Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nieve: Look, you might think that I'm a virgin, there is no way you can get me. I mean, I'm certain that you won't be able to get me, since I'm not the type of Pokemon to fall in love with. You know, I have sharp claws, a devious behavior, and probably other things that can describe me. You can flirt with me all you want, but there is no way you can take my virginity away.

Warrior looked at her calmly before he kissed her on the cheek and said "You don't think I've met Pokemon like that before?". He searched his pocket before he found a photo and he showed it Nieve. It was a picture of him and a liepard cuddled up watching the sun set. "Leia was just like you, her sharp claws injured me a few times, she was also very devious and clever. She could use her charms to make any Pokemon be they male or female to do her bidding. Yet she fell in love with me, though we had to leave each other when Mike went to Kalos and left Lieva at home"

Nieve looked at the photo and listen to his words. Nieve was from the Kalos region, living most of the time in the mountainous area of that region, away from human civilization. She has been caught by trainers in the past, always often away from home. Nieve herself was devious when she around other wild Pokemon, but never have fallen in love with any of them before. Nieve was at a lost for words.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Warrior looked at her calmly before he kissed her on the cheek and said "You don't think I've met Pokemon like that before?". He searched his pocket before he found a photo and he showed it Nieve. It was a picture of him and a liepard cuddled up watching the sun set. "Leia was just like you, her sharp claws injured me a few times, she was also very devious and clever. She could use her charms to make any Pokemon be they male or female to do her bidding. Yet she fell in love with me, though we had to leave each other when Mike went to Kalos and left Lieva at home"

Hanzo: "so not only are you forcing yourself on her after she said no three times, you´re doing it to cheat on Lieva? okay you Need to cool down, ICE BEAM!"

The greninja had watched in disapproval for some time now but as he went for Nieve his usual calm had melted right through. the resulting ice beam was aimed fro Warrior´s crotch.

When he heard the Greninja call him a cheat he growled and easily shatter the ice beam with a powerful aura sphere. "I am not a cheat, how dare you call me that? Me and Lieva broke up two years ago, she's moved on found a new lover who was her true mate. A male Persian, I'm still looking for my true mate. I never cheated on any of my girlfriends, I was loyal to them as they were to me. But I bet you don't understand love Hanzo" Lucario growled as a powerful blue aura erupted over him.

"i understand that what you falsely call love is just your abnormally overactive Libido. Granted you are well mannered about it but there is a reason your attraction to anyone doesn´t last beyond the first fling."

The greninja was rather unimpressed by the Aura. having seen worse before even if it ended badly for him usually.

"Really? the first fling, I'm sorry but My relationship with Lieva lasted for two years, For the other girls a year because then I've travelled to a new region with my trainer so I have to leave them behind but I know that all of them have moved on and found their true mates. Tell me my frog friend, do you have a crush on Nieve? I've seen things enough time to see when feelings are building up" Warrior said calmly before he also sighed and though back to the friends and girlfriends he had over the years. Hell even Orin was just a fling because she clear had no interest in starting a relationship.

That question had caused the Greninja to stumble and his stoic face had disappeared, he also saw the Change in the lucario´s demeanor.

"I-i see i owe you an apology, what i last said was way out of line..."

Warrior sighed and looked at Hanzo "You should see if she likes you Hanzo, before you do anything you'll regret. As for maybe I should just focus on one person". He turned to look at the female Lucario before he nodded to himself and walked up to her. "May I ask your name again my fair lady, I think it went overhead last time?"

Nicasio: Like I said before, my name is Nicasio. Is that the name you're trying to find out? Then that's the name you can remember.

Nicasio hugs Warrior, just to calm his feeling down. Nieve also hugs Warrior because of the same reason, calming his feeling down.

Warrior was quite shocked when both the girls hugged him. It made him blush deeply before he hugged the both back and thanked them before he smiled at Nicasio and said "You have a wonderful name Nicasio, I'm ok now, thank you both of you"

Nicasio: Thanks. Just forget what that Greninja said to you. You are what you are, don't let no one get to you.

Nieve: Yeah, don't let my pale Greninja friend get to you. You're fine as what you are.

Nisaaco kisses him on the left side of his face, and Nieve kisses him on the right side of his face.

Warrior blushed again as they both kissed him on his cheeks. "Oh stop it, your making me blush" Warrior said with a nervous and slightly fluster laugh. Before he coughed and moved out from the middle of them before he looked at Nieve and Hanzo as he said "Think about what I said to Hanzo, love is a feeling that takes both time and patience to build". He then turned to Nicasio and said "Nic, would it be ok with you if we might get to know each other better?"

At seeing that Hanzo wordlessly walked over to his ball and disappeared in it.

Lily: "... so much for first impressions."

Nicasio: Sure, I will gladly to know you more. Maybe some of us will probably get to know you more eventually.

Cyrus: Well, expect first impressions to go absolutely wrong. Just wait until the second impression and you'll see what I mean.

"Well if they ever want to ask me something, my book is always opened" Warrior said with a smile before he offer his hand to Nic to take her somewhere private so they could talk to each other for a bit.

Mike chuckled and nodded. "Warrior and me have been partners for 12 years now, he can be a little gruff around the edges but he is a nice guy. I understand why Hanzo and the others were the way they were with him" Mike told Lilly and Cyrus before he stroked Silver head since he was still carrying her in his arms since she had not ask to be put down yet.

Nieve: Well, I guess that might have helped him calmed down. Now, I might give my stubborn Greninja friend something he will never forget. And what is that you maybe wondering? Oh, just you wait and see..

Later that day, they have arrived at the city of Melbourne. This is where the first Pokémon Gym is located is held in.

Lily: "oh come on out again Hanzo, even Sheila is worried by now and she hasn´t known you that Long."

Another throw and another refusal to come out.

"and he remains stoic in his self disappointment..."

Nieve: Was it something I said to him that got him to be like that? Or was it what me and Nicasio kissed Warrior. Now I'm feeling a bit worried about him.

Cyrus: Maybe you were a bit harsh to him.

Lily: "okay, Hanzo seriously, come out or i pry the ball open."

In a Flash he appears. though still avoiding eye contact, especially with Warrior.

Hanzo: "my apologies..."

Nieve: Hey, you're starting to make me a bit worried. I mean, what's wrong with me kissing Warrior on the cheek. I was basically calming him down. Come on Hanzo, can you explain why are acting like this?

Hanzo lets out a sigh, that had to happen at some Point anyways.

"i was jealous... Warrior... he is all the good you see in him, how am i supposed to compare to that?"

Nieve: Hey, maybe you can try to reach that same level of good as he does. I mean, have you ever try falling in love with a Pokemon before? It's not as easy what you think it is. You might think it's simple, but it's hard.

Hanzo: "... i think i have a General idea of that... what about you, have you been in love before?"

Nieve: Well, have you seen the stereotypical part of dating, where is the bad girls dating the bad boys? Or the bad boys dating the bad girls? You pretty much don't want to fall into that territory. I've dated bad Pokemon before, but I got cheated on three times because I was being too nice. I'm part Dark type, and you expect me to do vile things, but I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom