Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Plot Harem M/M

Status
Not open for further replies.
intro.gif

- I tend to post pretty sporadically since my work gets really busy at times. So if you're looking for someone who can post on a daily basis, I won't be able to provide that unfortunately.

- You have to be literate. By this I mean good grammar, spelling and decently sized paragraphs

- I usually mirror my replies; The longer your reply is, the more I would have to write about resulting in a longer post and vice versa. I don’t, however, expect my partner to mirror me. We all have our days where writing anything seems like a pipe dream.

- My kinks can be found here

plots.gif

The owner of a sex trade that peddles in exotic monsters/creatures/humanoids finds the tables turned on him when his business slowly spirals into financial ruin. I've... not really thought about what exactly causes his trade to crash so disastrously, but [yc] has definitely had a hand in gently tweaking things along so that what seems to be a few bad investments/returns from seemingly disgruntled owners eventually pile up into bankruptcy. [mc] eventually gets auctioned off and lands in the bed of [yc], one of [mc]'s former slaves.

I'm looking for my more extreme kinks to be incorporated into this rp if possible: egg laying, belly bulges, puking cum from fullness, cum inflation, multiple penetration, exhaustion, fearplay

Would like this to be a kemonomimi type setting with two opposing predator/prey clans having been at war with each other for quite some time. Some sort of marriage alliance or gifting is struck up though and the prey gets taken into the predator's clan. Focus would probably be the both of them slowly learning each other's customs, habits and weird idiosyncrasies before something more grows out of it.

Pretty similar to the above but where it's loosely based on this manga called Sex Pistols. Basically, there's a subset of the human race who have animal genes in them and they begin to manifest ears/tail after a certain age. Would be pretty fun to have two clashing predator/prey types find out they're attracted to each other.

In this world, dragons choose their riders and once they do a lifebond comes into place. As the term implies, this means that they would be nigh inseperable and should one die, it would be likely that the other would follow suit, go mad or simply waste away.

MC comes in as the Fantôme Bijoux, someone who has been getting rather infamous lately for his thieving exploits of precious jewels among the rich and famous. He decides to strike out for an establishment that would be the hardest heist of his life: The Trevalion Covert, the largest and most prestigious area that houses and trains all the dragons and their respective riders for the rumored stash of gold and jewels that the former hoards.

However *dramaface* this ends badly when he finds himself accidentally locked inside the pen of [insert dragon’s name/YC]. This dragon is near legendary, both for his battle feats and the fact that he is mostly considered mad/prone to anger after his rider’s death. He is too unstable even for breeding purposes so the covert simply keeps him around as they can’t very well dispose of a former hero. Through various circumstances (maybe mc reminds the dragon of his previous rider idk), an odd sort of friendship is struck up and, horrifyingly enough, the re-enactment of the lifebond.

How could such a thing happen twice? Wouldn’t this be a betrayal?

Cue angst and flailing everywhere.

TLDR; Thief who just wants some more shiny jewels in his life somehow gets embroiled into the dragon-riding world when a life bond is struck up between him and a broken dragon.

Looking for:

The dragon
((It’s up to your discretion if you would like the dragon to be able to shape-shift so the mechanics of it wouldn’t be too terribly hard if they should get intimate later on. Although, *coughs* I am actually open to intimate things still happening while in dragon-form.))

So character A is probably one of those live fast, die young sort of a person. He’s not out-and-out destructive but admittedly spends more of his time hungover at parties/clubs than not, tumbles in and out of beds (sometimes just plain tumbling out of them and onto the floor) and likes his cheap thrills wherever he can find them.

So basically whenever one of the notches in his bedpost start giving hints that they want to pursue something a little further than the sheets or if anyone from the parties he’s gone to starts trying to hit him up again, he's all hahaha sorry babe im byesexual as in goodbye and usually jetting the hell out of there seems to work fine in these kind of situations. But perhaps one of them is a little more persistent than usual, and when he insists on re-enacting police’s every breath you take in public A decides fuck it and pulls the closest person at hand and goes Surprise mothertrucker! I’ve actually got a boyfriend joke’s on you.

Character B of course is just minding his own business and while he usually doesn’t take well to guys half his age who could almost be his son suddenly dragging him into an impromptu relationship, he plays along with it because A really does look desperate enough to resort to this in order to fend off the creep who’s been tagging him.

Since B’s cute, A decides to convince him to go to lunch with him as a treat for helping A out. That should be the end of it but fate lends a helping hand and they somehow bump into each other a few more times and each time A does the whole heeeey! look who’s here it’s my lovely boyfriend teehee :3c even in front of other people.

What starts out as a charade soon turns into ~something more~ and A is dropping over to spruce up B’s dump of an apartment and cooking for him while B gets roped into taking care of A when his friends call him on speed dial if A’s passed out drunk somewhere.

C H A R A C T E R A (MC):

Most of his character traits are already described up there I think but I’ll just dump in a few other things here that weren’t mentioned above: He’d be around 18, has a wide social circle but they mostly tend to be of the touch-and-go basis. He’s very protective/loyal of those who are close to him though. His more public feeds generally contain pictures of him doing dumb things and/or ootds but he has an anonymous tumblr/forum posting that has him in low key suggestive poses.

Sometimes he takes more specific private requests for shoots because, hey, there’s money involved and every cent that goes into his college tuition fund counts.

C H A R A C T E R B (YC):

I usually give free reign to my rp partners as to what character they’re playing beyond a few keywords, but for this one I’d like something a little more specific. Since I want the age-gap element to be there I’d like someone in his late 30s or 40s?

In my mind he’s a lone wolf type. Someone who’s been through some shit, is a bit of a recluse because of it, and really should be taking better care of himself.

Optional (+):

- So B clearly has some sort of baggage to him but what if this baggage involves him having been involved in something that just might have caused more than a few people to shuffle off of their mortal coil. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And there might be a few shady people after him. A being who he is, will cut you up if you dare lay a finger on his squad. You might be a bit of a monster but if you’re his monster, then he’s down to helping you hide whatever bodies need to be hidden and deflecting whatever suspicion that needs to be deflected.

- The one where A is a bit of a masochist and gets into terrible hook-ups with people who don’t practice safewords or enforce limits. B somehow finds out about this one day and possibly freaks out a little when he realises that he might enjoy the thought of hurting/commanding A? They begin to explore this in a way that is just as terrible as what A is used to. It a) stays this way or b) evens out into something healthier when they finally get their shit together and actually talk things out/do some proper research.

It basically revolves around a sort of stalker/stalkee dynamic. [YC] would not exactly call himself one, but he's a bit of a voyeur who likes having momentary glimpses into other people's lives. Through windows that carelessly happen to be slightly parted. Brief visits into people's houses/rooms that he's managed to lockpick his way into. Nicked/fallen objects such as phones, diaries...etc. that offer a quick slice into another's psyche.

He spots [MC] one day, a professor from the university that he's just enrolled in, in a cafe somewhere by coincidence. The prof seemingly accidentally leaves his wallet/keys/notebook/some sort of plot-relevant object behind. The prof is the sort of person who is generally well-liked due to his approachable and affable manner (that or he's someone who is stern, unapproachable and a hellish taskmaster --- the sort whose classes are infamous for being brutal), with a rather bookish air, but also someone that no one quite knows too many details about, even from his closest colleagues. Seeing this as a chance to find out more, YC uses the object to trace MC back to his place.

Only to find all the pre-conceived notions YC has of MC thrown out the door when he sees MC engaged in [insert whatever sex act that is suitable filthy/shocking to YC] and he finds himself coming back to peep in more and more.

So remember the phrase "seemingly accidentally" above? Thing is, the prof has had all this planned out. The object had been purposely left behind in order to lure YC and all the scenes witnessed in MC's house planned out so that they occur during YC's visits.

All this is revealed when YC pops by as usual one day only to find the door left open and his prof casually waiting inside absolutely unsurprised at the sight of YC.

Aaaand not too sure what goes on from there. The problem with this plot though is that it feels very one-shot ish, so there definitely needs to be a bit more discussion on how to pad it out a little more.

Other things off the top of my mind for student/professor would be something abo-ish perhaps? With the prof being an omega that's always kept his nature under wraps till the student comes along and the prof accidentally goes into heat around him ....etc. The stalker/stalkee plotline could have an abo dynamic added in too, now that I think about it. The other one would be a more typical blackmail plot, with the student finding out something suitably juicy about the prof and using it to his advantage to get sexual favors.

I've not fully thought this through yet but mc who is the prince/king/leader of some small but peaceful kingdom/land is captured by a warlord upon the sacking of the city. The warlord has something special planned for him as a symbol of his dominance over the kingdom.

The prince is strapped/mounted to the underside of his horse, to be paraded around the city and fucked by his steed while he surveys his new kingdom.

Other punishments in line for him (probably because he's the mouthy sort and/or was the vanguard for the resistance attack against the warlord) include having to service the entire stable and their riders, being sent to the stocks for public humiliation and paraded around, loaned out to the worst thieves and criminals in prison, a hunting scene in which he needs to run/hide under a certain amount of time and gets a period of reprieve if no one catches him BUT perhaps has to do so with some sort of toy stuck in him so the whole process gets monumentally more difficult...etc.

The only problem with this idea is that it was created just as a sort of setting in which all the nastier kinks can be played out and there's definitely.... not much plot to balance it out haaha. I can see a sort of understanding slowly, slowly being struck up between the two however perhaps and both lands eventually uniting. Even a sort of grudging respect for the other maybe. The reason for the attack does not have to be black n white too, y'know, carried out simply because one person is Just Evil but probably out of a mixture of reasons and both lands could have a checkered history in which they've both done terrible things to the other.

For extra drama, both characters could have also known each other when they were younger and the relation between their lands not as strained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom