Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stealing the precious treasure (me x Saber Arturia)

The Winclair family was one of the few families in the capital that had managed to stake out a claim in the noble life of the capital city. They were never poor as the family owned a rather large mine that was once seen to only produce coal and iron and used that to forge relationship with the other noble families. Their wealth escalated quickly when a new mine shaft was started that began to yield an almost endless supply of gold and precious gems. The new discovery moved them up from the bottom rut of nobles to the top just under the royal family and their offspring. The discovery had come at a price meaning increased security was needed but their new status could easily afford to pay for what was needed. Despite being a wealthy family they had no power or ties to the throne which was something Alex and Emily wanted to change and move even higher up.After many lust filled night the two succeed and the first born of the new generation was conceived.

Alice Winclair was the first born to her mother and father and became their new treasure. They raised her right being properly educated in all things a lady should know and how to act knowing she was the best chance of marrying into a royal family. She wasn't an only child as her mother produced another daughter and their first son. The family was known for two things one being the mines and the jewels that were found in it. The family was never keen on subtly as every member of the family wore a necklace that was worth a small fortune in the gems alone never mind the gold it was made out of. A lot of security went into each necklace and the locks on them were very complex and small making it a pain to pick and could not be done quickly. The downside to it was that it meant that the family always wore the necklace even when sleeping and was only taken off to expand the chain if needed. Alice had complained at first but her parents insisted wanting everyone to know who they were. Each necklace was customized to the member that wore it and Alice's necklace was made of mostly emeralds to match her eyes along with the family stone of diamonds.

The second thing the Winclair family had was that it's women were always able to turn heads when walking through a room. it mostly came from their mothers side as all of them were gifted with natural beauty and curves that would make any woman jealous. Alice was no exception as she had a rather large bust that most clothes had to be made custom to fit and fully enhance her figure. On top of that she had the same silky golden locks as her mother matched with soft creamy skin. Her body was soft as she never needed to work and she only ate right to maintain her figure not wanting to spoil it with fat or wear from doing anything exhausting. It was this two things that made Alice's parents sure that she could win the heart of the royal family with her looks alone. She was a sweet and gentle girl and not timid like so many of the daughters of the other families giving her a slight edge.

It had been a long day of socializing as Alice's parents were pushing her to get close to the royal family aiming at the eldest son who was only a year or two older then her. She didn't mind the socializing but it did mean the day had very little down time and she was always moving except for the two meals the families shared. Her chamber maid had just left leaving her stripped of her dress and she laid down on the bed wearing just a dark green silk night gown which had a deep cut exposing a lot of her cleavage. She still wore her necklace which she had gotten used to by now and didn't even phase her that she was wearing it. She had a few rings on and her small tiara which she took off and placed on the night stand night to her bed. She waited to be tucked in and closed her eyes as the maid went around blowing out most of the candles except one in case Alice had to get up. she passed out easily having no worries on her mind and was tired from the long day.

Where one found nobles, one would always find corruption. Whether it be backhanded deals, corrupt guards, thieves guilds, or even just regular burglars, such things always followed the wealthy whether or not they were directly involved. Elisandre or Elise as she preferred to call herself however, she was a little different. Not affiliated with the various guilds who lived in the city, not working alongside corrupted guards and certainly working for no one other than herself, she enjoyed something of a privileged life for thieves. A demon blooded woman, the blood was just strong enough that she could hide her features with some minor magic if she needed to, as was the case this evening. The vaunted wealth and prestige of the Winclair family was well known to those who sought fortune in stolen lucre and pilfered goods, so for the demonic thief, their lavish wealth that they enjoyed showing off was like dangling honeyed meat infront of her, the sweet taste of it palpable to her tongue! But she had to wait, she could not rush into this! Oh no, she needed time. It was easy enough to disguise herself as one of many people who moved through the nobles quarters, and day in and day out, she watched the patrols of the Winclair guards, where they were weak, what rooms seemed safe to break into and which did not, where it seemed her prized targets might lie in wait, and where she would need to be patient at.

But after a week and a half of waiting, she could no longer bide her time. Part of it was the thrill of the hunt, the promise of danger. Demons relished strong emotions, and while she was more human than not, the thought of such tantalizing goods only made it harder for her to not act on instinct, so that night, she decided to play her cards and find her way inside. With somewhat darker skin and long flowing hair, she was unmistakably agile and nimble as she sought her way into the estate, eluding the guards as she shadowed their patrols, moving from the courtyard and onto the second floors. If any saw what little she was dressed in, which consisted of a purple and black corset style leotard of leather, clinging tautly to her curvy frame, a plunging neckline making her full and plush breasts utterly obvious to those who looked. With opera-style open fingered gloves, and thigh high boots that ended in heels, covering her long, trim legs but leaving her amply thick thighs and hips visible to all, ‘flashy’ was certainly one way to call her. Her horns were normally hidden by magic like they were now, leaving her silvery hair to follow her in a long trail.

In the dead of night, she knew where one of her prizes lay, quite literally. She had spied where Alice resided, her room sequestered enough from both the rest of the family and even the guards that it would be oh so simple to sneak in. Climbing the wall with deft agility, her lithe hands soon moved for the window, prying it open softly, softly... And beginning to squeeze her ample chest and frame in as soon as it was open enough, sliding within softly enough that she couldn’t be heard. Briefly adjusting her somewhat mis-construed top to properly fix it back in place she gave a soft sigh, a hint of an orange, fiery glow about her as she sauntered toward the bed that Alice laid in, her heels clicking softly, but confidently against the floor.

Alice was sound asleep when the window creaked open letting in the chilling night air that over powered the soft glow and warmth from her fire place. She shivered and pulled the sheets close to her body as her nightdress did little to protect the body from the air and why she never slept with the window open. she rolled around a bit trying to fall back to sleep as tomorrow would be another long day and she needed what rest she could find tonight. Alice had always been a light sleeper much to her own dismay as having younger siblings meant peace was rarely found at night even in a large house like hers. They had gotten better over the years but still almost anything woke Alice up within the first few hours of her rest.

Alice sighed as she heard the clicking on the marble floors trying to trace the sound to a point in her room. She was still a bit out of it and her vision blurry as she blinked a few times regaining her full vision again. Still the room was dark and what figure she saw she assumed was her chamber maid. "Marcy close the window please I told you it has to be locked properly at night." Alice said sighing a bit as leaned forward to face the stranger assuming it was her trusted maid. She gave her a few moments still hearing the clicking of the heels on the floor but they seemed to becoming closer rather then turning around to fix the window. "Marcy now you know i can't sleep when it's cold in here." Alice stated again growing impatient with her incompetent help and simple rose out of bed and did it herself ignoring the woman in her room as she focused on the draft that was annoying her.

Once the window was closed Alice turned back and returned to her bed clearly exhausted from her long day and now annoyed with her maid ignoring such a simple order. She flopped down laying on her stomach as she was going to give her help one last chance to make herself useful before having her punished by her father. "Since you failed your last task rub my back so i can go back to sleep and i might forget that you ignored an order."Alice said her voice showing how annoyed with the woman she was. she turned her head looking at her and let out as was able to make out the details of her more clearly in the dim light. She rolled over and off the bed panicked as she had never been up close with a thief before. "Get out now before i scream for the guards." Alice said her voice a tad shaky.

The chilling air hardly bothered the demon woman – others would be freezing against the window of course, but infernal blood just made the chill feel refreshing, not even a goosebump on her skin or a hint of chill, no. Instead, she moved with a quick grace, she had no need to close the window when she intended to escape moments later with her goods. “Oh? Marcy isn’t here right now, i’ll make sure she knows about the window though..” A softer, toying tone teased, perhaps a different made? But the woman clearly caught on to her being different, and as the woman moved in a blind panic, the thief chuckled for just a moment before lunging, moving for a sudden and intense tackling of the woman. “Mmm... How about we skip the guards?” Not intending to let the woman act on her threat, she instead moved for a rather personal way to silence her as her lips soon twined against Alice’s, keeping her close in an almost intimate embrace. A demons kiss was oh-so-sweet, and despite her muddied blood, it would not be all that different for Elise by any means. A faint hint of magic to seal the kiss, to keep her voice quiet – not forever, but long enough.

When the kiss broke, she smiled. “I’m here for two things. First, your necklace – and what lies within. Second, well... It’s been a little while since i’ve been graced by such simple beauty....” Her semi-gloved hand caressed her victims cheek, eyes looking into hers with a sheen. “So, I think i’ll enjoy you as well. Trust me, things will go worse for you if you don’t cooperate...” Something of a bluff, as Elise found purposefully harming, let alone killing others distasteful in many ways. Only a novice thief bloodies their blades on purpose, and why harm something so beautiful? “Come with me quickly, quietly. And I promise not to harm even a single blonde hair on your pretty head. Do we have a deal?”

Alice was rather helpless as the woman lunged forward tackling her backwards easily pinning the noble down with her weight. This was the one downside to the rather soft life she lead meaning she had no idea how to fight or even basic ways to shake the woman from on top of her. She Was about to scream when she felt her body being pulled closer and then felt her lips meet the woman's lips. It was an odd sensation as it was on of the few times she had been kissed on the lips by another and so different kissing the softer lips of a woman. She didn't notice the spell as Alice had no training in magic or even how to recognize it when it was happening to her. "Yes..." Alice said trying to talk loudly to alert anyone that might be close enough to aid her but was shocked when her first word came out as a whisper against her own will. The woman's first reason was obvious as a few others had tried in the past but failed to get the lock off before the guards came. It was her second reason that caused more of a panic as she didn't her body to be violated by this woman.

Alice gave it a few moments to think over not knowing if she could trust the woman to not hurt her once the two of them were away from the house and out of earshot from the guards. Still it seemed like the one and only offer she would get so she had to take it and hope for the best. "Deal I'll go willingly." Alice whispered her voice standing up and brushing the dirt off her nightgown. She doubted she would have time to change into something that would actually cover her so she simply grabbed her slippers and slipped them on. "I'm ready when you are." Alice said a bit of defeat hanging in her voice as her only hope was that the guards would have heard the thud from the tackle or manage to catch her while they escaped.

With the noble pinned under her, she was able tkeep the woman under her, and as the embrace ended, Elise looked to Alice with a small smile on her painted lips, beginning to move off of the woman as she agreed. “Good. Gather at least a few belongings, i’ll be taking you to a safehouse nearby. Not a peep from you until then, am I understood?” he asked, her brow raised as she started to move for the window. The defeated tone Alice had just made her smile, a hand on her wrist as she moved for the window. The guards wouldn’t be around for a while, and as she took a leap, she kept a good grasp n Alice as she muttered a spell, their descent going from rapid to a slow and steady fall that allowed them to land upon their feet.

“Now then...” She again began to move under the veil of night, magic making it easy to keep hidden, or just move quickly. The wall was no obstacle, a small gate at the back allowed for easy entry and exiting given she had picked it, and before long she was barreling down the alleyways of the city with her prey in tow, making sure that the woman had no idea where they were going or how to navigate the cluttered alleys. After some time, they soon arrived at an abandoned looking building, Elise kneeling and finally letting go of the womans wrist as she moved for the lock, undoing it with a silver key. Swinging the cellar doors open, she nodded to Alice. “Go on in.” There was a dim light from within, and despite it being a cellar, it seemed quite lovingly decorated despite the supposedly abandoned and ramshackle building above. It was clear Elise had a taste for finery, from the plush carpeting, the well adorned bed, a dresser with a vanity mirror, and other simple necessities or decorations.

Alice nodded her head not muttering a single yes to prove that she agreed to the terms of her capture. She still held out hope that the guards would stumble upon the two of them as they left the grounds. She light out a sigh of relief as she felt the intruder release her body and she was free to gather a few extra belongings to take with her. She grabbed her hair brush which in true to her family's style was decorated with gold and jewels after that she focused on clothes mostly new undergarments to change into and a spare night gown. She doubted that she would get much freedom while being held hostage so she didn't focus on any regular clothe to wear. Once done she returned to the strange woman and stood near her holding back a squeak as her wrist was grabbed. She wasn't used to magic and nearly fainted as the two of them left through the window only to land softly on the ground bellow.

Alice followed behind Elise closely not wanting the woman to drag her through the streets as she assumed she would literally drag her body. The crisp night air was rather cold on her exposed body as goosebumps began to form on her silky skin. She didn't know much of the city especially the lower districts and once she was twisting through alleyways she lost all sense of direction on which way her home was. She was surprised at the relative ease that Elise managed to sneak her out in as she didn't think she spotted one person on their way to the abandoned house. She waited by the lock her expectations of what the inside would look like low as the outside was not pretty. She nodded her head and climbed into the basement gasping out in shock as she saw the rather luxurious inside."I take it this isn't your first heist then?"Alice said breaking her silence as she walked around the room. She set her brush near the vanity and unpacked her small bag acting as the place was hers. She sat on the edge of the bed her eyes fixed on the mysterious woman. "So now what are you holding me for ransom or is this what you are after? "Alice asked running a hand over her necklace.

The stark contrast between outside and inside gave it an almost gothic look, but the lighting inside kept the area looking clean, refined. “My first heist? Oh no, not at all.” She spoke after a brief moment, making sure the doors behind her were closed and locked. “Trust me. If it was my first time, i’d have been quite lucky. But you are special in that you’re my first person i’ve really kidnapped.” The tone was almost amused, but she kept a soft, calm voice throughout. “What do I want from you?” she asked, looking to Alice. “You’re right in that I want that necklace of yours. I’ve heard they’re impossible to unlock, at least by normal means. So I am hoping that you’ll help me with such. Until you do, if you ever do, you’re all mine.” She spoke, moving for Alice as a hand cupped against her cheek.

“But you don’t have to worry.” As she caressed her face, her hand then left as she walked to the bed, her hips swaying softly as she walked. “I intend to give you the best care I can. Come here and sit. I’m sure you must be at least a little tired from all of that running, I’d be remiss to not at least offer you some form of rest, no?” Her tone coy, but a hint of caring within. She assumed the noble didn’t lead a very active life, and would want some rest. "So please, come here. I'm sure we can talk and get to know one another. We will be spending a lot of time together for a while, it would be best if we were to make sure there would be no...problems, don't you agree?"

Alice shuddered as she felt her hand against her cheek wanting to slap it away but held back after all she had now idea what she could do with magic. She had no interest in getting to know the thief beyond her obvious desire for jewels and other precious materials which had made her the target. Being that she was the first live thing she had stolen it gave her some hope that she would slip up and give Alice a chance to escape. "I'm sorry but you kidnapped the wrong person if you want help with the lock. I tried when i was little as this thing is rather heavy. Only my father knows the true methods of how the locks were forged and thus how to crack them." Alice explained knowing it was not the answer she would want but it was the truth and she was always an honest person.

Alice scooted back on the bed laying down next to the stranger her body stiff as she was anything but relaxed being in a strange place held against her will. The woman was right and the run through the city was more exercise then she had done in a month as a noble daughter was suppose to have a soft and inviting body. Not one that had been toned or worn down my meaningless work or activities. "So can I have a name to call you or should I call you Thief?" Alice asked shifting her head to face the woman. She didn't like her tone as it left her wondering exactly what she meant by her words. "I'm assuming you know since you targeted my family but I am Alice." She added before letting out a soft yawn as she was already tired when she was stirred fro her slumber and she was now exhausted.

Knowing she was hardly a welcome host at this point, she was more than content to remain a little on the smug side, humming out. “Then I suppose i’ll just have to keep you till we figure out how. Maybe i’ll just write a ransom letter to your father.” She spoke, thinking on a few things, potential ways to keep the woman with her, and to ensure she didn’t run away. Magic perhaps? Or maybe even tying her down to ensure she could do nothing unwise. But once she was on the bed, her arm rested close to Alices, looking at the woman a little more closely. She was lovely, soft, curvy... Everything that Alice enjoyed. Not a mark or a scar on her, a flawless woman with flowing blonde hair. “You can call me Elly, how about that? I do like Alice. I didn’t actually know your name, really. But I did know that you were within the estate.” Moving to lie down next to her, an arm soon moved around the woman, keeling Alice close as Elise locked eyes with her. “You must be tired, I take it. You can rest for now. I am not cruel. I should probably sleep as well. We may have a busy day tomorrow. You’ll want your strength for it.” She didn’t choose to elaborate then, instead waiting to see what Alice thought or what she had to say.

As a demon blooded woman, Elise was rather warm, warmer than most in a pleasant way, and thanks to being naturally tough, her tanned skin was just as flawless as her captives, but a more sun kissed color than hers.

Alice couldn't hep but giggle a little as the woman proposed a ransom for her, it wasn't that she though herself not worth it but they usually backfired and lead to the arrest and beheading of the thief. "That's a risky move considering the small arm my father can buy and his and my relation with the ruling family. Just though you should know what you'll have to deal with since they will be looking for me."Alice added looking at the woman with a smile on her face. She may be in her lair but she didn't considered herself to be defeated just yet as she knew her family would turn the city upside down to find her as soon as they could. She was too tired and accepted the arm around her not loving the close touch the two of them had going but she wasn't about to sleep on the floor like a commoner. She didn't respond right away half due to her exhaustion and the other half merely that she didn't have a good read on the woman yet.

"What do you mean busy Elly? "Alice asked curiosity getting the best of her as she wasn't able to clearly think being so tired. She had assumed the woman only wanted her jewels but the sudden touchy nature of her had Alice second guessing herself. Despite the close contact being unwanted she was rather warm and reminded her of when the family would vist their summer manor and the grounds keeper's dog sneaked into her bed. Plus it did make falling asleep rather easy despite being in a new and strange location.

“Mm, i’ve been playing this game for a few years. If he sends some blundering mercenaries after me, believe me, i’ll know. And I might have to punish you if he does that.” She winked as she said that, being a little facetious. “Still, you seem a strong willed sort, I take it you’re not going to crack easily and that does kind of make it all the more fun. Trust me, this’ll be a new experience for us both. But as for being busy tomorrow...” She pressed a finger tip against Alice’s lips, smiling. “It’s a secret for now. You’ll figure it out later. For now, you really should rest.” She spoke warmly once again, an almost affectionate tone to her voice as she decided to at least give the woman some comfort, and just laying with her was already fun, though it made it hard to not enjoy her then and there. With a quick word of magical power, the lights in the room dimmed down to a near lightless level, giving the room better ambiance, and giving them the perfect amount of darkness to rest in. “And I am not a spiteful host. If you do need something, let me know. I know exactly how unwise it would be to treat you unfairly, and i’ve no intention of doing that.”

With that said, her eyes would lull to a close, but she did not sleep yet,instead waiting to see if her erstwhile kidnapped noble would sleep, or if she preferred to remain awake.

Alice didn't reply back wanting to leave some mystery of what her family could buy and send to help her, though it was hard to be fully confident give she was kidnapped under her own roof and nothing like this had happened before. Elly was hard to peg down as she changed her mod and tone a lot keeping Alice guessing on how she really was. She wiped her lips not wanting this woman to touch any part of her as she was barely tolerating being held by one arm. She was taught to be strict with who she gave access to after all it was mandatory that no one take her before her future husband. Though at first glance she didn't seem capable of it and was a little bit less worried about the thief stealing that.

Alice rolled over not wanting to face the woman while she tried to sleep and give her access to be stared at while she slept. It took her a few minutes of moving around but she let out a small yawn closing her eyes for good for the night.She slept relatively well though it was more due to her own exhaustion them being in a comfortable spot. She woke up fairly early the room still dimly lit as she assumed her captor was still asleep. She gently lifted the arm up and got out of bed sitting down at the vanity. she began to brush her long golden hair sighing as she was used to having a maid to do it for her.

Back
Top Bottom