Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addie's 1x1 Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyAdelaide

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. My name is Addie and while I am new to BM I am hardly new to role playing. I have been an active role player for roughly 10 years, working my way through IMs, various forums and now I've found this place. I'd like to keep role plays here on the site in PMs or Threads and typically like to play the more submissive female role. I'm open to MxF pairings and FxF pairings but with a preference toward MxF. I like stories that are brutal, dark, and twisted, but I also love a good romance plot too. Plot and sex must be hand and hand. I love both equally so even if the role play is more sex centric, there has to be a plot to move it along.

My goal is long term and so long as there is no vore, extreme gore, beastiality/zoophillia, watersports or scat play we are all good. I do not have an f-list and if there are some things I'm not comfy with that you think might be to extreme, just ask. I might surprise you. I average one to four paragraphs per post and would appreciate a partner who averages the same. That's all I've got for now. I'll list role play themes, and settings to hopefully create something magical.

Role Play Settings:
Ancient Greece
Ancient Greece Fantasy
Ancient Rome
Ancient Rome Fantasy
Medieval
Medeival Fantasy
Enlightenment Era Europe
Renaissance Era Europe
Colonial Era North America
Regency Era
Victorian Era
Modern Era
Post-Apocolyptic
Futuristic Tech

Role Play Pairings and Themes
Master x Slave
Kidnapper x Victim
Father x Daughter
Older Brother x Sister
Gang Member x Innocent Person
Next Door Neighbors
Teacher x Student
Pirate x Captive
King x Peasant
Prince x Peasant
Arranged Marriage
Gladiator x Lady
Knight x Lady
Roman Senator x Lady
Greek Warrior x Lady
Escaped Prisoner x Unwitting Civilian
Best Friends
Single Parent x Babysitter/Nanny
Summer Love
Polygamous Cult Leader x New Bride
ETC....

If you have any ideas that aren't listed above, or themes not listed, don't be afraid to give me a PM. Hope to hear from some of you soon. Thanks for reading :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom