Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
She giggled to herself when she felted his hardening rod against her body. Orin took control by dipping him and gave him a more passionate kiss before letting him fall flat on his back. "Are you trying to make me into one of your bitches?" ask as she gotten on top of his chest letting him see that he wasn't the only one turned on by her erected nipples showing through her tube top. Orin then let her large jaw rub up against his groin and pulled up her short enough to show off the outlining of her pussy.

Lily: "it´s always a mystery how pokemon never seem to be able to remember."

the Koaleaf adopted a battle ready look. Lily discreetly scanned her new companion, finding out She was in fact female.

"ah´m ready, Coach."

Warrior chuckled lightly as he could see her harden nipples and the outline of her pussy which made his tail go up to start rubbing her pussy while his tounge went up to start to lick her harden nipples. "Well its good to know your as sexually attractive to me as I am to you"

Lily: "alright then Sheila, Pound!"

Sheila: "on it Coach."

she leaps up, landing heavily on the sneakle.

Orin let a gasp once Warrior started working on her nipples pussy through her clothing. She pulled down her tube top letting have directed contact to her breasts and pulled off her short before she made them wet with her pussy. She then started to slowly stroke his cock with large jaw making sure none of the teeth on her large jaw hurt him. "Hard not to be attractive to such a sexy mate, but I sure you know how that feels."

Warrior chuckled as she said that. "only once and that was enough". He leaned up more as he kissed and licked her nipples even more as he slip off his trousers letting her have full acess to his cock as well. He began to rub her pussy with one of his free hands while the other played with her butt.

Sheila shoulder tackles the Sneasel, forcing her down and in another pound pins the wild pokemon.

"how's that coach?"

Lily: "good job, now for a little scan."

she kneels down next to the pinned Sneakle, running what looks like a metal detector wand along it.

"that should get the pokedex up to date on you."

Soon, they are out of the countryside and into the beach area of St. Kilda.
fixedw_large_2x.jpg

Lily: "hah, can´t get over how beautiful this Region is... i hear the underwater reefs are the most amazing in the world."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom