Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cloudy Skies !Ecchi focused! [beauty and beasts]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Moon
Hello, let me start by apologizing ahead of time for how low grade this request thread is, it is all done via outdated iPod so I cannot do a whole lot until I get a new labtop.

Anyway, hello I'm cloudy. I love most kinds roleplay and if you give me time I can post up whole stories of responses to your posts. As long as you can give me enough to work with I can be a great rp partner.

Now I am going to list my solid noes. Since I am layed back with a lot of things, it makes more sense just to put them down.

-furries
-futa's
-death
-gore

If you have any questions let me know. Now I'm going to go ahead and throw some pairings down here, and if your interested in either a long term or short term idea I would love to hear it. I preferably like non con when it comes to monsters and the disgusting creatures with beautiful women, but if you are seeking different idea, again let me know.

monstersxwomen
Typically a revolving story roleplay where many different women across a monster stricken world are having quite the experience with different shapes and breeds wanting to breed with them.

Weak creaturesx Strong female
Some strange facing toon with this one. Just seeing a powerful female being fucked by lesser weak creatures is amazing to me.

Apocalypse settings
Anime settings

Old manxbeautiful young woman have always had a love for this, an old man running in inn after the apocalypse, beautiful busty young woman comes in and has no money at all. And if she wants to stay she has to be employed for a week to cover her debt, she is very naive and innocent, and doesn't realize the old man has different ideas for her during her stay, and does perverted things to her that slowly escalate to more sexual. But she keeps believing they are accidents or honest mistakes due to his cunning excuses and circumstances. Until he finally decides he wants to claim her. Very long term and a lot of build up. Some slight humor of the redo cultus things he does and gets away with it.
Counter idea would be that she is an exchange student living in his home.

Currently craving an rp lately that has the cosplay celebrity Jessica nigri and some unnatractive fat and gangly nerds that have the hots for her. It will be a dark rp to be forewarned.
I have an aim now if that helps.

RE: Cloudy Skies [dark Rp's, mxf, monsters, beauty and beasts]

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Have an aol now too

Bump. Made me setting editted

Status