Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orin senced his presence seconds before he emerged and used Iron head which would Hit Kyron head on just as he popped out the ground.

Kyron gets hit by it. Sabrina was struggling to think of any new strategies to defeat Mike's two Pokemon, every single time the strategies just seems to fail. "How does his Pokemon know sense the presence of my Pokemon? How is this even possible?" Sabrina at this point is now running out of options.

Kyron and Jasmine gets hit by the combo move, knocking both of them out. Sabrina lost to Mike yet again. "What am I doing wrong here? I thought it might be easy, but it just seems to fall apart from here." Sabrina said in frustration.

Mike praised his two Pokemon for their victory and gave them both a pokepuff which they eat happily before he returned them to their balls. "I don't know what to suggest to you Sabrina" Mike said to her softly with a shrug.

"Maybe I just need to step up my strategies and do some Pokemon training practice. I just can't even defeat you even once." Sabrina said as she returned Kyron and Jasmine into their Pokeballs before she said, "We may have lost, but there is always a next time." Sabrina begins to head to the Pokemon Center.

As Sabrina waits for her Pokemon to be healed, she was trying to think of her new strategies, but she is sort of stumped on it. If her opponents know what her strategies is, they might prevent it from happening. This got her worried, would the third Gym Leader do the same.

Mike had nothing he could really offer Sabrina as a way of advice, all he could really do is help her train and learn new ways to fight against foes. Then again, it seemed Sabrina had only conquered one region and became Champion while Mike had done all 6 region and returned to Unova to be champion.

"Am I slowly getting worse with my strategies? I always try to come up with a smarter strategies, but they don't go well as I expected. Maybe some of trainers I battle are often mind readers," Sabrina said to herself, "I need to find a new way so that I can get better and better."

"Why don't you battle Lilly, I think you and Lilly have the same amount of experienced. Don't forget I've conquered 6 Regional championships" Mike said to her.

"I know, but I'm still confused if my first battle was a win since it ended all of a sudden. And I think I might have a type advantage over her, while you have a clever type advantage over me." Sabrina responded.

Mike could only shrug as he said "I don't really know what I could say to help you out Sabrina". Suddenly, a sound was heard in the centre of town and a panic civilian ran past the group yelling "Team Fusion are here run for your life". Mike growed as Warrior poped out his pokeball as well with a growl before Ninja dropped down in front of them. "Well well, Team Fusion leader seems to be in the middle of the town trying to steal an Ancient monument" He told them, "Then we need to stop them" Mike said as he ran n ahead followed by Ninja and Warrior after he returned Silver and Serina.

"Hey Mike, wait for me!" Sabrina said as she followed behind him after Jasmine and Kyron got fully healed and ready to go. Nieve notice that Sabrina and Mike ran out of the Pokemon Center and heading towards the center of city, after panic civilian said Team Fusion is here. "Well, looks like Team Fusion has decided to show here, I think we need to help out Sabrina and Mike to stop them." Nieve said to Lily.

When they reached the center of the city, there standing in all his imposing glory was the leader of Team fusion though his face was covered by a Wolf mask and a hood, next to him stood a Houndoom and Leia herself who saw Sabrina and Warrior growling at them. "oh looky here, the heroes are trying to stop us " Leia said in a darker tone then normal. Something seemed to be sparking in her arm. Her control chip had had its power increased but Samuel had had enough of Leia failures. If she failed here, he would abandon her.

"Oh honey, I don't expect you to give up but I'm going to have fun beating you up and then getting to play with your sexy little Weville or other members of your team just like last time" Leia said as she faced Sabrina and Immediately mega evoled and launched a jump kick at the trainer. Mike quickly moved to Sabrina protection and blocked Leia jump kick with his arm. "Don't you know the rules Leia?" Mike said in a slight pained voice before warrior punched Leia back and mega evolved himself. The team fusion grunts quickly sent out other Pokémon, One of them even owned a Salamanca and a Alteria.

"Ugh, it seems we might be a bit outnumbered at this point." Sabrina said. "Looks like you guys need some assistance here." said a voice from above. A Weavile suddenly jump over Mike, Warrior, and Sabrina, then landed a strong Giga Impact on Leia.

Leia was clearly unprepared for that and the Giga impact sent her flying back though she eventually flup and landed on her feet. She growed at Nieve as she said "Oh are you here now? Finally ready to let me taste you?" Shs gave off an unhinged laugh before using her attract on Nieve. It was now a very mixed Red and Pink now and this time it would affect Nieve even if they are the same gender, her chip in her arm was glowing stronger which was also increasing her move power and what was making her attract more powerful.
A voice would enter Nieve mind though her aura but it would not be Warriors voice. "Listen to me, aim all your attacks onto the chip in her arm that is how Team fusion control here and what is increasing the power of her attract and other moves"

"I know what I must do. And the only way to that is to not hold back and be equally as strong as them." Nieve uses Ice Shards to disintegrate the hearts, then uses Icicle Crash at Leia, aiming at the chip.

Leia quickly avoid the attack and used Jump kick on Nieve, even though she was slowly losing her mind from all the power the chip was giving her. She felt a strong sence of rivalry against Nieve because if how easily she broke though her attract and moves.

Nieve grabs her by the legto prevent from landing on her. "Alright, if you wanted to do this the hard way, then I will do it even harder." Nieve said before she slams her down on the ground.

Leia grunted as she was slamed into the ground thoug h she soon recovered with a very unhinged laugh before she striked out at Nieve going to kick the dark type in the face with her strong legs. her chip sparking even more violently.

Nieve quickly dodged out of the way, avoiding the kick before Nieve said, "Geez, she's that super quick. I'm having a hard time trying to aim at the chip. Is there a way I can stun her so I can strike her?"

The voice answered her. "It might be an idea to watch how she moves and make your move based on that. If you have to, knock that crazy bunny out and then destroy her chip". Ninja suddenly appeared in front of Nieve and used Water shurikin on Leia hitting her though the bunny laugh crazily liked it did nothing to her. "Hmm, she's certain a lot tougher then last time. I have a plan that might work but it will require precision timing Nieve" Ninja said to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom