Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mega stone around her neck begins glowing softy. Jasmine notice it, but has no clue was it is or what it was, since she has never seen a mega stone at first glance before.

Lily: "with a mega Evolution, normally pokemon have reached the Maximum of their strength when fully evolved but for a short time they can be even stronger than that."

She Points at Hanzo who also has a glowing Stone around his neck.

"the Evolution holds only a short time but dramatically increases their strength, Stamina, Speed and Reflexes."

Hanzo was also Standing up, as Lily was still talking to Jasmine Hanzo decided to go for a swim as well.

Hanzo: "would you care to join us in the water Nieve? it seems Lily is engrossed in explaining Things to Jasmine and i can see no other pastimes around the beach here."

Nieve: Sure, I'll join in. At least having some fun in water. I think we might continue our journey afterwards. Although I think that Lily gave me the HM move "Surf".

Nieve goes into the water. She was hoping that nothing in the water bothers her or the others, except for Jasmine. She's not like Charmander, she doesn't die if it goes out by wind or water.

Hanzo: "hmm, around here that is probably a rather useful move to know, seeing as there are plenty of waves to be had."

The greninja himself was diving around occasionally hopping out to splash back in, relishing in the Chance to be careless as he normally maintained readiness to protect the others.

Nieve swims under the water, making that there are no wild water type Pokemon coming towards them. She comes back up, to get a catch of fresh air. She kept repeating the process.

Sabrina: I see that your Pokemon is looking out for some wild Pokemon in the ocean.

Lily: "it´s a good idea of hers... but i hope she won´t find anything."

Hanzo: "no openly hostile wild ones are in the immediate area. there are often humans around here it seems, they probably don´t get so Close."

"Really now, Well will have to change that." she looked behind herself watching him pull out his cock for her. She was very pleased to see what he was packing down there. She used her large jaw to hold his dick up and stroke it between her ass.

Sabrina: So how long are we gonna be here? I mean, we have to get to that first gym to get that first badge.

Sabrina wants to continue the journey, she can do these things in her free time, but she has to continue one.

Nieve was feeling bored, she wanted to find a wild Pokemon under the water to battle. She always battle someone when she gets really bored out of her mind when she has nothing to do when.

Nieve: How long are we gonna be here? Cause I'm already bored.

Warrior groaned lightly as she rub his cock between her asscheck before he said "I'm guessing someone wants to feel my cock in there ass well I can promise you I won't disappoint you my sexy girl". He chuckled a postion his cock so it would now be rubbing her actually asahole

Orin let out a gasp when he press his cock up against her asshole, then she just smirk at her partner as she the head of his cock probe her pucker. "You better or I'll have to punish you for being a bad mate." Orin closed her eyes as she was taken in his cock into ass inch by inch. Once she made it down to the hilt of his cock she let out a loud moan. After a moment of letting herself get use to his cock in her ass, she slowly pulled herself off his cock until only the head was still, then she let herself fall right back down on his repeating this several time.

Warrior chuckled and then moaned as she slowly began to take his cock into her ass. It felt amazing to have his cock inside her tight asshole and it became even better when she started to slide and drop back down on it. He choose to help her by thrusting inside her evertime she went down.

Lily: "we can continue on, i was just about to get changed again anyways... Hey Neve, how about you and Hanzo spar?"

with that she entered the changing booth again. Hanzo looked over to Nieve, they hadn't fought each other like that in some time and it would probably do them both good.

Hanzo: "on the beach or right here? both work for me."

Nieve: I have no clue, but I think on the beach.

Sabrina swims out of the water, and entered the changing booth ones again. Nieve swims out of the water and on to the beach. Jasmine hops over to Nieve.

Hanzo leapt from the water Standing on the beach opposite her.

"Shall we begin? I always enjoyed our Matches."

Nieve: Sure, we shall begin. After all, I might defeat you this time...

The mega stone around Nieve's neck begins glowing brightly. Nieve does her ninja battle stance.

"Lets see what you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom