Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM For players; Group/Monstrous/Dice games (Or not!) MxF/MxFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

Super-Earth
Hey there! Interested in being a player in a game? Please take a look over how I generally do things. Have a specific idea you want to pitch for me to GM? Send me a PM!

Roles
-The majority of my roles will be male (monstrous or not!) I will play Futa or perhaps even female characters during the game if you'd really like it, but I'm significantly worse at those roles. You've been warned!
-Most of my roles within the game will be dominant or neutral. I'm not incredible in my submissive role, but I won't deny you the right if you beat a monster or villain!

General Themes
-High fantasy (Very experienced)
The majority of my experienced comes from high fantasy genre games, I enjoy playing whatever monsters YC will come across as well as the various people they will interact with. I will play low fantasy as well but less magic makes for less interesting ideas!

-Modern (Moderate experience)
Any sort of modern story from a magical girl story to a crime setting! I'll openly admit that I find this a little less interesting, but we can still make interesting plot happen with them!

-Sci-Fi (Minimum experience)
I can't say I've ever done much here, but I'll do what I can! If you want to run a sci-fi game be prepared for at least a rocky start.

Length

Whatever you like! Seriously, I understand that as a GM I'll be doing the majority of world building and probably writing more than you in general. However I'll be writing close to the amount you do. Obviously the more the better, but shorter messages more often work too, it's whatever floats your boat!

Dice games?

Yes! Or no. If you'd rather just a play by post sort of game and trust me to be a fair and honorable GM then that works for me. If you prefer an amount of randomness in your games, basic rolling works too! If you want a lot more structure we can even consider pre-made systems!

Limits?

Sorry, I won't do anything in the bathroom (but hey, who doesn't have this limit on their request thread?). If you're incredibly into snuff or pain you can convince me, but detailed gore is not something I'll enjoy or do for long, I'd rather move past that point decently quickly.

Play type?

PMs preferred, threads are fine. Anything outside of that probably not, sorry!

Plots

I will add more plots to this section as time goes on, however I should emphasize that I want to see your plots and ideas! If you have something interesting you want to do, let's do it!

NOTE: All of these plots can easily be worked into having whatever fetishes involved in them you like. The listed ones are only the major ones they originally revolve around.

The traditional adventure
Monster, non-con, group, combat

It's the traditional adventure! Create whatever character you would like a pit her against all manner of scenario. Either this poor girl needs to head into a dark forest to rescue her friend who went it, or maybe she is going for at traditional dungeon delve for treasure? Either way, plenty of unique monsters will come across her, of course it would be a terrible waste for them to simply kill her.
Overwhelmed by a lizard
Monster Size; Shattered Mind
Even goblins are powerful in groups
Failed exorcism
Friends on an adventure
A petrifying touch
Petrified finish
Anal domination

The beast tamer
Monster, bestiality, group

Somewhere far in the woods there lives a ranger who has dedicated her life to taming the animals of the wild. Sure that there is good and intelligence in every animal and beast out there she sets up shop. Of course, she quickly finds there's only one real way to placate the monsters for long.

Big trouble in magic city
Non-con, public, combat

For the past 10 or so years girls all over the city have been getting a variety of magical powers. For the most part, it's been great! Most of these women are happy to put their powers to good use and use it to stop crime, or just to help the community at large. However when magical girls start to disappear, and rumors start to circulate about magical boys, can YC put a stop to whatever is going on before all the good work they've done is undone?

Escape from Monster Island
Non-con, group, monster, bestiality, combat

YC wakes up on the beach of a beautiful tropical island. Nothing but the clothes on her back and no memory of how she came to be here. Indeed, there doesn't appear to even be any wreckage on the shore. For the time being she must find shelter, water and food. Eventually she'll want to escape. However little does she know the terror that awaits her on the island. Will she manage to escape, or
will she fall victim to the monsters of the island, one way or the other?
Caught

Dreams of Maddening Lust
Con, group, monster, modern, Non-con

YC is just your average girl. Maybe she's a nerd, maybe a geek, perhaps she's a goth or even a preppy cheerleader. Whatever she is, she's simply enjoying her school life, letting time pass her by without a thought in the world. Soon enough she'll be graduating, she just got a new boyfriend, and she's doing well and enjoying whatever hobbies she may. No matter who she is, she has a very over active imagination. One night, she begins to have the dreams. In the dreams she's in a fantastic, wonderful place. For the first few nights she enjoys exploring. Eventually however, she finds a massive tentacled beast that violates her in ways she'd never imagined. Though it's only a dream, she wakes up with thighs soaked. While these dreams continue, her sleep is troubled. Eventually she begins to see them in the real world even if no one else can. Surely that can't bother her here?
Passing the curse

Capital Punishment
Public, group, Non-Con, Monster(ish)

The world of Tangrn has long ago worked out the differences between the kingdoms of men and the kingdoms of all the other races and monsters of the world. War hasn't existed across the continent in decades and together all the kingdoms work together towards a prosperous future, despite the fact that many of the kingdoms remain solely controlled by one race. The grand court has come together to promote unity among the kingdoms and punishment among criminals. Whenever a major crime is committed, the criminal is given to each country their crime affected for one day per major city within the country. The citizens and authority are free to do what they like with them. Anything aside from killing or disfiguring the fugitive goes. One day, while studying at the Wynstin Academy for Magical Advancement, your character accidentally unleashes a storm across the continent that damages the crops of every nation in the world.
Punished at sunset
Humiliated in the streets
Serving even the common folk

So, see anything that interests you? Just looking for someone to play a ridiculous amount of separate characters for you so that you can run your OC around a real story? Shoot me a PM! The more interesting and hot I find your idea, the more eager I'll be to get to helping you!

(If any pictures give you a 403 don't forget to try hitting enter on the url!)

Let's see if we can have some fun this weekend with a bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom