Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MILFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

traci

Planetoid
Looking for role plays that are in the area of an even split between smut and story. I much prefer using PM and write in only third person. I average two to three paragraphs pre post. In the following ideas I can play either male or female. The link to my F-List is in my profile. All characters are 15+.

1]. Mom Advances---A 42yo female CEO agrees on a promotion for one of her employees in return for the mom looking the other way while her boss worked her way into the pants of her teenage son.

2]. Kwik-e-Mart---A teenage boy works the counter at a convenience store a few nights a week. One night the mom of a buddy comes into the store a few hours before closing time. She eyes and flirts with him for the rest of the evening and then offering him a ride home at the end of the night.

3]. Auntie's Boy---A nephew dares his aunt to spank him after she teases him by calling him a 'bad boy' for his thoughts on a girl they see while at the mall.

4]. Foster Mom---A teenage boy finds that his new foster mom wants what is in his pants before he spends the first night. It could be a good deal, but she is rather plain looking and chubby.

Pairings-
mom/son [with good plot]
sister/younger brother [with good plot]
twins [with good plot\
dad/daughter's boyfriend
dad/son's buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom