Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[BDSM] Female Sub Desired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

Super-Earth
This is a request for female submissive role players interested in a m/f BDSM. What I ask for are writers with passion, as well as basic literacy. My desires in story range wildly, both in the subtleties of tender care giving, and in the extremes of dehumanization and domination; though one could consider my focus to always be on the 'DS' of BDSM.

I should preface that I have little interest in most fantasy/sci-fi settings, although I am willing to listen if you believe I should hear the setting first. My preference is in more 'realistic' worlds (no furries, tentacle monsters, ect.) As much as I prefer to bring weight and detail to each individual kink, here is a comprehensive list as to help define what I am, and am not, tantalized by.

Likes: Heavy Bondage, Discipline, Dehumanization, Dominance/Submission, Indoctrination, Abduction, Seduction, Sensory Deprivation, Spanking, Slavery, Slave Training, Consent, Non-Consent, Medical Play, Pet Play, Pony Play, Body Worship, Anal Plugs, Chastity, Electrical Play.

Will Try: Male Subs, Transgender Subs, [possibly more]

Does NOT Enjoy: Scat, Vore, Gore

All of my roleplay is done through private message. If you are interested please PM me so that we can discuss possible stories together. I love discussing fetishes and preferences, so please feel open to me. :heart:

Montresor said:
This is a request for female submissive role players interested in a m/f BDSM. What I ask for are writers with passion, as well as basic literacy. My desires in story range wildly, both in the subtleties of tender care giving, and in the extremes of dehumanization and domination; though one could consider my focus to always be on the 'DS' of BDSM.

I should preface that I have little interest in most fantasy/sci-fi settings, although I am willing to listen if you believe I should hear the setting first. My preference is in more 'realistic' worlds (no furries, tentacle monsters, ect.) As much as I prefer to bring weight and detail to each individual kink, here is a comprehensive list as to help define what I am, and am not, tantalized by.

Likes: Heavy Bondage, Discipline, Dehumanization, Dominance/Submission, Indoctrination, Abduction, Seduction, Sensory Deprivation, Spanking, Slavery, Slave Training, Consent, Non-Consent, Medical Play, Pet Play, Pony Play, Body Worship, Anal Plugs, Chastity, Electrical Play.

Will Try: Male Subs, Transgender Subs, [possibly more]

Does NOT Enjoy: Scat, Vore, Gore

All of my roleplay is done through private message. If you are interested please PM me so that we can discuss possible stories together. I love discussing fetishes and preferences, so please feel open to me. :heart:

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom