Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends cravings!

• Thread starter League of Ladies
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

League of Ladies

Let me get this clear right off the bat; I love writing even though english isn't my maternal tongue!
Be it quick and dirty fun or lengthy plot, I enjoy materializing mere thoughts into scenes, bringing them to life with mere words :D

But I'm digressing! As already mentioned in my title I'm actively looking for League of Legends related roleplays featuring some of my favorite pairings and would love to play them in various scenarios. I don't want to make them exclusive to lengthy rp's or just quick messy fun so I'll keep them open for either one, wanting to discuss them with my partners :D
That being said let's take a look at those odd couples!

MordekaiserXSona (CRAVE)
I love this ship! The Master of Metal and the Maiden of Strings and their relationship, sparked by their mutual love for music only to strengthen their bond between each other. Ranging from awkwardly cute band sessions, long nights in their tour-bus or on-stage, I'd love to flesh out their relationship and chemistry. Pure opposites, yet so close!
This is one of the pairings I'd rather have a lengthy, detailed rp on. Maybe even exploring Mordekaiser's affliction to pain, leading in some rather funny scenarios of him having to explain his "fetish" to Sona.
Also a big plus would be for us to play different side characters to make this truly come to life!

ZacXRiven
Don't judge me! I truly enjoy the idea of them finding comfort within each other, Zac's positive nature and upbeat persona helping Riven out of her state of self-loathing and melancholy, making her smile once again!
Also, this may just be the one with the most interesting smut scenes >////<

RengarXNidalee
A Beast raised by humans and a human raised by beasts. Apex predators in their element! I'd love to explore their rivalry in the Jungle leading up to a strong bond and respect between the two of them

SwainXLeblanc
Both viciously intelligent and cunning, pulling the strings to get their way, an endless dance for power over Noxus. I'd like to see them as partners in crime ever since Swain joined the Black rose, leading up to the seemingly eternally-youthful Evaine falling for the charming Swain, age leaving his wit untouched and his spirit strengthened by a common goal. This would be less smutty I presume but we shall see.

NasusXSivir
This one is rather odd but I'd love to work out a dysfunctional relationship between the mercenary and the curator, making for a rather strange couple. One's honor-bound, one's a witty thief. Even a grave-robber might fail her task if she finds the tomb inhabited.

LuxXDarius
Falling for your Nemesis' sister might just make you question your entire position in life. This is why I'm so intrigued by the relationship that might develop between Noxus' General and the Might of Demacia's Sister. Forbidden love and intrigue! This would be really interesting

CaitlynXViktor
What if somebody finally took a look behind the Machine Herald's mask and see him for the man he is? Misguided by his intentions, thinking what he's doing is right, trying to rid himself from human emotion.

SejuaniXVolibear
The ruthless leader of the Winter's claw can't possibly let herself be seen as weak, but what happens if she's falling for one of her most trusted allies?

ShyvanaXJarvan
Distrusted by most demacians, shunned by her own kin, longing for a place to call home. The story of shyvana and how she fell for the man that gave her a place in his heart

Phew, that wraps up all ships I'm currently looking for!
So, don't be shy and send me a message if you'd like to RP!

bumpy

Craving something involving Kindred as of late

Bump

Might be up to play as the brand new Marksman champion XAYAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom