Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interracial MxM Plots (Updated 12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for some interracial smut today. Below are a few guidelines and some of my ideas.

Guidelines

• Since this is interracial smut play, as you can imagine it is not for the faint-hearted or easily-offended. I don't use slurs or anything, but the below plots do play into stereotypes.
  • If you've reached out to me before, you can certainly reach out again.
  • I'm just as happy playing a dominant character as a submissive one - so let me know which you'd prefer.
  • I write 2-3 solid paragraphs per post and expect the same from you.
  • This is smut play, so I'm not expecting long-term - however, if that's your thing and we develop an interesting plot around the prompt, then we can certainly keep it going.

Ideas

Current Craving:
-A white guy travels the world, fucking a stereotypical man at each stop (African with huge cock, femboy in East Asia, Latino with curvaceous ass, etc)

Black on White
-An all-black college basketball team gangbangs the white freshman towelboy
-A young white man finds himself in the wrong part of the city - and ends up the sex toy of a group of black thugs.
-A black man gets revenge on a white cop who's been harassing his friends.

White on Black
-The only black boy at the school is taken advantage of by a variety of white teachers, older students, principal, etc.
-A black man facing foreclosure on his family's home is told he can keep his house - but only if he gives the lender everything he wants. (Also works with a landlord and a renter who can't pay the rent)
-A college basketball coach tells one of his players he's off the team for his bad grades - unless he's willing to pay a price
-A white prison guard has his way with one of the black inmates

Jew on Black
High school: a Jewish nerd will help a black athlete with his homework - if the jock helps the nerd lose his virginity.

White on Hispanic
-A white businessman finds out one of his yard workers is an undocumented immigrant - and there's a price to pay for keeping his secret.
-A tourist in South America visits a whorehouse.

White on Asian
-A white businessman is visiting Thailand on business and comes across a massage parlor, where he gets much more than a massage.
-A Japanese or Korean music idol is trying to make it in the American music scene - and gets a white American manager who proceeds to use him.
-While stationed in Japan shortly after WWII, an American soldier visits a brothel full of beautiful young Asian boys.

Asian on White
A well-to-do Asian-American businessman hires the white boy next door to clean his pool for the summer.

Asian on Hispanic
An Asian businessman is interested in the janitor who cleans his office.

Black on Asian
College: an Asian student asks his black roommate if certain stereotypes about size are true.

Suggest!
If you have a similar kind of idea that I haven't listed, send me a message and we'll see if we can make something work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom