Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come One, Come All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

etherbunny

𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔩 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰
Hi-dee ho, neighbor. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Before you tell me that I stole this thread from someone else, I will tell you that that information is false. BECAUSE I STOLE IT FROM MYSELF.

I'm keeping my reasons for making a new account private, but if you would like proof of ownership, I will gladly PM you from the other account.

Now for a little bit about myself

My smut to plot ratio changes with my mood, but typically I'd say I average out at about 40/60. I started out as a non-erotic role-player so I tend to be more partial to the story line.

That being said, ✨be bold. ✨Feel free to throw in a twist or a surprise in the story. I like spontaneity! ☆

I also like to have communication. If you're getting bored, please try and tell me, and I'll do the same for you.

When the erotica rolls around, I almost always play a submissive character. It's just what I'm used to and it's more comfortable for me. Now, that being said, I'm not submissive in the sense that I just lay there and take what you're giving me like a blow up doll. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a switch, but I like to keep it interesting.

I also only play female characters. Again, just a comfort thing for myself. As for my partner, I could care less male, female, or anything in between is totally fine. I don't have much experience with Futa role-plays, but I'm certainly open to doing them. But, the plots I have in this post will be written for a male partner, but they can certainly be tweaked to meet your needs. While I am a pansexual, I have more experience with and tend to have a strong lean towards men.

I expect literacy. If you send me a message that lacks proper capitalization and punctuation, etc. odds are I won't reply. I can deal with grammatical errors because I understand that not everyone's first language is English (and kudos to those people because English is fucking hard (pardon my french)), and I understand that sometimes people slip up when they're tired or typing fast, because I do it too.

Lastly, I am a mock typer. This means if you send me a couple paragraphs, I will try my hardest to type a couple paragraphs back, but if you only send two or three lines, be ready to expect the same.

NOW ONTO THE PLOTS. C:

MC = My Character, YC = Your Character.

I'm a long term RPer, and I'm not someone who marks my plots as 'taken' but if I'm already doing a plot with multiple people and you request it, I might say no so I don't get bored of it.

I TRIED TO COME UP WITH CHEESY TITLE NAMES, BUT THEY'RE ALL REALLY LAME SO IGNORE THAT PLEASE.

My Brother's Best Friend
This is a plot that I've been craving for a while. I've done it a few times, but no one's really done it the way I've seen it in my head.
YC has been best friends with MC's brother since before any of them can remember. But, MC and YC never really got along because they'd always felt that they were fighting for MC's brother's attention. MC always tagged along on the adventures that YC and her brother shared because she didn't really have any friends. She clung to her brother after MC's parents got divorced when she was very young and her mother moved away, so she never had any very close friends her own age and she ended up being very close with her brother. After MC got in a fight with her dad, she left and went to live with her mother for a few years. When she comes back, the tension between MC and YC still remains, but they both got all grown up. Through all their bickering, a new sexual tension begins to form. They act on it once, but will it happen again? What happens if her brother finds out?

This plot has always seemed fun to me because it could honestly go anywhere depending on how we react to each other. I imagine the age gap would be anywhere from two to five years between them, and the sex would be that hot, angry, aggressive sex. ( ooOOOOoooh RAUNCHY.) The reason I say it hasn't been done how I want it to is because I really want to develop the dislike and aggravation between our characters before they "hook up" and everyone has just kind of jumped straight into it.

Two Different Worlds
YC is a wealthy CEO (or something of that equivalent, possibly a celebrity or something.), MC is someone who's never really had anything handed to her. She's always had to work for things and could be considered somewhat of a street rat. She hops around on peoples couches every night and spends a lot of her time in bars, which will be where our characters meet.

This is a very loose idea. I don't have many specifications for it, so it'd be cool if you did.

Unspoken
This is a more romance/plot-based role-play than the others.​
YC and MC met in high school, and quickly became best friends. Now that they're in college, they have an apartment together. However, YC has been in love with/had feelings for MC for quite some time now. MC is oblivious to that, and YC had to stand by and watch MC go through an abusive relationship until one day YC blurts outs their feelings in the midst of an argument about how MC needs to leave her abusive boyfriend.

Also another loose idea that I've been craving for a while.

Roomies
This is a cliche I've seen around a few times, I just want to add it to my thread.
College is always a fun time. Especially in Co-ed dorms. But in this particular case, there was some over crowding on the campus. There was an odd number so, YC and MC ended up getting put in a room together. It was brought up to the administration, but they didn't really give a rat's ass so we're stuck with it.

This could be kind a cute, or kind of sexy. Depends on what you're looking for.

Ahoy.
This just randomly popped into my head. Loose idea, could be fun, could be a flop. Who doesn't like pirates?​
This could be a past present or future thing. Basically, we'd both be pirates in competition for the Sea and or Land, and t during a business proposition, a few things besides money and properties might be exchanged. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm also open to any ideas that you might have to offer.

Also. Thanks and kudos to you if you actually read this far.​

Now, as for kinks. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As I stated earlier in the post, I'm submissive.
But, let's get into specifics.
I'm opposed to: scat, vore, gore, loli or shota, unrealistic proportions, fisting (because ow) and rape scenarios.

I'm totally down for:Sadism/Masochism, spanking, teasing, master/slave scenarios (to an extent), PET NAMES, hair pulling, being restricted, oral, anal, multiple partners, and much more.

I'm a pretty open person, so feel free to ask questions and suggest things.

PM me if you'd like to role-play, I'm looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom