Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rhubarb request thread. (Sub F x Dom M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhubarb

Planetoid
So I may be new here but I'd like to get started with a couple RPs as soon as possible. So here are a couple ideas i've come up with. Note I only RP in PMs.

Picture of Innocence In a School of Evil There are children all over the world born with high potential to wield magic and abilities, however as soon as they are born they are found and labeled then when they reach their teenage years they're shipped off to specialized schools. Alice was one of those kids, except they didn't find her until she was 18, she was a late bloomer, and showed no sign of 'weirdness' until one day her power erupted and sent the whole town into a panic. Alice is a nice girl, gets good grades and is kind to everyone, She should've been taken to Estrella Academy the school for those innocent souls like her who only wanted good for the world and used their gifts to prove it, but she wasn't. They sent her to Obsidian, the school where they sent the kids who had bad personalities or destructive powers, it was often both, however even if they don't have a bad personality they certainly aren't as innocent as Alice. The moment she steps into the building it's the image of a white lamb being stared down by hungry wolves. However one of them (your char) steps forward and guarantees her safety, however she doesn't realize the price for this is to become his in body and soul.

Note this RP would have species like werewolves vampires, umm other fantastical creatures you can think of in it. I'd REALLY like if your char was a vampire, partially because biting is one of my 'kinks', and i'm not expecting a sappy Edward Cullen vampire, I want a bad boy. I do expect there to be smut in this RP but I'd like at least a bit of a balance. We can discuss other details in PMs.

My big brother and his best friend are- what? (Vampires.)

(For this one I'd really like to do at least paragraph posts, not just one-two line posts.)
I would play the Sister, you would play the brother, and his friend, who would hardly show up.

Basically your average high school student is hanging out at his girlfriend's house with said girlfriend and his best friend for scary movie night, however the girlfriend thinks it'd be funny if they messed around with some weird occult typed stuff she found in this book that she rented from the library just for that night, it's all fun and games until she says one of the rituals requires a drop of blood, it seems a bit weird but they both go along with it and as expected nothing happens, the friend smart enough to realize the girl's parents aren't home leaves the two of them alone, and just as they start to get busy all the doors and windows bust open scaring the life out of the guy. When he goes to ask what happened he realizes his girlfriend is no longer in the room, a scream is heard from up stairs and as he goes to investigate he is hit on the head. When he wakes up he feels the worst pain he's ever felt wracking his body then he blacks out, later he wakes up in a ditch and not knowing what else to do, just goes home, gets ready then heads for school. A dull burning gnawing at his gut continues throughout the day and just worsens, not even food helps, it seems to consume all this thoughts, except he notices his sister, she smells good, she smells, alive. However little does he know, his best friend has suffered the same fate, but at his own house. We can change almost anything in PMs. I just wanted to get a general idea out there, that the brother and his best friend somehow become vampires, and the sister seems to be the only outlet for their sudden urges and needs.

(There would be a balance of smut, and you would have to play the best friend, but he'd probably appear less and they'd rarely if ever, appear at the same time.)

Songstress of the light

It's been ten years since humanity lost faith in it's goddess and gave in to the demons, they thought that by doing so their fates would be easier, it wasn't that way. Many were killed, the rest enslaved. Once such slave being named Isabell, she thanked the goddess she hadn't been put in the mines, but her fate hadn't been much better. She'd been made one of the king's personal dancers, nothing too raunchy, just sort of belly dancing. However the king had picked her for one sole reason, Isabelle was the last of the apostles of the Goddess. The king enjoyed watching this one bright star dance for him in her own pit of despair. He didn't know anything about the goddess and she'd refused to tell him anything, he'd punished her severely for it. It seemed she was doomed to rot here, to dance until he didn't find her pleasing to look at anymore. However one day she'd received one last message from the goddess, it was a strange request but she never disobeyed her mistress. During her latest most graceful performance, she gave the king the one ending he hadn't expected, a holy arrow to the heart. Then using the last of her holy magic to wrap light around herself and appear outside the kingdom walls, she ran. However, she wasn't the only one who could get out of the kingdom so quickly. She ran into one of the king's most trusted men... Assuming now was her time to die she started to cry, however the man didn't kill her. Instead he stated he was willing to help her, if she was willing to put up with/ assist him in the things a demon had to do to survive or as part of his nature. She didn't know why he wanted to help, but he was her only way out and she wasn't going to pass it up.
(We'd probably start at her running into him. Though we don't have too.)

Battle in the Blood
Plundering, pillaging, watching the males take advantage of the women, this has been Kari's entire life, but what else is there for a viking? Ever since their ship's captain stole her away from her room in a now far away castle from royal parents when she was just a babe, Kari has been enjoying this lifestyle, though it does come with it's downsides. Being a viking doesn't leave time for men, even if you are a maiden, Kari is well known as the Crimson Maiden, for men have tried to woo her or worse, but they've just met early graves. Kari is a nimble warrior with more than a little magic ability and the combat style of a berserker. She spends any free time she has sharpening her weapons or cooking a feast for the men, either that or she's sparring with her brother who is in line to replace their father. Will she stick to her life of assisting the men in any way she can or will she find comfort in the arms of a male, an outsider, a brute on the ship, maybe her adoptive family members?
(I'd play the sister, you the brother and father. Balance of smut and story.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom