-mail are all fine. The only medium I am not big on is IMs because, as I said above, I am not always online. I can use Google hangouts just to chat, or for something quick and dirty, but because I go long periods offline I don’t want to do a long term RP over IMs or KiK. Which also brings us to our next point…

Quick and Dirty or Slow and Sensuous? I am ok with short replies and short term roleplays, if that is what you are looking for. But I am just as happy with a long term roleplay. My average reply is about 3 paragraphs. I say average because sometimes, when a scene is heated, paragraphs can get short like when you are gasping for air. Other times, they are longer, drawing the experience out and taking in every detail to add to the overall experience. My only caveat is…

The 50/50 rule. While ERP is not the only kind of roleplay I enjoy, it is what has brought me to BM. That being the case, I am looking for roleplays that revolve around sex. Now that is not to say that I won’t include a fair amount of plot, it just means that I want sex to be involved in the plot. I think this will become clearer as I post my story ideas. That being said…

M seeking F writing partners. Because I am looking for sex to be an element included in a roleplay, I am wanting to play with female writing partners. No offense to guys willing to play female characters, it has just been my experience that the chemistry in the RP is just not quite right when two men are writing together. It’s very much a personal preference.

And I think that is about it. If anything else needs to be included in the future I will come back and edit this thread.

*** Available plots to follow this post.

RE: Dirty Nerds - You Never Saw it Coming! (MxF)

Table Of Contents​

Arcadia: Demon Lord of Lust
  • Corrupted Demon x Angel - OPEN
  • Birthright Demon x Demon/Human - CLOSED
  • Faithful Servant Demon x Demon - OPEN
  • The Gift Demon x Angel/Human/Demon - CLOSED
  • SMUT (Short term) Demon x Anything - OPEN
Dante: The Hellspawn
  • Man of the House Son x Mother - OPEN
  • The Cult of Dante Spawn x Witch(es) - OPEN
  • To Save a Classmate's Soul Spawn x Human - OPEN
  • Choosing Sides Spawn x Angel - OPEN
  • Agent of Temptation Spawn x Demon - OPEN
  • SMUT (Short term) Spawn x Anything - OPEN
Xander - The Angel in Chains
  • The Enemy Angel x Demon - OPEN

[img=200x304]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/01-Arcadia%20Roleplay/1cbe3c6bbf98222b9060490082d45e4c.jpg[/img]
Background: Arcadia is the lord of Lefeu, a kingdom of the 2nd circle of Hell- Lust. Arcadia rose in the ranks of power as a Scavenger demon on the battlefields of Limbo where his job was to collect the dead and dieing for recycling. His time as a Scavenger provided him a once in a lifetime opportunity when he came across a wounded and forgotten Angel on the battlefield. Taking the divine being as a captive, he set about seducing and corrupting her over the next 100 years, claiming her power bit by bit and moan by moan. Finally, when the creature could take his affections no longer, he claimed the remainder of her power.

His next turn of fortune came in the form of a human summoner who summoned him to the mortal realm. As a demon with a sudden influx of power, he was not quite strong enough to stake a claim as a demon lord and was vulnerable to both stronger demons and hordes of lesser demons. Escaping to the mortal plane granted him both safety and opportunity and he willingly entered into a contract of service to the summoner. By doing her bidding and slaying her foes he earned her trust. By sharing her bed, he earned the summoner’s love. Thinking that love was binding enough, the summoner freed Arcadia only to learn it was her greatest folly. Arcadia spent the next 150 years free to do as he pleased, contracting for mortal souls and amassing even greater power.

When he finally returned to the battlefields of Limbo, where demon’s fought to demolish the gates of hell, Arcadia came back a warrior. Arcadia served 50 years in the fight, killing hundreds of the divine’s forces and raping and torturing many more. Heralded as a hero of hell, he attracted many followers until he was finally a General of his own Battalion of Demons. After 250 years, Arcadia turned his sights on the kingdom of Lefeu and began a siege that lasted a century before the final battle was decided. Once he stood victorious, he gathered all the denizens of the kingdom together with its former ruler and his spawn and killed them all. The cumulative power he gained from that mass exodus allowed him to finally take his seat as the Demon Lord of Lefeu.​

Arcadia: Demon Lord of Lust​

[img=200x241]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/01-Arcadia%20Roleplay/Arcadias%20Harem/Corrupted/dabe44cb-650e-4f5d-bc3e-82577add4c3a_zpso94mfugx.jpg[/img]
Corrupted - This Plot is Open to new partners! In all the realms of hell only one thing is the same between all demons, their lust for power. Demons gain power by defeating other demons. They can also gain power by contracting with humans in return for their souls. In all the realms of hell, however, no power is as sought after and prized as the corruption of a divine being. Angels hold a power so pure that no demon can resist.

Whether you are a messenger from heaven sent to deliver a warning or a warrior wounded on the fields of Lefue, once Arcadia has you, he will never let you go. He will tempt you and tease you with his attention and his promises. Arcadia desires nothing more than to corrupt you into his servitude, whether it takes pleasure or pain. An Angel in Hell is a very valuable asset. They are more loyal than demons and less prone to bribery and temptation if you can bend their will.

Send me a PM if you would like to create a character and brainstorm further details in this plot. Please feel free to customize your character and this story to fit your desires.​
[img=200x138]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/closed_zpsoglfbrfs.png[/img]
Demons are greedy and insatiable and they spend centuries feeding their wanton debauchery. Sometimes, an encounter with such a creature is brief and explosive and it does not always end in death or tragedy. It is not uncommon for a demon to leave behind a trail of forgotten spawn. These spawn can be purebred demon or any manner of cross breed demon. All of them, however, can be a danger to the Demon that sired them. At conception, a spawn is granted a sliver of their sires power and the two share a magically connection. As the spawn grows, it can access that connection to temporarily draw upon the power of their sire. This innate connection is what makes demon spawn so dangerous to their sires if spawn were to access their sires power at the wrong time, or turn that power against their sire’s interests. Many sires decide to hunt down and destroy their spawn because of this. Some sires raise their spawn as servants so that they can direct when and where the spawn uses their power.

As the spawn of a powerful demon lord, you have access to vast stores of infernal power. Due to Arcadia’s standing, your life could be very comfortable, even in Hell, so long as you take care of your dear father’s various, devious interests, even if those interests involve you. But be wary, if you choose to live in the human world Arcadia may come looking for you to determine if you are a threat. Power such as Arcadia’s is not something to be trifled with and you could cause catastrophe in the human world without proper training.

Send me a PM if you would like to create a character and brainstorm further details in this plot. Please feel free to customize your character and this story to fit your desires.
[img=200x300]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/01-Arcadia%20Roleplay/Arcadias%20Harem/Faithful%20Servant/8d20d33eb270035829c1f5a56eaaeb6b-d5er3g8.jpg[/img]Faithful Servant - This Plot is now Open to new partners! Hell is a dangerous place, more so for its denizens than for anyone else. Demons prey upon each other endlessly, always trying to amass more power and more influence. In the circle of hell, there is no resisting the games and machinations of Demon kind. Lesser demons flock to powerful lords because there's safety in numbers and powerful Lords amass vast armies to discourage competitors from laying claim to their power. Of course, no one is ever truly safe and every demon is ever vigilant for the next threat, for the moment they don’t see the next one coming marks the hour of their passing.

You are a faithful servant, whether that means you are Arcadia’s most skilled assassin, a trusted scholar, or simply a soft collection of flesh that is favored to warm his bed at night. His power attracted you to his side and now you have to decide where your road will lead you. Have you fallen in love with the powerful demon lord and await his every command? Do you serve eagerly awaiting the day your loyalty will be rewarded once Arcadia’s reign has successfully spread across the Circle? Maybe you simply like digging your blades into your target and Arcadia always has a score for you to settle? Or do you just like being one of his agents, playing depraved games with the humans you bring to fuel his hunger?

Send me a PM if you would like to create a character and brainstorm further details in this plot. Please feel free to customize your character and this story to fit your desires.
[img=200x138]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/closed_zpsoglfbrfs.png[/img]
Bribery and flattery can be tools that are just as powerful as deceit and destruction in the kingdoms of hell. One demon lord may find favor with another by pandering to their ego and extolling their skills. To be feared is as good as being respected in hell. Gifts and tithes are exchanged for temporary treaties and partnerships. The better the gift, the better the bargain, even if the gifts often come with ulterior motives.

You are the fairest creature in hell and demons are anything if not slaves to their lustful desires. The mere sight of you is enough to drive a horde of Demons into a frenzy. Your lord, fearful of being Arcadia’s next target, has gifted you to the Lord of Lefue. If nothing else, your beauty and skill should be enough to at least distract the Demon Lord long enough that your previous master can shore up his defensive power or bargain for other powerful alliances to keep his kingdom safe. But will you feed your old master secrets of Arcadia’s court to your former master as he bids you to? Or have you fallen sway for the awesome power and ambition of your new master? Will you help Arcadia sweep across the pits of hell and expand his reign as a Queen at his side?

Plot Ideas

[img=200x337]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/01-Arcadia%20Roleplay/Arcadias%20Harem/Contracts/d548c97f7c0a6f890e5016e2bb4a775d-d5xfoob_zpswtibfkvy.jpg[/img]Summoners: Do you desire power? Do you have enemies that stand in your way? Invoke my name, Arcadia Lord of Lefue. Taste what I have to offer you and then we will discuss my price, morsel. Even a Demon Lord needs a vacation once in awhile.
[img=200x202]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/01-Arcadia%20Roleplay/Arcadias%20Harem/Contracts/miyuurin_by_eudetenis-d7gjfyr_zps359f983d.jpg[/img]Performers: Do you want to make it big? Do you want to prove your critics wrong? Whether you are an actress who wants to win the hearts any audience to strippers who want to be irresistible to any man or woman, Arcadia can grant your wishes, for the right price of course.
[img=200x283]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/01-Arcadia%20Roleplay/Arcadias%20Harem/Contracts/amaks_art_commissions_by_kate_fox-d7ggn68_zpsbab67647.jpg[/img]Artists: Need talent that can match your imagination? Do you crave droves of adoring fans? Arcadia, Lord of Lefue can make your dreams a reality. I can show you sites that will make people cry out in wonder or skin crawl in fear. Reasonable rates may apply.

Open Contracts (SMUT)

[img=200x283]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/02-Dante%20Roleplay/6f1920b191511998fbe9f7eda31bb682-d8aaqov_zpsnuv9hnht.png[/img]Background: Dante is a half human, half demon hellspawn. As a half-breed, he has been raised in the mortal world completely oblivious to his demonic half. All his life the people around him have acted strangely. His Mother seems ageless, which has been a side effect of her brief time with his father. Classmates either recoil from Dante or are inexplicably drawn to him. Anywhere he goes, his mood seems to affect those around him and just being in a bad mood is enough to move others to violence. Unable to fathom the unexplainable phenomena around him, Dante has withdrawn into himself. At home, he locks himself in his room and focuses on school work or hobbies while his Mother lives her life like a wild free-spirit. At school, he keeps to himself whenever he can.

Dante’s status as a half-breed is as much curse as it is blessing. His human tempers the selfishness of his demon-half and he is still capable of feelings of compassion and love. But his Demon half also connects him to a strange source of infernal power. If threatened or endangered, Dante can summon this power and wield it to devastating effect. When he does this, however, it establishes a link between Dante and his Father, Arcadia the Demon Lord. Arcadia can use this link to track down his newly discovered Hellspawn. Unless Dante means to join his father, Arcadia will surely put his son to death and thus severing the link between them.

Dante the Hell Spawn

[img=200x312]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/02-Dante%20Roleplay/Dantes%20Harem/Man%20of%20the%20House/576x900_11007_Electric_Banana_2d_anime_girl_party_drink_woman_portrait_picture_image_digital_art_zpsjt3mpkun.jpg[/img]Man of the House: Dante’s mother was never the same after her one night stand with Dante’s mysterious father. She was barely an adult herself when she shared a night of reckless passion with the stranger and by the time she woke up the morning after, the man was gone, leaving her life in ruins as he left. It was a few weeks later that she found out that she was pregnant with Dante. At first she thought it was a mercy that the pregnancy barely changed her petite figure at all. But as more time went on and Dante got older and older, somehow she seemed to not even have aged a day. Who was that mysterious man from her past and what had she done to her?

And what had he left behind? She sees so much of his father in her son, Dante. Moreso than she should, honestly. There was something in his eyes that was dark, powerful, and erotic. When Dante looked at her, she could almost feel the hunger heating the boy’s body. It scared her even as it aroused her.

How could she feel that way about her son? More importantly, what would she do about it?
Alternate Pictures:
[img=200x300]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/02-Dante%20Roleplay/Dantes%20Harem/Cult%20of%20Dante/02bcae9323b80e1abe113dfc1bee07ae_zps876x5ag9.jpg[/img]The Cult of Dante: A coven of would-be witches discover Dante’s existence and they recognize him for the opportunity he represents. Craving his power and favor, the cult prostrated themselves before him in adoration and worship. In exchange for sharing his power with them, they offer to feed all of cravings regardless of how wanton and depraved they may be. Orgies power their spells to new heights while Dante protects and cultivate his herd with jealous zeal.
But how long can their arrangement last? What will the cult drive Dante to do just so they can reach ever greater echelons of arcane power? And what will become of them all when Dante’s father finds out?
Alternate Pictures:
[img=200x291]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/02-Dante%20Roleplay/Dantes%20Harem/To%20Save%20A%20Classmates%20Soul/animegirl-1.jpg[/img]To save a Classmate’s Soul: As Hellspawn, Dante is vulnerable to his every desire. The need to rend and rip a bully’s face to shreds is as natural to him as the need to eat or drink. It takes an enormous sense of self control to keep the majority of these impulses safely at bay. But nobody’s perfect. Dante has been known to snap. Rumor has it that he once nearly beat the school’s quarterback to death in the boy’s bathroom and that by the time anyone found the pair, steam was rising off of Dante like the very air was on fire. Other rumors indicate that caused an orgy at one of his classmates birthday parties and the girl’s parents had to turn hoses on the sex crazed teens to get them to stop, and another says he had an affair with one his teachers and she had to be let go by the school board.

Can these rumors really be true? Dante just started at his new school and he seems to be so quiet and withdrawn that rumors like those can’t possibly be true! There is something different at this school, though. In all his life, Dante has never known the kind of peace he finds when he gazes at one of the girl’s in his class. Something about her feels different. Something about her makes him feel different. She is a burst of hope in an otherwise dark and depressing landscape that is his life.

Does she feel the same way? And what effects might Dante’s dark side have on her?
Alternative Pictures:
[img=200x342]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/02-Dante%20Roleplay/Dantes%20Harem/Choosing%20Sides/Sexy_angel_girl_or_something_zpslkkd864o.jpg[/img]Choosing Sides: Half-breed demons are unique beings. Though they are half-demon and they are prone to sinful desires, they retain a human half as well. That human half can sometimes rein in the Hellspawns demonic inclinations. Eventually, however, the demon side of a human will erode and wash away the Hellspawn’s human side, unless the human side can be bolstered against it.

This help comes, sometimes, in the form of Angels. In order to save the human side of the Hellspawn, a divine agent will be sent to guard, teach, and befriend the Hellspawn. Hellspawn that are diligent and devout can go on to be great servants of the Divine cause. Hellspawn that cannot cope with the rigors of the divinity, on the other hand, must be eliminated.

On very rare occasions, things go completely awry. Instead of influencing the Hellspawn, sometimes the Angel is influenced. If love runs to deep, and Angel can sometimes give way to carnal desire and through intimacy may experience a fall from grace right into the embrace of her Hellspawn charge. When this happens, both beings find their lives forever changed as both sides lay siege upon them. Demons dog their every step, hungry for the corrupted divinity of the angelic host while Angels hunt them to end the stain of the Hellspawn’s life.
Alternative Pictures:
[img=200x296]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/02-Dante%20Roleplay/Dantes%20Harem/Agent%20of%20Temptation/7606e4c4e0345b6de2b81d13c3ed3b55_zps9igh8tap.jpg[/img]Agent of Temptation: Just as the Divine has agents that are sent out to convert or destroy, the Demons have agents as well who aim to subvert or destroy. Rather than strengthen the Hellspawn from sin, they tempt the Hellspawn into it. They feed him pain to fuel his rage, flesh to spurn his lust, money to grow his greed, and flattery to bolster his pride. Every whim Dante has, his temptress provides herself or lures in others to for Dante to use as he desires. His temptress shows him the meaning of power and teaches him how to use it, encouraging him to gain ever more.

But what is his temptress’ desire? Is she there to steal Dante’s power for her own? Perhaps she seeks a mate that she can produce further Hellspawn with and together grow their own Kingdom to rule over? Maybe she wishes to use Dante against his Demon Lord father or is she there to take Dante turn him as the Demon Prince he should be?
Alternative Pictures:

Plot Ideas

[img=200x241]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/02-Dante%20Roleplay/Dantes%20Harem/Man%20of%20the%20House/4f020025-6079-43c9-ad89-26786c4cf2ea_zpscbwpub7x.jpg[/img]Incest: There is no question that Hellspawn bring out the worst in others. Just being around a being of the demonic persuasion brings out feeling that are usually buried deep beneath the surface. Rage, Greed, Vanity, and Lust are not uncommon, and that is very unfortunately for his Mother/Sister.
[img=200x321]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/Female%20-%20School%20Girl/bondage_school_girl_v2_by_reptileye-d36vw7o.jpg[/img]Kidnapped: Dante has struggled since his dark side since he could first remember. And maybe he could have fought the urge off longer, but that girl at his school that is always showing him a little too much skin finally pushed him over the edge. He doesn’t care if she really wants him or not, they are way past that. He will make her his.
[img=200x278]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/01-Arcadia%20Roleplay/Arcadias%20Harem/Faithful%20Servant/demon_by_darker305-d6z9zk4_zpsbocrvvgp.jpg[/img]Playtime: Young Hellspawn are brash and impulsive by nature. One Hellspawns faces a daily struggle against their nature. Two young Hellspawn together are an unstoppable force of debauchery and lust. Paired together, Dante and his playmate would be unable to resist temptation and would give in to every desire, stealing what they want, hurting anyone that gets in there way, and fucking anywhere that pleases them.

Sinful Fun (SMUT)

RE: Dirty's Demons and other Wicked Things [3/10 updated]

[img=200x224]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/03-Xander%20Roleplay/bb62d3ca-2add-4ac5-8672-e09904d97872_zpsbjr5nmfi.jpg[/img]Background: Xander is the first Angel ever born of his kind. Xander is a Pathema Angel, his new legacy is to create a birthright of pain and servitude. In the millennia that the conflict between the Damned and the Divine has been waged, the Demons have slowly and meticulously gained ground as they have shifted the balance of the human condition to one of greed and selfishness. Xander’s creation hopefully marks a turning point in the struggle against this corruption.

Xander was born to bear the burden of total selflessness and in so being his will is beholden to whatever master chooses to take him. It is the hope of the heavenly hosts that Xander finds his way into mortal hands, perhaps to teach a cold and callous mistress what it is to love again, and to bear a child that will spread the birthright of the Pathema clan. Yet this new breed of Angel would undoubtedly be a savory target for a domineering demon and he would be hunted by the infernal and tortured and teased in an attempt to be broken. The question is, can Xander withstand such torment? Could he possibly turn even a demon from their dark and twisted path and teach them what true love could be?

Xander the Angel in Chains

[img=200x333]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/03-Xander%20Roleplay/Xanders%20Harem/The%20Enemy/933698ee95d9d035b99d5ff5132acb39-d5ucozz_zpsm53mhpdw.jpg[/img]
The Enemy - This Plot is Brand New! Any angel is a naturally tasty target for a demon, but Xander is doubly so because of his unique existence. Not only is Xander the only one of his kind but the demons can sense his importance. Though they don’t know his mission, they hunt for the newly created species with unholy zeal.

Should they find him, the lucky demon would be in for a pleasant surprise. Xander is programmed to obey any order so long as it does not bring harm against any other living thing. Such an angel would prove a prized pet among the circles in hell.

Send me a PM if you would like to create a character and brainstorm further details in this plot. Please feel free to customize your character and this story to fit your desires.​
Alternate Pictures:
[img=200x316]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q167/MightyMonkeyToe/03-Xander%20Roleplay/Xanders%20Harem/The%20Mistress/336ffaaf-0400-4d38-b8a4-654c89a18a8f_zpshxr1o9fv.jpg[/img]
The Mistress - This Plot is Brand New! Xander’s primary mission for being created is to turn the tide against the selfish desires that demonkind has seeded and grown in humanity. In order to accomplish this mission, he has been created to be completely selfless in order to serve as an example for the human race. He is to be a beacon of unconditional love and obedience, caring only for the desires and whims of others with his only boundary is that he can not be ordered to hurt another living being.

To be the beacon he was born to be, Xander must serve those that are most in need of a servant.
Alternate Pictures:

Plot Ideas

RE: Dirty's Demons and other Wicked Things [3/10 updated]

Good morning bump while I start working on my next character.

Back from a short out of town vacation. Some of my RPs have slowed down so I am bumping for more partners!

One more quick bump before I update this thread with a new character today or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom