Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I guess you're right... Lets just focus on our journey." Before Sabrina could get the back of ideals, her phone vibrated. She checks it to see it was a text message, not from Professor Knox, but instead from her brother, Antaine Haynes, back in Kalos. It reads. "Hey sis, have you notice something strange going on with the PC Box? Last time I checked it, three of my Pokemon is missing. I think my three Pokemon were Garchomp, Aggron, and Mewtwo, I thought they were released, but the status said they are withdrawn. That is so weird. Can you text back once you find out what might be the cause of it?" Sabrina stared at that text.

Deep in the Fusion base, Samuel looked at the three pokemon he had taken from Sabrina brothers pc bow. Once again, they need to be broken down and their minds reworked for another plan that was in the work but he had not found a suitable subject yet, instead he left that to his female admin though he told her to use her body and Phermones as a way to break the Mewtwo in. He then noticed Scarwolf had escaped his cell but he chuckled and let the beast explore. He took Winter pokeball out and sent her out as he said to her "It seems that, your boyfriend is looking for you. Why don't you go to him?"

"You ok?" Mike asked Sabrina noticing that she looked out of it, "Do you want to talk me or Lilly about it?"

Getting Mewtwo under control might be a bit troublesome, since he has been the first Pokemon to created by humans, he always sees them as a threat. So the female Admin has the cautious when approaching him.
------
"It seems that my brother's PC Box has been hacked into and three of his Pokemon has been stolen, his Garchomp, Mewtwo, and Aggron. His PC Box is back in Kalos. I don't know how they manage to hack a PC Box from a very far distance, but it's possible that they can hack PC Boxes inside and outside the region." Sabrina told to Mike.

Samuel was aware of this so the moment she step into that room, she would look like a very Sexy Gardivoir. Phermones also swiped into the room making all three of the Pokemon horney and wanting something.

"That's actually quite trouble some" Mike said to her as he scratched his chin before he said "Well we know they have a base in the next city we are going to. Ninja already there gathering Intel and things for us so he can tell us if he comes across a team Fusion base.

Now the female admin has to pleasure all three of them.
---------
"She has send more info, including the info about Team Fusion's leader Pokemon Party, she has found out something that is totally suspicious with leader's team, but we have to go, we're wasting time." Sabrina said.

Mike nodded and help both girls onto Ideals back and made sure they were comfortable before he nodded fo Ideals as Warrior jump on his back helping Nieve up as well before Ideals took off towards Melbourne.
--
All three of the Pokemon looked at her. Mewtwo could see though her disguse but he was too lustful to do anything about it. Aggrion would have the biggest rod of them all

(I think you mean Brisbane... or is there a hidden base in Melbourne?)
image-2012-11-07-13-32-58.jpg

It was long time flight trip to get to the city of Brisbane. Later, they manage to arrive at their next destination, the sight of their third Gym Badge, Brisbane. The city is not near the ocean, but has a river the runs through it. It has a national park the is directly in the city, where the Pokemon Gym is located at.
-----------
The female admin have a give boobjob to the Aggron, since the Aggron might have the largest penis out of the three Pokemon.

Ideals landed outside the poke centre to the gasps and looks of awe to on lookers before Mike slide off his dragon back and helped the girls off while Warrior helped The others off. Clearly, seeing the legendary dragon of electricity and the hero of Unova it choose made people just want to stare. Once everyone was off and all their things off. Ideals vanished into the shadows leaving only one last look at his glowing blue tail.
--
Samuel had forgotten to mention a small detail to the Admin. All three Pokemon were actually free to move around and when her attention was on Aggron, Garchomp came up behind her and pushed his cock into her pussy while Mewtwo took her butt.
--
Scarwolf stopped looking for Winter when he suddenly took note of the events that were unfolding as he saw the female Fusion Admin with the three Pokemon and it actually made him give off pheromones which would attract any female Pokemon close to him.

"Well, I guess everyone was probably impressed to see a Dragon/Electric legendary," Sabrina said in a jokey tone, "Anyways, here we are, the sight of our next Gym Badge, which is the Aroma Badge. Now we now the Gym is not in the city area, but in the City Botanic Gardens. Maybe that's a perfect place to do some Pokemon practice battles. Now we need to train our Pokemon first, to show far some of us had improve."
-----
The female Admin gasps as she felt Mewtwo and Garchomp's cock penetrating her. A male Admin notice Scarwolf lurking around, he shot a tranquilizer at him, trying to make him sleepy. He has to report this to Samuel, noticing that the Pokemon they created is now being self-aware.

Mike nodded and said "So who will battle each other first then? You and Lilly, Me and Lilly or Me and You?"
--
Scarwolf smirked as he grabbed the dart in Mid flight and threw it back at the male admin, it would hit him directly in the head or more accurately aimed it straight for the memory section of his brain. If hit it would knock him out and make his forget he ever saw Scarwolf escape. Scarwolf quickly moved back to his cell hoping that Winter would come see him.

"Well, I want to battle you, but last time you kind of defeated me and you will seem to know my strategies before I can get the chance use it. However, most of my strategies involves of me messing with my opponents, like I will do something that can gain them the upper hand, but I will fool them by doing something unexpected." Sabrina said.

"Well why don't we try again and I won't use my aura to sense your attacks? After all, its only though your aura that I can predict every move you make" Mike said to her with a smile.

"Hmm, I guess that would be a nice change of pace. Now this makes the battle a lot more fair," Sabrina said happily. She pulls out two Pokeballs and throws them in to air, summoning Jasmine, her female Pyranga, and Kyron, her male Absol.

Mike smirked and sent out Serina and Orian before he Sai "You get the first move Sabrina" he closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he got his mind into battle mood without Aura. Ninja would suddenly appear next to Lilly to watch Mike's battle.

"Hmm, it looks like you have the better advantage, but can you hold that up for long? Kyron, use Thunderbolt on Serina." Kyron listened to her and uses Thunderbolt on Serina.

Mike nodded and said "Orian, step infront of Selina and protect her the counter with moonblast". Orin did just that and hit back with a powerful moonblast on Kyron

Kyron get hit by it, but he still manage to stay stronger, despite the move being super effective. "Not bad, but lets see if your Mawile avoid this. Jasmine try using Fire Spin on that Mawile." Jasmine did exactly that, sending the a ring of fire that surrounded Orian.

Sabrina chuckles, "You think that would work, but think again. Kyron, Jasmine, use Detect to evade their moves." Kyron and Jasmine's eyes begins to glow a cyan color, Sabrina hopes this strategy works.

Sabrina has to think of a new strategy to win, it seems that whatever she tries to think, it fails on her. Then an idea hits her. "Kyron, use Double Team, I think I might has an idea that might help us win."

Mike Pokemon fired off there Combo attack just before Sabrina gave her command. There combo attack would now hit Kyron and Shelia.
--
Ninja watched Mike and Sabrina battle patiently, he could wait to deliver his report while they battled.

Or so they think, cause the moment they use their attack it would hit them, causing a dust cloud to surround them. When the dust settles, the Absol have created seven duplicates surrounding the Serina and Orin.

Mike closed his eyes to think before he smirked and said "I predicted this move, Serina use surf to take out all the copies and Orin listin out fir the real Absol. Its ether here or its hiding in the trees around us, hell it might be in the air" Mike Pokemon nodded as they did just that

Sabrina laughs, "I was hoping you would say that, cause you want to know why? If you're suggesting looking above, I say, look below." And once she said, that, Kyron attacked Orin with the move Dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom