Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bear's Cave

• Thread starter HeyThereLittleBear
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

Welcome to Bear's Cave
enter at your own risk

*** when you pm me, specify that you are from the male request thread ***

Hey there!

I'm Bear. This thread is going to be a topic with a lot of requests all lumped into one. I'm gonna separate things into categories so you can skip around to read whatever information you'd like.
Category titles will be in bold.
PM me if you're interested in anything!

I only role-play over threads!
I'm willing to chat over messengers.

About Me
You can call me Bear, or Oddie. I don't mind each. I prefer my aliases over my real name. I'm currently twenty-two years old and a resident of North Carolina. I'm married and have a daughter and another kid on the way. I own three cats and two dogs. I have a full-time job that keeps me busy during the work week (Monday - Friday), but my role-playing is to keep me from going insane (all work and no play, y'know?)
If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite.

Rules
- Respect me. I don't give a flying fuck what you do to my character but out of character, if you think you have a right to insult, degrade, or harass me, think again. I have no tolerance for it.
- If you are losing interest, please tell me. Even if it's just to drop the role-play completely, tell me. I won't be mad.
- I will only role-play in third person POV with someone who also role-plays in third person POV. I am a fat fuck shoveling potato chips in my mouth. My character is the one getting the shit beat out of. Get it? Got it? Good.
- I severely dislike people talking to me OOC in a flirtatious or politely demeaning fashion. I don't know you, don't call me 'babe' or 'hun'.
- Do not waste my time asking for a character younger than 17. The site permits as young as 15 but I will only go as low as 17.

Turn Ons
- Male dominance.
- Female virginity. Preferably with blood included from breaking the hymen.
- Very large cocks.
- Non-consensual situations.
- Humiliation / degradation / desecration.
- Blood. I fucking love blood.
- Large insertions
- Animals / animal cock / bestiality
- Knotting / tying
- Multiple partners
- Cum facials / cum on breasts
- Face-fucking, with or without gagging / choking
- Torture / mutilation / death
- Descriptive blowjobs
- Romance. If we are doing a lighter role-play, I love lots of romance and sexual tension.

Turn Offs
- parent/child incest
- pregnancy
- anal play. Like jesus fuck man, have you ever actually had anal sex? It's the biggest fucking shit ever going back in. Not sexy. It's fucking awful.

For the full list, my F-List is here.

Key
* - actively seeking this plot
* - still accepting role requests
* - temporarily closed
* - craving badly
* - has sample writing
* - has pictures in spoiler, probably NSFW
underline - role that I would prefer to play

Plot-less Pairings

Harry Potter
* Draco x Ginny
* Draco x OC
* Snape x Lily

Fiction
* werewolf x human

Ideas

*** INCEST ***

Family Traditions *
Includes: incest, non-consensual, older/younger dynamic, smut heavy
Energy cannot be created, only transferred, and the same can be said for evil. When he came of age, he was molested by an older relative who quietly assured him that it was a rite of passage in the family. The 'first time' must be with another member in the family and it was not to be discussed. Now that his sister is of age, it's time that he teach her about the family tradition, even if she doesn't want to be a willing participant.

The Cock tease *
Includes: incest, dubious consent, knotting/tying, coercion, MxMxF, human on human on animal, bestiality
The younger sister is caught teasing the family dog by letting him lick her into orgasming and playing with his cock but not finishing him by the older brother. Tired of her being a cock tease, the brother catches her in the act and makes her submit and let the dog fully take her... And now he has something to hold over her head, so she will do anything he wants... Anything.

*** NON-CONSENSUAL ***

Too Old for a Sitter *
Includes: older male / younger female, non-consensual turning consensual, possible mouth fucking
Her parents might be just a bit too over-protective. But then again, that's their only little girl. Even though she's far too old to need a sitter, they request a family friend to come stay at their house while they're away on a month-long vacation. But while the parents away, the friend will play... Even if she isn't a willing participant at first...

*** ROMANCE***

Genetic Perfection *
Includes: human-animal mix, Stockholm Syndrome, romance heavy, forbidden love
Illegal genetic experimentation has been ongoing for at least fifteen years and finally, finally they have created the perfect creature. It's a perfect, living mix of human and animal, a beautiful specimen, but still quite wild at heart. The animal side has inflamed her more basic instincts and turned her more beast than girl... But still, one of her caretakers takes pity on her... And finds that there is a mutual attraction between the two of them.

Kidnapped Princess *
Includes: princess/savior, taboo, heavy romance, female virginity
On the day before her wedding, the princess is kidnapped by a band of rebels against the kingdom. The king puts out a bounty for the gang. Before the gang is ever captured, the princess has already been rescued by someone completely unaware of the situation, to which she uses to her advantage. She doesn't wish to marry, and instead convinces the young man to help her escape her life. Except, the problem now is that the band of rebels have convinced the king that the rescuer was their leader.

Teacher / Student *
Includes: taboo relationship, age difference, female virginity, undefined dom/sub roles
A high school teacher has noticed that one of his brightest students has lately started to fail. He asks her to stay after class one day and finds that her father has lately turned abusive towards herself in response to her mother leaving him for another man. The teacher isn't sure how to comfort her and steps perhaps a bit out of line by inviting her to come to his home. What started as just being a safe place slowly buds into a risky relationship between the two, of which the originally timid girl is becoming bold, even daring to hide beneath his desk so that she can have her way with him as he attempts to conduct parent/teacher meetings after school...

Boss' Daughter *
Includes: taboo relationship, older/younger, romance heavy
There's a hot receptionist working for the company and the best salesman couldn't help but notice. He can't help but flirt with her and is surprised that she seems to be flirting back with him. After a secret relationship starts, she is formally introduced to him... As the boss' daughter.

*** EXTREME ***

The Serial Killer *
Includes: death, non-consensual, psychological torture, sexual torture, torture that leads to death, possible necrophilia
It is his nature to kill. He has been this monster for as long as he can remember, and he craves nothing more than to continue being the beast. He delights in taking life from people, but has lately found a sexual side to his play that he never knew of before. And now, he can't get the image out of his mind of a woman taking her last breath around his throbbing, hard cock... It's only a matter of time before he finds his latest victim.

LAST UPDATED 3/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom