Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl in the Fire, Boy in the Storm (Absinth and Enigma)

"By your pack's laws, you are my wife, ceremony or not" He growled, low and threatening as he stepped into her, his gaze still locked with hers. There was something somewhat... wrong with the way his aura felt right now. Those eyes were his, but someone else's. The way he spoke was familiar, but foreign. There was something more there, but the effect was similar and there was that same amount of possessiveness to him. She belonged to him, and only him.

"And what makes you think I'm going to give in so readily?" The male purred, his tone suddenly changing as he leaned in close, almost looking like he was going to kiss her but stopping just shy of her lips. He was so close that the smallest movement would've closed the distance, but he didn't. Instead he kept talking "The result is the same, one way or the other. If you call him back, you spend the night with him, he dies. You get to have the weight of that death on your shoulders, all because you wanted to be satisfied, and let's be honest here; that guy couldn't fuck you the way you want to be fucked. Oh, he'll give it his all but... he's not what you want".

He brushed his lips against her cheek before leaning closer, his mouth so close to her ear as he purred "He can try and fuck you, but the thing is that he isn't as strong as I am. Make no mistake when I say this: I am stronger than everyone in your pack. I can pin you down, I can take what I want from you, and in the end you'll be a cum covered, cum filled mess with your wits frazzled and your body begging for more. I can literally break you, in both figurative and literal senses of the word. That whelp couldn't do that to you, and is probably so timid that you'd end up getting maybe a fourth of what you want to happen out of it".

His hands found her hips, caressing her skin before his fingers dug in hard enough to hurt, keeping her from moving away as he growled in a lower, more menacing tone "Stop leading my sister on. Using her to get my attention, to 'flirt' with me is despicable. Take her to your bed, or don't, but don't drag this on. One thing you never do to a Carver is harm their family in anyway, not if you want to live a peaceful life".

That iron grip softened, allowing her to escape if she wanted to. He stepped away, letting go of her as he said "I'm going home. You're free to join me, and I have a feeling that my sister is going to find some lucky chick to take home, so don't get in her way if you refuse to come with". With that he turnd and started through the throng of people, stopping to trade keys with Danielle before he started for the parking lot.

Kiera remained silent as she listened intently to his words. By her pack laws she would be accepted as his wife when their mating ritual had been completed, technically speaking. Yet, she didn't find the words to snap back at him. There was something off about him, the ebb of power was there, but he seemed different. The way he leaned in toward her, taunting her, almost caused her to curse. He knew what she wanted, what she needed. Of course, in some way she'd given him the upper hand by admitting that; as much as it pained her to be vulnerable in some sense, he was correct. The human wouldn't even please her to some extent. Maybe they could cause her to reach her climax, but it wouldn't be nearly as satisfying as being with Daniel would. He knew it, and he was using that to his full advantage to keep the upper hand.

Her dark, long lashes fluttered down slightly as she felt the warmth of his lips against the soft skin of her cheek. Most women would be afraid of such a threat. He was domineering, a tyrant in some ways, and no doubt he was deadly serious. The mere thought of him taking action in such a way only caused the she wolf to simmer with lust. A heat pooled within her; oh how she craved him. A soft, hiss of a gasp escaped her lips as she felt his grip fasten against her hips. The words he spoke was a clear warning; and she understood it wholly. Kiera liked Danielle, she could see the woman as a sister herself. She hadn't planned to use her in any way, yet her lust had got the better of her. Maybe he was right, in that regard. The female didn't move when he released her, despite the dull ache where his fingers had been. It was clear he wasn't waiting for her. Did he really expect her to follow like a lost puppy?

Kiera marched toward Danielle, slipping through the crowd with ease. "Sorry," she murmured against the woman's ear as she brushed closer. "I wasn't intending to, well." Kiera glanced toward the drink, it smelled of magic, somewhat. She could sense the mild vibration of power from the glass. "Here," Kiera pointed toward a cute brunette, dressed in little slip of a dress that barely covered the curve of her ass. "I didn't mean to drop our mission either. Getting you laid." The blonde offered a smirk before glancing toward the crowd. There were many women, maybe too many to pick from. Thankfully, her enhanced senses meant she'd be able to spot a few key facts. Arousal being one of the most important. "How about that blonde over there, she's been eyeing you." Kiera nudged Danielle slightly in the direction of the other female.

Kiera left a few hours later than Daniel. Since she couldn't justify someone dying for her pleasure she figured she may as well get back and see to herself. It wasn't ideal, but she wasn't about to go crawling into Daniel's bed. It was infuriating. He'd been so close to her, his power ebbing from him in waves; it was incredibly addictive. Kiera couldn't lose her mind, not now. To give in to him or to beg him would be foolish; she knew that. Hell, this whole situation was foolish. A muffled sigh escaped her as she eventually made it 'home'. Usually, she'd run as her primal self, but not tonight. The long walk home had given her a great deal to think about and clear her concerns somewhat. The feeling of coming back to the mansion wasn't a bad one, it was luxurious after all.

The blonde made it hastily to her room, dumping her clothes as she strode to the bathroom. Without skipping a beat she turned on the taps, watching the water steam and rush to fill the large tub. She tossed in various bubble bath mixes then slid into the warm water with a soft groan. There was nothing more enjoyable than a hot bath. There wasn't a bath to be seen in the pack homes, unfortunately. Maybe this marriage idea wasn't so bad, the bath alone was a good swaying point. It didn't take long for one of her hands to drift down below the water and press tenderly against the already swollen nub. Trails of tender moans escaped her lips as her body tensed with anticipation, pleasure already flowing through her. Kiera reminded herself to ask a witch about suppressing that side of her. Hopefully she wouldn't have to deal with craving Daniel again so soon.

"See that it never happens again. You don't want to see a Carver witch angry at you" The woman replied in response to her apology, still fairly grumpy that she'd been used just to piss Daniel off. She sipped the now magical absinthe, shuddering at the taste and the feeling before she glanced towards the brunette. By the time Kiera left, Danielle had found herself a date for the night, and somehow made it back to their apartment so she was out for the night.

Daniel, on the other hand, didn't expect Kiera to follow him so he'd made his way home, dressed in something less nice and wandered out to his garden to take care of the plants, eventually into the greenhouse to tend to other flora. The night was surprisingly calm, he found. He'd killed a man, and not only that, but had made him almost unrecognizable in doing so. Sometimes it felt like the world around should change with an individual's actions, but that rarely happened. It wasn't going to start storming because someone died. "I wonder if Carmina can affect the weather..." The male mumbled as he continued to tend to his plants.

About ten minutes after his lycanthrope bride returned home and found her way to the bath, Daniel was on his way to his room, unaware that anyone was actually home, and consequently, was singing. Unlike his usual speaking voice, his singing voice was sweet as honey and just as thick, in key on every note and carrying as though he were singing into a microphone.

"Do you wanna be the animal to take me apart?
Break my patience, Corrupt my sacred art.
Do you promise to be with me, if I beg and I crawl?
In my darkest mood? Through the private wars?

Will you stay, even when the drugs are gone?
For it won't be long, before I slumber.
Turn into the anxious cloud,
That just just won't come down"

The male passed by the washroom she was in without realizing she was there, intent on going to the den. It was a somewhat surprising change in his attitude when he was alone. His aura was soft, practically a caress across her skin as he passed by, his voice didn't hold the same sway of power or barely contained rage that it usually held when he spoke to her. His voice carried down the hallway as he continued on his way, though after a point his aura left her and she couldn't necessarily hear him well.

"In fire, in whispers, I would die for a million years.
I promise to be your rockstar,
Though promises don't mean anything, anymore"

(Feel free to skip to the next day if you like)

The next morning came swiftly, considering how swiftly the she wolf had fallen asleep. Despite her night being rather unsatisfying she’d at least got something out of it. Kiera made a mental note to find Carmina later in the day, maybe she could provide her with a spell to lower her libido, at least for now. Being what she was made it difficult. The creature within her wished to mate, to find her true companion and create a family. It was simply an innate desire that Kiera wished could be avoided. No matter how hard she tried, it seemed to come back up in one way or another. Such as her strange antics last night. Her effort to gain Daniel’s attention was somewhat out of character for her.

It seemed in the night before that Daniel hadn’t even noticed that Kiera was home as he’d been singing down the corridor. He seemed far more relaxed when she wasn’t around, that he knew of. The she wolf couldn’t help but accept the fact to boost her ego. She had an effect on him, even if it wasn’t ‘positive’ it was certainly something. The female could push his buttons, just knowing that made her feel all the more powerful. It was almost difficult to resist the urge to infuriate him; but Kiera was wise enough not to keep coaxing the delicious rage from him. It would only end in bloodshed. The thought was appealing, but Kiera wasn’t sure how long she could hold out against his power.

By the time the female slipped from the warm sheets the sun was already well risen, glistening in through the window. She paused for a moment, gazing out over the land. Was this all worth fighting for? Really? It had been so long since she’d asked herself why. It had always been something she felt she had to do. Especially after her mother died. She loved her pack, it was the life she hungered for. But was it all enough? A soft sigh escaped her lips. She wished to be free; maybe she could just pack up and leave. Begin her own pack, members of her choosing in an area that wasn’t controlled by the Carvers. She doubted she would discover that place, but maybe there was a chance.

The female dressed quickly and made her way downstairs, aiming for the kitchen. Thankfully, she was beginning to remember her way around. It didn’t help that she could smell several different scents constantly, but soon enough she was able to rid them from her mind and focus on breakfast. As she found the kitchen and began to prepare to cook she couldn’t help but think that maybe, if she found her true mate, this infatuation with Daniel would end. Another slim shot, however, it may be worth the effort. Especially if she could find someone to occupy Daniel’s attention so she could be rid of this. The way her emotions were bouncing around was tiring enough let alone dealing with the man.

Once she’d finished cooking the kitchen smelled of fresh bacon and pancakes. It was one of her favourite meals. There was enough food to feed several men; and it was all for her. One benefit of being a Werewolf was the food; she could consume a staggering amount of food compared to humans. Not only was it impressive but it was ideal. The energy was stored until she needed it; shifting took a good deal of concentration and energy, mentally and physically. Thankfully, she couldn’t sense anyone too close. Time to find Carmina and discover what the hell was going on with her.

Kiera silently padded through the house, slipping out of the front door and headed toward the slightly mystical scent she could feel through the air. She must have been powerful if Kiera could still sense her. No doubt it was also due to whatever protection she left. It took Kiera about an hour to hone in on the scent specifically and track it down to a home. “Carmina?” Kiera glanced around, sniffing the air. The witch must have been there. “I need your help.” They weren’t words Kiera enjoyed saying; but right now, she felt Carmina was the only woman who could help her figure out this ghastly situation.

The scent would lead her through town to a small garage in an older part of town. The door was unlocked, the sign turned to open, yet Carmina was nowhere to be scene. When she spoke, the sound carried through the building.

"Y'see, thas a subjective statement right there" The heavily accented sorceress commented as she came from the back, grinning brightly at Kiera. She was currently dressed in an oversized t-shirt that wasn't quite long enough to hide the plain black panties she was wearing. She looked like she was just awake for breakfast, not ready to work at a garage.

"Sorry, I keep forgetting that you amurricans don't understand me half the time, being from Newfoundland and all" The woman commented as she paused in her stride a little ways away from her, grinning brightly "So let's see. From what my dear lovely mistress in law told me last night while someone, ahem, "Plundered her depths", as she so eloquently put it, you wanted to know if your infatuation with Carver was brought on by your nature finding your one true mate, or whether it was about as fake as you people seem to think two dollar coins are. Furthermore, I assume you're going to ask either myself or Danielle to suppress your libido because of what happened last night" She grinned, her eyes glowing with a very mechanical looking glow as she watched her.

After a few moments of studying the woman, she raised an eyebrow and said "Hrmn. You're an odd one, aren't you? Very like Daniel but more... contained. He's like a storm, you're like... a burning building. Daniel was like you, when I first met him. Wonder what changed..." She shrugged theatrically, as if it didn't really matter in the end "So, first question answered, second question inbound. As far as suppressing your libido goes, I can do that, the only problem is, it's kind of like a chemical castration. Essentially, I have to use the Aether to screw around with the chemicals of your brain in order to keep your body from becoming aroused by, well, anything. Can't just pick and choose what does what. You're not a cyborg like I am. If I, or Danielle, does this to you, it might end up being permanent, or it could do uh... other things to you. Don't ask me what other things cause I haven't the slightest clue"

"On the other hand, I can sever your tie to Daniel, but it will not be pretty as there's two sides to this. Carver's are what you'd call a Greykin, and have their own aura and rules. Your tie to him could be severed, but it'll cause you both harm. I've studied what Daniel is and concluded that most magical contracts, or even abilities that act similarly, won't work on him like they do on other people" Carmina parroted Danielle's earlier explanation "So it would be easier if Daniel fell OUT of love with you, probably less aetherically destructive on you"

She paused, then, snickered and said "Sorry. I don't suppose Danielle or Daniel has told you this but I am part machine and have wired myself to think like one, so I tend to predict what people are going to ask me and answer their questions before they get asked. If you like, you can actually ask me something without me pretending to read your mind"

Back
Top Bottom