Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime roleplay - Let's Write a Magical Girl Story! (MxF/Story&Smut) [Updated 3/19/16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Missing Link

Mechawizard
Hi I'm A Missing Link. I'm a male in my 20's and have a few years of roleplaying under my belt on different sites and in private. I'm open to a lot of things in terms of kinks and sex, don't have an F-list but here's some of the things I like and dislike in roleplays off the top of my head:

YES (would more than likely be in the rp)
Futa
Tentacles/monsters
Creampies
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy
Anal
Panties (not so much lingerie, but rather cute looking pairs.)
Bukakkae
Gangbangs
Non-con

NOPE
Feet
Scat
Watersports
Beastiality with RL/normal animals
Pedophilia
Violence that is too overt or gorey
BDSM (I'm not a huge fan of this, but light BDSM is fine with me, like tying up, light torture, and dirty talk)
Vore

The type of roleplay that I'm looking to do is an original story based on magical girl anime in general (e.g. Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, etc. In terms of theming) rather than a specific show. So it would be like your standard Magical Girl anime, only with sex scenes. That being said this would be OC's only, I draw inspiration from existing shows but never use existing characters.
I have a general idea for a story, but I would like to flesh it out or create an original one with a partner. I would like to do a format where one of us plays the main character while the other would be the Game Master/GM, though this would not be a dice game; however I'm open to other ways of making the roleplay work for the both of us. If you'd like to be the GM I have no issue in playing a female character. This would be a long term roleplay, but here's a short synopsis for the story I have in mind:

Our main character is just an average college student, until one day she is granted magical powers and the ability to transform into a magical girl. She must protect the city she lives in, and the world, against an evil force that's spreads it's influence through lust. Magic in this roleplay would be based on emotions or attributes of given individuals. For example the aforementioned evil would use magic powered by lust. Other magic would be based on things like love, willpower, etc.

This would mostly be 60/40 when it comes to smut and story, but the story is something that we should work on together; I'm always open to suggestions and want to make it as enjoyable as possible for both of us.

Spelling, grammar, and complete sentences are required. Not looking for one liners, but enough to advance the story on both our parts.

I'll only RP through PMs, but I may be persuaded to do it through a thread. Feel free to send me a pm if this interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom