Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heroine Addict

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Ha. Punplay.

So, for this I want to try something a little... different in terms of thread-making. My enjoyment of superhero fiction is hardly unknown, but actually finding games related to it is... difficult. Sometimes a person with a similar interest will appear, and then vanish into the night as soon as they get me all excited.

So I figure I'll try and lay out my own thread. A semi-comprehensive list of Marvel/DC characters I like, with mini profiles/image references (A comic-style one and a faceclaim I feel matches the character, to suit whatever preference a person has) for each one. These would have some potential kinks listed below them. I say 'potential' because they were on my mind when I listed the character, but nothing it set in stone and I welcome you to list any ideas of your own. With those characters laid out, it might help prospective partners find characters they like. I am open to original superhero stuff, and might even list some ideas of my own, but you need to be rather persuasive to get me on board.

Plots are negotiable, though I'll be looking to play the dominant role. Or, at the least, a switch role. Women and guys playing female characters are equally welcome. I won't do any storylines that are too grimderp. Kinks are in my F-list in my signature, and my limits are pretty much the same ones you'll find from other users. When it comes to post length, I usually try to match that of my partner.

I do have a strong liking for polygamous scenarios, but don't be dissuaded. I have no issue with monogamous scenes, and even in polygamous ones I'm not so cruel as to expect my partner to play every character at once. In addition I am open to either M/F or F/F , F/Futa scenes.

And, if it hasn't been made clear already, I'm only really looking for canon/canon scenes. I find playing a canon opposite my partners OC to be rather unfair, and ultimately pointless. I only really do them if options are limited or if the person I'm working with is a partner I've developed a good relationship with.

Now then, let's get too it. A few images linked below might be a little bit on the NSFW side, so please assume as much for any link you click. As I've said elsewhere, I'm open to suggestions in most any category. A lot of the suggested kinks might follow similar lines, though they can be applied or changed to most any character listed below.

DC Characters:

Wonder Woman/Diana Prince
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Jamie Alexander

The Princess of Themyscira, mighty amazon warrior who is perhaps the mightiest woman on earth. (Also kind of a bondage freak. Not too surprising, given her creator being a bondage freak too)

Potential kinks: Submission, bondage, body worship, cock worship, misogyny, shorter male partner, enslavement.

Big Barda
Illustration

Former agent of Darkseid and Granny Goodness, Big Barda is another of Earth's mightiest women and is known for her stoic personality and immense might. And apparently having a fetish for smaller men, given her choice in husband.

Potential kinks: Submitting to a smaller male, cock worship, impregnation, enslavement.

Stargirl
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Jennette McCurdy

Courtney Whitmore, teen heroine armed with the powerful cosmic staff (basically a budget Green Lantern ring). Spunky, cute, and doubtless a bit on the inexperienced side in more ways than one.

Potential kinks: Virginity, naivety, corruption, recording, impregnation, manipulation.

Silver Banshee
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Jennifer Aniston

The first villain of our list, Siobhan McDougal- a freaky ass ghost lady with an evil voice. As with most any villainess, she either needs a new boss or someone to 'teach her the error of her ways.'

Potential kinks: Submission, enslavement, cock worship, obsession

Faora
Faceclaim- Antje Trau

Evil Krytonian martial artist, and undoubtedly the best part of Man of Steel. Literally anything involving her would be awesome as all hell. Particularly, becoming the sub of being someone she initially perceived as 'beneath' her.

Potential kinks: Fall from power, captivity, impregnation, enslavement, corruption.

Zatanna
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Kat Dennings (<3)

Sexy stage magician with the incredible power of magic... and the ability to speak backwards fluently. I mean hot damn, that is impressive. Anyway, she's fun personified and anything with her would be fun as a result.

Potential kinks: Performance, recording, titfucks, wantonness.

Batgirl (as in, any of them)
Babs Gordon illustration
Potential Babs Faceclaim- Sophie Turner
Cassandra Cain illustration
Potential Cassandra Faceclaim- Rinko Kikuchi
Stephanie Brown illustration
Potential Steph Faceclaim- Jennifer Lawrence, perhaps?

There have been a few Bat-sidekicks over the years, but these three are undoubtedly the best. But let's not kid ourselves- Cass is, and forever shall be, the most badass of the Batgirls.

Potential kinks: Ahhh... pff, surprise me. These are a diverse bunch after all.

Talia al Ghul
Illustration
Potential faceclaim- Jenna Dewan

Beautiful maiden of the League of Assassins, and one of the most dangerous femme fatales in the DCU. So, naturally, it'd be quite a thrill to have a powerful assassin in the throes of passion.

Potential kinks: Impregnation, submission, cock worship, interracial/BWC.

Lois Lane
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Mila Kunis

Hot, spunky, snarky... there's not a whole lot of 'normal' women that really stand out in DC, but Lois is definitely among that select few. And really, it'd be hard not to appreciate some fun with her.

Potential kinks: Tsundere-ness, general cape-chasing, office/public sex, striptease.

Vixen
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Megalyn Echikunwoke

Another thing I've been none too subtle about in the past is my general love of black women, and Vixen is definitely DC's best black heroine. So, anything involving her would be delicious.

Potential kinks: Interracial/BWC, oral/cum fixation, Master/slave relationship.

Power Girl
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Elisha Cuthbert

I don't think I'd really need to go into detail on why Power Girl is here. I mean, the cleavage window is kinda self-explanatory.

Potential kinks: Well I figure breast play is gonna be the big thing. Plenty of options beyond that.

Black Canary
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Alice Eve

One of the biggest badasses in the DCU, Dinah has the benefit of absurd martial arts prowess and a sonic voice. Plus she wears fishnets and heels, and still manages to fight like a pro. That's gotta be a power.

Potential kinks: Bondage, 'normal' woman plowed by superpowered partner, enslavement.

Harley Quinn
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Margot Robbie

While I'll admit to finding some of DC's casting choices... questionable, Margot Robbie fits Harley great. It's just a shame they're giving her Harley's modern skanky look instead of something closer to the cute jester look. At any rate, I've digged Harley for a while now, and I've always wanted to do an RP where she develops an obsession for someone other than Joker- be they good or evil.

Potential kinks: Obsession, flirtation/seduction, kinky cosplay, finding someone other than Mistah J, revving up your harley (to quote the cartoon), happiness in servitude.

Mary Marvel
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Selena Gomez

Outside of that time where she briefly turned evil, Mary Marvel's always had this kind of... 'classic American good girl' vibe. So, naturally, it'd be fun to take a character like that and introduce her to all manner of perversions.

Potential kinks: Innocence/corruption, quickly becoming a nympho, size queen.

Starfire
Illustration (Animated)
Illustration (Classic)

I fucking love Princess Koriand'r. Well, except for her N52 version where she became Super Paris Hilton and lost her sweetness, but anything else is a fine mix of beautiful, sexy and sweet. In summary, she's the tops. I have a slight leaning toward her animated counterpart, but I won't say no to her classic self.

Potential kinks: Innocence/corruption, manipulation, devotion, wantonness, enslavement, casual public nudity/fucking.

Supergirl
Illustration
Potential faceclaim- Jessica Nigri

The Maiden of Might herself. Figured I'd at least put her on the list since Karen and Faora are already there. It's hard not to appreciate the perky blonde... also hard to not want to do perverted things to her.

Potential Kinks: Getting fucked senseless by a mortal, corruption, submission, learning the general joys of being naughty.

Male DC Canons I can Play: Superman, Tim Drake (aged sufficiently), Dick Grayson, Ted Kord, Jaime Reyes, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Billy Batson (aged sufficiently), Green Lantern (Probably Hal, Kyle or maybe John), Flash, Riddler, Deathstroke, Captain Boomerang, Black Adam, Amazo, Captain Cold. (Feel free to suggest!)

Female DC Canons I can Play for F/F, F/Futa scenes: Any listed above. (Again, feel free to suggest!)

Marvel Characters:

Scarlet Witch
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Elizabeth Olsen

The Avengers trusty witch with freaky ass powers. It's hard not to like a kinky brunette... it's also hard not to like Elizabeth Olsen.

Potential kinks: Another case of 'I'm pretty flexible.' Wanda can be applied to quite a few different scenes I'd imagine.

Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Mia Khalifa

Undoubtedly the best character Marvel has created in a long time, an adorable Muslim-American superheroine with a clear dorky streak. Great looks, great personality, and it'd be hard to believe she isn't at least a little fed up with her parents conservative ideas on relationships.

Potential kinks: Interracial/BWC, virginity, naivety, recording, cock worship, general fangirling.

Agent Carter
Faceclaim- Hayley Atwell

I'll be frank- I really don't like much of Marvel's TV output (Except for Daredevil, Daredevil is godlike). That said I... really fucking like Hayley Atwell, and doing depraved things with Agent Carter is something that's interested me for some time.

Potential kinks: Misogyny, enslavement, cock worship, corruption. Keepin' with the times, essentially.

Princess Python
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Christina Hendricks

Oh yeah, NOW we're getting into obscuresville. Basically Princess Python/Zelda DuBois is a C-list snake-themed villainess, who is... oddly gorgeous for such an oscure character. So... yeah, fuck it, here she is.

Potential kinks: Another case of most anything goes.

White Rabbit
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Emma Stone

Another obscure C-list villainess that I'm... oddly attached to. She's kind of like Harley Quinn. You know, back when she was a cute psycho girl and before she because a juggalo tramp.

Potential kinks: General pervertedness/craziness, straight man/insane girl, wantonness.

Black Widow
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Scarlett Johansson

Golly gee, three redheads in a row? Black Widow is Marvel's first femme fatale, and has been consistently awesome throughout the comics and movie canon. Doing most anything with her would be... pretty great, in all honesty.

Potential kinks: Captivity, submission, bondage, general smuttiness. (I mean going by her track record in both universes she's gotta be pretty kinky)

Can't blame a guy for wanting to fuck a stoic redhead silly.

She-Hulk
Illustration

Back in the days of yore (roundabout the time the Battle of Hastings, I believe) before Marvel relentlessly shilled the blandness of Female Thor as their main heroine, She-Hulk was the queen bee of the Marvel heroine pantheon. And considering she's a gorgeous gammazon, it's not hard to see why.

Potential kinks: Smaller dom, videotaping/recording, general sluttiness, impregnation

Wasp
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Evangeline Lilly

Hard not to love Janet Van Dyne. Sadly she's fallen out of presence in recent years, but so long as her size-changing powers don'r come into it, I'd be happy to do any kind of scene with her.

Potential kinks: Debauchery, cock/body worship, skimpy/slutty attire, shopping for a good man

Magik
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Taylor Swift

Another somewhat obscure character. Illyana Rasputin might be a wicked lil' bitch, and her brother might be a bit too into her, but there's something rather enticing about her.

Potential kinks: Being a bad influence, a mix of naivety and perverseness, size queen, kinky magic.

Emma Frost
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Natalie Dormer

The White Queen of the Hellfire Club, known for psychic powers, a thing for diamonds and a... conservative wardrobe.

Potential kinks: As open as the wild blue yonder.

Rogue
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Anna Paquin

Hard not to like the southern belle of the X-men, and it'd be hard not to appreciate some kind of scenario where she finds a guy she doesn't have to worry about killing with her powers.

Potential kinks: A delectable southern accent, earth-shattering superpower sex and a near insatiable sex drive.

Tigra
Illustration
Would you believe me if I told you it's hard to find realistic images of tiger women?

Tigra's a little on the obscure side of things, but I dig her. You know, because who could resist a beautiful bikini-clad tiger woman? So, most anything involving her would be stellar.

Potential kinks: Fucking like animals?

Sue Storm
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Yvonne Strahovski

Marvel's first superheroine (Well unless you want to get technical and count classic Miss America) and a MILF par excellence. The Fantastic 4 might have fallen out of favour in recent years, but I've always liked Sue and could dig a smutty, slutty scene with her.

Potential kinks: Cheating, impregnation, public sex/exhibitionism, dating a younger guy.

X-23
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Liz Gillies

Wolverine's angry female clone, also goes by Laura Kinney, has always been an interesting character. Also tragic as fuck, I mean it is hard to not feel bad for the poor dear.

Potential kinks: Hooking up with someone 'normal' or at least hooking up with someone who isn't a crazy mutie, some naivety, finding out sex is pretty rad.

Jocasta
Illustration

Ultron's sexbot robot wife, a character who us a touch on the obscure side. But hey, I like robot women, so I figure she at least deserved a mention on this thread.

Potential kinks: Happiness in servitude, robosexuality, being surprisingly seductive for a robot.

Mary Jane Watson
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Amy Adams

Previously known as Spider-Man's loving wife (Except not anymore, thanks Marvel...) MJ is a lot like Lois Lane, in that they're both gorgeous, badass and spunky in a world of superheroes.

Potential kinks: Anything goes!

Jean Grey/Phoenix
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Karen Gillan

Gotta love Jeanie, and I would be happy to play opposite her either as herself, or gone full-Phoenix. There's a good deal of potential either way.

Potential kinks: Cosmic lovemaking, seeking out a worthy mate, corruption/being a bad influence.

Amora the Enchantress
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Charlize Theron

With a title like 'Enchantress' Amora certainly lives up to it, built perfectly for the role. Tragically underutilized for as fun as the character is, and gorgeous, I'd be thrilled to do some smutty scenes with her.

Potential kinks: Divinity in chains, enslavement, being the wicked advisor/consort to a conqueror.

Squirrel Girl
Illustration
Potential Faceclaim- Sarah Hyland

Squirrel Girl is a cute dork known for her more uh... memetic appearances where she seems to be unbeatable. Although, it could be fun to turn that idea on its head.

Potential kinks: A general love for nuts!

Male Marvel Canons I can Play: Spider-Man, Thor, Count Nefaria, Herman Schultz/The Shocker, The Thing, Franklin Richards (sufficiently aged), Human Torch, Beta Ray Bill, Venom (Flash or Brock), Gladiator Kallark, Black Bolt, Hyperion, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Captain America, Bruce Banner, Kraven, Cyclops, Magneto, Patriot, Hank Pym/Pymtron Awesome Andy, Super Adaptoid. (Feel free to suggest!)

Female Marvel Canons I can Play for F/F, F/Futa scenes: Any listed above. (Again, feel free to suggest!)

That's about it. Boy this was a hard one to make. Took a fair bit of formatting and image searching. That said it's liable to get updated often, depending on if I get much in the way of responses. Wanna stick to the illustrated versions of characters? That's fine. Got your own idea in mind for faceclaims? That's cool, I'd be open to hearing them.

I have no real set pairings, but discussion is just a large part of the fun. All the same I do have some basic prompts.

*Hero/villain winds up in the Marvel or DCU, decides to build a powerbase.
* Villainess hears that a hero is single, decides to take advantage of this.
* Heroine (Or nosy reporter) caught by futa villains
* Two characters get stranded, wind up getting close.
* Teen heroine caught by an older stud villain

Just a note, I'm kinda... not looking for anything 'plotty.' At the moment. A lot of my current requests have been for that, so for now the only avenue I'm looking for is naughty/sexy scenes or stuff that leans heavily to that.

rm-pizza-chair-world-charityowl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom